Stream: youtube.com/wanchain
Event page: eventbrite.com/e/chainlink-and-wanchain-meetup-tickets-58757328752

Attached: sergey.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.iota.org/explaining-the-qubic-computation-model-part-6-a1e3ac89eafb
youtube.com/watch?v=6OS_fg9u21k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for the reminder, marine.

Attached: 1551960825714.jpg (500x528, 52K)

Shitcoin meeting, wow

Attached: 1554757556497.png (800x350, 19K)

Wanchain has gone from $9.32 to $0.46.

After Kleros, WAVES, Komodo, now IOTA Qubic has also solved the oracle problem HAHAHAHA

>This is how we can implement oracles that deliver external data to the Qubic system. Any source of data can package this data as an effect and ask the Supervisor to send it to an environment. If a qubic entity has joined that environment, it will be triggered to process the effect data. Once the qubic has processed the effect data, its result data can in turn be sent as effect data to an environment, which causes the Supervisor to pass it to entities that have joined that environment for further processing. One such entity could be yet another oracle, which then can function as the data provider for further external processing.

>The processing entities aren’t necessarily only qubics, either. Effect data can be processed by an oracle by passing it on as external data outside the system. Or a processing entity could be a view that displays the effect data. You can mix and match in a very flexible way.

blog.iota.org/explaining-the-qubic-computation-model-part-6-a1e3ac89eafb

Live now: youtube.com/watch?v=6OS_fg9u21k

ChainLink is for CGI niggers and bull shit startups that can’t handle writing simple pieces of software...

based slovenia

"Very shortly"

i thought this talk was going to be in english

Linkfags btfo.

Chainlink will go from $0.50 to $9.32 to complete the cycle.

That was a fucking disaster if I've ever seen one. Jesus Christ that was terrible

All you need is 1k linkies.

is this the only livestream thread? holy shit biz is dead kek

Was it any good?

The Wanchain guy says that Chainlink is really close to launching, for what that's worth.

a sweet and sour dog bowl.

(YOU)
Mainnet(tm) soon

All these projects are so dependent on each other. “Oh chain link can’t really do nything about cross chain comparability ... but wancbain is solving that problem.. sooo ...
Nice sergey

Retard linkers have been saying "Mainnet close" for 3 years now. Its never fucking happening

kek so true, these scam icos all rely on some other scam ICO to solve some unsolvable problem. Sergey has ZERO clue on how to actually solve the decentralized oracle problem. If you had read the white paper you would know that.

it fucking works.
$1000 EOY is true

After watching this I'm now more convinced than ever that mainnet is coming April 16th

This.
I'd be very surprised if Link were under $3 by May 2018.

Insider here. Don't act on this information, just screencap it and move on. I'll be vindicated in ~6 weeks.

Insiderer here, mainnet is never coming.

Yep, Sergay fucked up big time with all the delays. ChainLink is already too late.

Insider here. I just want to go out

holly fuck i off this board for 6 months and there are still faggots who unironically holding link?

Attached: 1554095902855.png (325x300, 87K)

is anyone here still holding these bags?

>tfw still holding from ico

FUCKING KILL ME REEEE

Attached: v2_large_3b5c710ff8a5d812c9d28b884ad6e6526080af2b.jpg (760x392, 14K)