Did anyone catch the huge announcement at the IOHK summit? Cardano is going to be bigger than I previously thought...

Did anyone catch the huge announcement at the IOHK summit? Cardano is going to be bigger than I previously thought, holy fuck its going to be the God protocol of blockchains.

Attached: 1554311295796.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNcsdAPKRN0
youtube.com/watch?v=paEQoS5b4zY
traxia.co/
liqease.com/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone betting money on this onions kike deserve to be poor

I don't feel comfortable putting my money on a man who opens his mouth for every photo. It's weird. It's spastic and it makes me think he's very very insecure.

Want to put a double barrel shotgun in that basedboy mouth.

the IOHK summit turned out to be really just a company meeting. It really gives the impression that it was not even supposed to be broadcasted. What a fucking clownfest

No

Its a vaporware scam

Attached: IMG_20190418_131634.jpg (498x880, 46K)

reminder that Charles knows all about you faggots making fun of him

there was supposed to be a roadmap outlay and a big announcement. nothing and it dumped instead. lowest it's been since the end of march

Ethereum wannabe with an inflated, unjustified ego. Please, never legitimize this bufoon. ETHEREUM PLATFORM IS THE ONE. Load up on ether now before the price increase.

They announced nothing but new vaporware. What a fucking embarrassment.

Attached: 25fz2q.jpg (282x252, 18K)

Not fudding. Somebody give me a legitimate reason ehy why this belongs in the top 20.

t. nChan NKN link FTM CELR tnt btt bagholders
remember to post pink wojaks when you have missed out on Ethereum 2 in two years.

Attached: 1AB1E55E-B293-4ABD-9955-5BF27005BAF3.png (1172x965, 680K)

>but look at this fancy math from the white paper!

Attached: ACEB7303-F3C6-46CB-B720-6EB14D89DD02.png (882x1202, 158K)

Gets more sex than you

Attached: 8b9b2389304d5f5258db8b5f0ac39448959ba2fd48809fbf992f9a56b9e6e1bd.png (537x538, 555K)

Ok can we have non pajet tire discussion?

Full disclosure I'm ETH maximalist and this "eth2 retards" are same as "next btc" retards to me -sub 80 IQ pajets and poorfags

From all "next eth" shitcoins i saw only Cardano as legit because:

a)did not start as rc20 token ico, build from 0
b)team is fucking stacked AF
c)they GitHub is fucking on fire for 2 years

Had suicide stack of 100k since first binance lisiting, sold 50k on top of bull held 50k until today and will just market sell for more eth

After this shitshow of summit I came to conclusion:

a)one edge they could have -rolling pos out (real pos not dpos shit) is delayed again, eths allready is on testnet
b)team contracts expiring 2020
c)negro coders they trained witnessing how hard is to code in haskell
d) still no one building anything on top of it

Looks like eth's hackers approach "break things and fix on the go" is just better for software development than " muh peer review"

Attached: 1555416393957.png (278x278, 103K)

>b)team contracts expiring 2020
they will apply to the community with future dev proposls and the community will grant it through an inbuilt voting mechanism
>c)negro coders they trained witnessing how hard is to code in haskell
you're just making bullshit up now, yet another eth maximalist pajeet. anyway, the target dev audience is the real world haskell programmers who work on wallstreet and in finance/ banks , who develop life or mission critical applications or software hardware interfaces. these are among the most skilled, most experienced and smartest developers on the planet and thus far they have been excluded from crypto because they are not interested in working with solidity shitcode or working in javascript hell
d) still no one building anything on top of it
not true
in conclusion, you are an ignorant bullshit artist

Shelly update is coming:
*rolls out to fullly decentralized Proof Of Stake protocol
*anyone with moderate computer skill will be able to run a stake pool
*stake pool can run on a rock-pi (~80 USD open source hardware)
*no minimum required to stake
*staking rewards proportional to quantity staked
*likelihood of stake pool being chosen to produce blocks is proportional to total # ADA staked in pool
*Stake pool does not control your coins, staked coins can be spent at any time, cold staking will be possible, no penalty for a node going off line other than not receiving rewards if you are elected to produce a block and you don't do so, will be possible to cold stake from ledger with the next version of the ledger hardware
*target # stake pools will be 1000 initially. total # can be increased or decreased by tuning the reward payout percentages based on total # coins staked for the pool.
*Ouroboros chronos integration will enable the blockchainto provide time info to stake pools eliminating the need for outside access to accurate time
*1000 stake pools will make cardano more decentralized than ETH, EOS and Bitcoin by a massive margin.
*TPS is estimated to be between 150-200
>Q2 of this year

*after shelly, smart contracts and sidechains. this is being worked on by a seperate team and the rollout will be faster than shelly as it is being worked on concurrently Q3.
*Ouroboros hydra is the sharding research stream and that is expected before the end of the year - #stake pools for hydra will probably be tunes to be larger than 1000 because the more pools you have the better it will work and the faster it'll be
*Smart contracts will be written in Haskell, and a new language created for the finance industry contracts that will literally be DRAG AND DROP - see Plutus playground. the design of plutus is for current financial industry domain experts who have domain expertisebutno programming skill so that they can instantiate financial smart contract instruments with no programming skill in a highly secure way
*Smart contracts can also be written in Solidity using KEVM which is an improved more secure and concise version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine produced by IOHK. Haskell offers a much deeper toolset than Solidity. Haskell also opens up the crypto space to Haskell developers who have thus far been excluded from the cryptosphere. These are some of the smartest, most capable and experienced developers in the world, many of them using Haskell in the financial industry.
Interview with Hoskinson and 2 devs by Ivan on Tech: youtu.be/mNcsdAPKRN0
>great interview and charles rips the asshole out of EOS, pretty funny
>hard not to be bullish after watching that full interview
Cardano effect podcast - Interview with chief scientist. Goes into the Cardano POS protocols - Ouroboros Chronos, Ouroboros Hydra - more technical
youtube.com/watch?v=paEQoS5b4zY

>the IOHK summit turned out to be really just a company meeting
that is what that meeting is user. it was made open to the public out of conmunity demand, and that is exactly how it was marketed. it is precisely what it was advertised to be. ignoramuses like you think that is a negative thing. makes me wonder what coins you hold so that i can avoid them

still no one building anything on top of it
>not true

Nice arguments basedboy

Name anyone relevant building anything on cardano ?

>target dev audience is the real world haskell programmers who work on wallstreet and in finance/ banks , who develop life or mission critical applications or software hardware interfaces. these are among the most skilled, most experienced and smartest developers on the planet and thus far they have been excluded from crypto because they are not interested in working with solidity shitcode or working in javascript hell

target dev audience???

There was like few hundred moonboys attending conference lol

You think ws/ finance/ banks avoid crypto because of solitdity????

HAHAHAHHAHAAA

>there are people who still hold ADA
Oh my lord that is hilarious

Attached: cardanotrannycoin.jpg (1165x960, 141K)

kek. Get with an alpha team coin like UND.

Attached: 230px-Bra-Cos_(1).jpg (230x259, 18K)

thanks

thx just bought 100k nChan NKN link FTM CELR tnt and btt each

I'm genuinely scared every time I see images of this thing.

Is it really that bad guys? I just sold half my stack. Youtubers keep saying this is one of the better investments so the normies will buy it during the bull run.... right?

Attached: 1555638478466.jpg (1080x1310, 573K)

cope. haskell programmers are haskell programmers because they're not good enough to stand out in the more popular languages so they specialize in shit no one else wants to do

see look I can make up bullshit to fit a narrative too

>You think ws/ finance/ banks avoid crypto because of solitdity???
that was not the point made dumbfuck. the haskell developers in banking and fintech are haskell developers because they do not want to wallow in the shit dev experience of crap like javascript or laughable solidity. what devs do in their free time has nothing to do with what banks themselves decide to do. are you really to stupid to see the difference?

Finally, AIDS medications on the blockchain.

why do you keep samefagging this thread on mobile user?

Check out cope in this one lol

thanks user

you did it again

U got it fren memeber It's just my gut feeling and brainstorming

Are you ok lol

Not having a roadmap update or someone with a sack to say that additional time was needed is disappointing.

thanks user

Daily reminder that IOHK was founded 5 years ago and this is the absolute state

shelly is going to crush it - best project in crypto right here

>Nice arguments basedboy
>Name anyone relevant building anything on cardano
Jesus you ETH faggots are so goddamned fearful. I suppose you think you are the arbiter of what is 'relevant'. nice shifting of the goalposts btw. weak fud even for a reddit retard. lurk more and learn the filters.
traxia.co/
liqease.com/home

>name projects building on cardano

>links 2 rc20 toneks whit sub 1 milio market cap

THE STATE OF