What are some high paying jobs that don't test for weed in the US?

What are some high paying jobs that don't test for weed in the US?

Attached: 1i5haj43zx721.jpg (420x420, 21K)

Bank jobs

Smaller sized consulting firms

75k and i smoke herbbbzzzz

Mexican laborer

Instagram model

DUDE

Or just fool a piss test like everyone else does.

Blockchain Dev

So like a financial advisor for a small firm? Aren't advisors cucked on what they can trade? Like I have to ask permission from my employer to trade?

President

Attached: 1471070472338.jpg (1200x800, 202K)

pot farmer

software

Nope majority of places watch you piss to ensure no ruses

Don't like it? Work elsewhere

Stop smoking weed dumbass.

Senator

what are some high paying jobs where business drinking is routine and expected?

I work for a fortune 50 company as an engineer and I hit my pen as soon as I get home.

Just wait a month without smoking. That’s it. Then go right back when you get the job. Works for me every time.

IT. Have been in IT consulting for over 10 years supporting FEDERAL agencies (including DHS) and I have gotten a piss test exactly once. Not for DHS but for contract work with the Post Office. And I'm salaried, but I make the equivalent of $65 an hour. I think there's a certain level of trust in my field. We're all polished professionals.

DoD (never worked for them) contracts might be a different bird though and I think they test if you get a secret or TS clearance. If you smoke, just steer clear of there. Or just don't smoke, you dirty hippy.

it doesnt matter what job, as long as you're actually good and useful to the company, they won't give a fuck if you do drugs. software engineer is the prime example, but anything works as long as you aren't doing something a robot can do like an amazon box worker or some shit

they check dumbass, as soon as I got hired i got tested

Only the cops and rehab counselors actually watch you piss.

Computer engineer, have worked in aerospace and med device industry.

Tested when I get hired, never again. If they test me and I get fired, fuckem, I get harassed by recruiters daily and do good work.

was a plumber and latenight jobs always always included whiskey.

like, all of them.

the only places that drug test are the lowest tier of wagecuck jobs.

Start your own business or do what saidl
Literally every work places checks for drugs AND protip if marijuana is legal a company can still test for it and choose not to hire you.
Just learn some self control faggot and buy some detox drinks

>Literally every work places checks for drugs
except not

Drug dealer

Marketing in the 60s

Weed is degenerate.

>detox drinks
Or just buy fake piss. Google "Quick Fix".

weed dealer

Pimp

That's why you dilute or use the Certo trick.

lol pussy i hit my pen every hour at the office

I applied for a security clearance, never got tested but was upfront about my use yet didn't snitch on my suppliers so they denied my clearance. Never actually got tested, just grilled about anything illegal in your past.

WEED LMAO