Redpill me on moving to alaska

they pay you to live there. I know it's only 500-1200 bucks but still money is money. what's the job market like up there?

Attached: Alaska-Northern-Lights.jpg (1000x667, 97K)

there's a show on natgeo called "alaska state troopers". after a few episodes you'll lose interest in moving there.

>they pay you to live there
kek what the fuck?

is there a nigger problem or something?

were full faggot
yes, are you 12?

checked but your not full
that's exactly why you get that money
to sweeten the pot and to help grow the state, give you incentive to move there and stay

Is it a monthly payment or just once?

annual

I have a buddy who moved to Alaska, he loves it and is thriving there, completely turned his life around. It does take a specific type of character and personality to make it in alaska though and I doubt you are one of those OP.

how about you shut the fuck up and tell us what he does. if you are on 4channel and do not watch anime you have enough of what it "takes" to live up there. No one likes browsing here, no one finds enjoyment being on 4channel and you most certainly would not circlejerk ID politics spiral nigger constant.

bleak and desperate-pilled

There's a depression and drug problem. It's definitely not as bad as a feral nigger problem but whitey on meth isn't far behind.

White ones

I mean I live in Florida
I know how to deal with whitey on meth

>go to alaska to get away from people
>chose to live in dense areas where you're exposed to other's vices

stupid niggers just live in the outskirts of manley springs or delta junction lmao

Just elect yang and we all get it

Delta junction sounds like a post war checkpoint outpost. how are it's women and industries

haven't been to either but those are my prospects

The biggest problem you'll face in Alaska is the day/night patterns. Coming from Florida that might be tough to deal with - you're used to near tropical weather. 60 days of night can make a man go insane. 60 days of light can make it difficult to ever sleep.

Although it might be worth it if you really, really hate mosquitoes.

No mosquitos in alaska? I hear there are no women and alot of army and oil aholes. I don't mind the cold but I don't want to live with a bunch of aholes that haven't gotten laid in a year. The money the state gives you won't even cover your heating bill.

I was there in February and I wouldn't mind living there if I can afford it.
$500-$1200/year is not going to cover the extra expense that comes from living in Alaska.
Everything at Walmart was a little bit more expensive. Gas was $0.30/gallon more than where I currently live (MI). There are no water lines or gas lines running to your house unless you live in Anchorage so, you will need to fill up water tank in your house once a week or so. Heating gas also.

>what's the job market like up there?
The 3 years of experience for entry level meme is real. I get rejection letters from walmart and mcdonalds who turn around and hire filipinos on student visas. The one time I did have a job it was a minimum wagie job and I was pretty much the only white dude there, everyone else was flips.

>how are it's women
There are no women -- that is, statistically there are 20% more men than women. This is not a dating paradise. I think this is the real reason behind our suicide rate.

>to sweeten the pot and to help grow the state
It's oil companies buying your vote to keep them operating.

t. born and raised here

One of my friends from hs moved there with her husband. She won’t stop texting me how much she misses me and “what coulda been between us”.

Moral of the story. Women in Alaska look at non Alaska men as chads

This is because of the Washington s o i that likes to move up here.

i m afreid of te nite kang