Missed the opportunity to get on this days ago when it was low because I can't fuckin buy it anywhere

>missed the opportunity to get on this days ago when it was low because I can't fuckin buy it anywhere
Why the fuck do all these fucking shitchanges need my fucking ID? I give it to bittrex and then it won't even let me buy because I'm in the US or some shit
FUCK it's not fair I finally found a non pajeet scam shit and now it's taking off without me

Attached: DbMgP59UMAAd5a2.png (1200x1200, 34K)

just the beginning. more consensus nodes than btc and eth. wolfram. diffie. my 900k will dump on you plebs at 10 dolla.

Attached: 79179f73ee12870822f5424b4da1ff51d59476ffc6ff739327bb2569c9967584.gif (384x477, 96K)

IDEX, my duder.

It'll go back down to the lower 4c range in no time.

why do you think so?

Um Bilaxy???

Dude it's still like 20x down from ico

I hate this
I sold because it was going to shit
And now what
Fuck this

I can buy it for you on Bittrex if you like. 100% trustable, I'm the nknvzlanon. Find me on telegram @VegiC

based

Tfw retiring in two years

Attached: 20190419_085906.jpg (1080x2035, 391K)

Fuuuuuuuuck. Not sure about the FTM but the NKN alone is plenty enough...

I only have 100k

100k is still making you a mil
this will hit ONT $ numbers

oh come on, it's not going to $10 from 4 cents

Is it worth mining this shit? Any other way to buy this than Bittrex?

Have to agree with this

The token itself is just a gas token. They should have required tokens to be locked up in order to operate a node.

$10 is a 3.5 billion market cap. In 2017 all top 50 coins were 1 billion cap+. Next bull run top 50 coins will probably be $5 bill+. You think NKN can't get into the top 50?

Did they ever address the issue of others potentially using your bandwidth for illegal shit?

NKN is good, I also bought some around 900 sats.

What about Ethereum?

Ethereum is the platform for the majority of projects, their requirement for ether to operate increases demand, was also pumped by the ICO mania and will have proof of stake, massively reducing circulating supply and providing an incentive to buy and hold.

I don't see the comparison.

NKN should at the very least require token lock ups to operate nodes, otherwise its only utility is as a gas token.

non issue