Does Everyone Remember What Happened With Holochain Early On?

Countless, baseless and weak fud. Same crashes and manipulation, then boom fags get BTFO. Don't be on the wrong side of history again. The top 50 is our rightful place. $0.50c EOY 2019 is our destiny.

Attached: 1553189129537.png (900x810, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68
mobile.twitter.com/cryptomhchn/status/1119330728980963328?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That would be wild fren. I def believe in holo the most, thats for sure.

Lol this made me laugh thanks user. But ftm is done and a meme at best.
>next ethereum
>smart cities
>300k tps
Talk about a buzzword salad. Volume is getting thin as of lately user. What’s your excuse for this?

Anyone who doesnt own holo and ftm is a homosexual of the highest magnitude.

Not falling for your coordinated discord fud Korean Jew, Crypto Gat or whoever the hell you are.

2nd largest wallet is accumulating. Really makes you think.

Attached: 20190418_220504.jpg (1008x226, 101K)

can i get the link to this please?

whalesmind.com

Excludes exchange wallets.

thank you

Attached: 3031736.large.jpg (431x267, 54K)

Thanks now everyone knows whales are accumulating. This fucking thing was supposed to stay down longer

>whalesmind.com

what about the wallets that belong to the foundation themselves?

There’s nothing to think about. Now is obviously the time to buy; when it’s red and bloody, tons of baseless fud, and many think it’s dead.

The market has spoken, and it says your shitcoin is worthleas.

Not included

Yes, a token is only good if it's constantly ascending upwards... JK KYS FAGGOT

Your shitcoin is good for nothing. A funding token for a scam project the gooks who are running it never intend to finish (or truly begin).
They will put on a show while they dump their tokens, then filter out of the "team" over the course of a few months.
>muh smart cities!
You dumbfuck.

Smart cities was admittedly a mistake on their end to emphasize. The team has pivoted and the website will soon enough reflect that. Anyhow their github is active and has A++ code, but you clearly dont understand the importance of that shit since you're calling FTM a scam like a giant fucking retard.

Who cares? Fuck him. When the team delivers their mainnet all of this nonsense scam fud goes flying out the window. If anyone thinks the price will continue going down when that happens, then they’re in for a surprise.

The same brainlets will miss out FTM like how they missed out ETH in 2016.

>muh ethereum smart contract scam

Attached: ETH is a scam.png (2148x550, 609K)

This is very sexy news.

>look mommy I fudded again!

The fact that you’re even comparing this piece of shit to the #2 coin in crypto just shows how stupid you are. Kys idiot

it wasn't # when it was shilled on here i'm sure

Still doesn’t give valid reason to compare the two. Makes ftm look even worse. Some really stupid people shilling it.

sounds like your personal own opinion rather than actual fact

All of the fud has been opinion based, nothing with solid facts behind it. I personally enjoy doing research on projects that I gamble on, and fantoms fud has left me unsatisfied. So kill these shill threads until mainnet comes. What will the fud be then?

Thanks just bought more FTM and LIT

i hope he necc'd himself

The fud is more pajeet based than anything.

i sold my fantom for lition 0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1
ill rebuy fantom at under 100 sats.. the shady devs will rebuy their tokens at bottom and use mainnet to pump and dump it again

Talking out of your ass. Show proof that the devs are pumping and dumping it. Show the addresses. Until you show proof, shut the fuck up.

get BTFO'd
pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

Yeah, this shit gets so tiring. Can't ever enjoy a moon mission here without 20 autistic sociopaths making up bullshit.

This FTM capitulation is so sexy. Pump next week gonna be other worldy.

PAJEET SHILL DETECTED, DON'T BUY THIS SHIT ANONS

Why you gotta be such an asianphobe?

bought 3/4 of my bag around 50vitaliks. 1m loaded ready for retirement

I'm fucking jealous. Hoping this dumps more so I can get a retirement bag, but it looks like that chance is about over.

Let the dumbasses sell the next tech evolution for blockchain at ridiculous prices. Not going to lie, fantom doesn't have the best partnerships, exchanges, or fancy language describing block chain. But Lachesis should change the game enough for adoption.

Fantom is unique in that it can carry all previous advancements in crypto and incorporate it with its scaling solution. You guys are in for a hell of a ride.

FUCK this is starting to look like an actual cup and handle. I SOLD BOTTOM WTF

What are you talking about?

Attached: dumped.png (378x330, 9K)

Zoom out and go on IDEX where it has more trading data.

But you probably are just trying to fud, why though? This board is shit because of people like you

Get back in while you still can user

"11/16 Fantom Insider Rumor

Fantom hiring exchange backend developer according to sources in Korea.

Fantom exchange seems to be likely."

Bitmax Dex being built on Fantom?

Holy shit. PUMP IT.

India has access to biz?

>LTO chart
nice try brownie

The real chart is actually looking very pretty, like it's about to break out again pretty. Buying now.

It sure does. Starting to see some big buy orders.

That is literally FTM you fucking mong

Attached: ftm_still_rekt.png (1010x595, 51K)

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at the bottom to pump and dump again near mainnet time.

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it iss just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet.

Pump and dump gook scam coin.

On scale of 1-10, how badly are you getting BTFO right now?

Cringey copypasta. Get some new material

The logical leaps on it are beyond sad.

mobile.twitter.com/cryptomhchn/status/1119330728980963328?s=21

What a guy. He's even helping Fusion bagholders.

Wait till proper marketing kicks in, all money is in development. When fantom is ready for launch they will really market it.

Sitting on $40 million in cash as well I hear

>Sitting on $40 million in cash as well I hear
andre said they have $6m left in OHM interview... so who is lying?

Yeah, just wait until that 20 year old shitposter Michael Chen starts jis marketing blitz

You have selective hearing I see. Go to one of the Fantom TGs and prepare to get BTFO. Lots of info on the sort of cash theyre sitting on.

Feels good waking up to a nice sea of Fantom green and discord fudders getting btfo.

more like discord shillers getting hyped over a dead cat bounce kek

BINAMCE DEX SOON FAGGOT

Seriously though, how many FTM to make it? I'm going to cold storage this shit for 3 years and hopefully come back to a small fortune.

100k. $0.50 is a strong conservative for 2019.

Thanks user, unironically just bought 100k

No problem friend. We will make it.

cringe

Imagine your face when it hits a dollar, sitting in your chair, total denial you fudded the moon mission of 2019. You will tell yourself you were lucky you were anonymous. This is lower than eth at 20$. You could of strapped in and held through.

Based

PROOF PLEASE

Look at Binance Dex's twitter asking which projects to list. Nothing but a sea of Fantom.

Moon boysenberry time

Projects can't make it without moon boys. The more of them the better.

i am just not willing to get pajeeted again. where where you faggots the last few days when the wash trading stopped and FTM dumped 50% ?? why does the shilling start now, is this round 2 ? pls be honest. volume is totally dead and i got fucking JUSTED by FTM and LIT this week

An actual main net with lachesis running actual aBFT, highest real tps, lowest latency, scaling solved with gossip protocol, smart contract with easy rth import (thanks for the building blocks for fantom's future), and DAG (yup nano btfo as well). Nothing is as good as Fantom. If it's not top 10 then it's undervalue.

all these shill posts are made by the fantom team. remember, they tried to steal ETH from 100,000 people

Buy and hold. Wait patiently. Buy on the dips. Sell when the price is right. Why is this so fucking hard for retards to do?

Is there even 100k people active in crypto? It's like you fudders arent even trying anymore