>Education/Employment History: Pass
>References: Pass
>Drug Screen: Fail
>Forced to rescind offer

Every time.

Attached: 3254dsf.jpg (225x225, 9K)

you should've learned how to use fake piss by now

you should have learned how to read by now

I'm telling you. get fake piss and sneak it to the applicant.

Attached: 412421312321.png (268x270, 111K)

It'll show up that tje applicant is pregnant despite being male. Also drugs is a hush hush epidemic in the west nowadays--collateral of rampant degeneracy. Wish I could long the fuck out of drugs. Plus my wagie job will start random drug testing starting June this year.

How long do traces of weed take to leave the body?

If you're applying for a job like 3 weeks after smoking a spliff, will that get detected?

depends on how regularly you smoke, how fat you are. but mostly how regularly you smoke. I passed a test 3 days after smoking some weed, on account that was the first time I'd smoked in months

oh nice, I very rarely ever smoke

He's doing the hiring you subhuman brainlet. Posting the same shit day afterr day after day after day on this miserable fucking hellhole of a board has legitimately rotted whatever brain cells you originally had.

Fucking lol.
Read the post again you nigger.
He is suggesting that OP gives the potential employees fake piss to use on their test.
It's a shit advice but at least it's not as retarded as you.

kek

Drug screenings? Wtf?

based

L-l-land of the f-free. H-h-home of the b-b-brave.

Muh freedom to be enslaved

>9/11+17yrs+7mons+@bit
What kind of tard doesn’t know to lay off the wackybaccy ahead of an interview? There’s shit loads of it and literally decades of enjoying it to come; just chill you dopey cunts

Attached: EC69365D-0D25-4FBE-BB72-CA3AC3ECC06B.png (1280x1358, 103K)

The ones who can lay off, do. Therefore they only catch the real always-high potheads.

Even fucking car wash workers get drug tested now.
There's nothing stopping any employer from testing any staff for no reason. However it is in your rights to refuse and you can sue if they fire you for refusal (most sheeple are spineless drones and won't man up to their paycheck supplier)

It depends on how the marijuana is taken. Spliffs only allow for about 40% of the THC to be absorbed while Bongs is around 80% THC. Dabs are even higher and considering if you eat marijuana then ... It stays in your fat cells for years. (Assuming you eat a lot )

TOP KEK

You are beyond fucking stupid omg

What the fuck does an employer care what I do in my freetime? I could be shooting up black tar heroin on my days off as long as I do my jobs and generate value for the company. You are already stealing my excess value through the wage system what more do you piggies want?!?

Happens in my south american country too. No employer wants a dude lmao weed faggot who gets nothing done and whose neurons are probably damaged from smoking. I'm ok with it

Holy shit that broscience. Please also tell me how different protein powders works on different muscles kek