The true redpill is that if you haven't made it by 30 it doesn't matter...

The true redpill is that if you haven't made it by 30 it doesn't matter. The best years of your life are already behind you and no amount of money will get them back

Attached: 29403641_206258006634600_5967689197585170432_n.jpg (750x581, 79K)

average professional life in the west world begins at 24-5-6 ish
if you start from near zero there is no way in hell you will make it

I'm 32 and I came inside of a 19 year old asian girl last night. The she cuddled up on top of me and rubbed her face into my chubby belly and called me daddy.

Nothing like that ever happened in my 20s.

Fuck that. Fuck ANY girls in your teens/early 20s. They're all great. When you get to my age all the women are gross and you don't care about fucking them anyway. Then you can start making money.

this is true

what country is this in?

no it is not and you are a nigger

He's a sexpat obviously

But a lot of girls my age are total whores who are ugly at heart.

If you are a shallow fuck who only cares about being a faggot normie who goes out clubbin and fucking bitches. Then yes 20s are the best time of your life and you won’t get to experience that normie degeneracy that (((MTV))) promotes to you as being the epitome of life.

If you have higher ideals. Your 30s are just the beginning.

Attached: 34CE9B1B-B63A-4B1E-AC3A-60E82F36A3CF.jpg (768x537, 94K)

20s in the non clown world world is the time when you should be marrying and having children

COPE

it is true for me even if i make it i will never be able to do all that i wanted

Stop being such a picky bitch. Middle aged sex is a meme, don't believe the propaganda!

>doesn't know the rrr pills
>rejuvenation
>regeneration
>resurrection

Attached: 20180920_155718_rmedited.jpg (416x478, 158K)

I am 25 and on my way to starting a family. You NPC’s fall for Juden lies and only care about hedonism and then get upset when you are 30+ with no serious relationship and a slew of stds. Unless you have your shit together when you are30 years old the only girls that you can choose from will be of your age and 90% of girls at 30+ that are still single most likely were a hedonistic nigger like yourself and has massive roast beef flaps with stds as well.

spoken like a 20 year old
you have no idea how good life can be in your 30s, 40s and 50s. Even 60s is the start of the slope, but if you've taken care of yourself you can enjoy a lot of things. I know a 62 year old guy who still goes rock climbing

If you've made it at 30 by working around the clock you wasted your 20's.
there's a time for everything in life, bot foolishness and dedication. foolishness has no place after 30, the 20s are made to make stupid mistakes with no consequences because you have all the time in the world to make up for them, and people who are a 100% "on track" from 15 to 30 end up fucking it all up in their 40's because they wish they had.

go full retard befor 25, learn your lessons,
find your way between 25 and 30
go full blast in "your thing" between 30 and 40 and accumulate, build equity
after 40, either cruise along doing something that's good for you, or leave the rat race and enjoy life working only to cover daily expenses and let your capital do the legwork

Bonobo normie tier shit

KYS drone

I'm not rich by any means and I just turned 32.
Spent my teens and twenties either in long term relationships or fucking A LOT of women.
I now am in a great relationship with an actual good woman, and she makes more than me.
I'm cool with it.
gg

Coping pretty hard there OP

>mfw about to turn 30 but still look like I'm in my early 20s and still get smiles from young college thotties.

Only women think life ends at 30.

Attached: 1524358323366.jpg (666x660, 105K)

You fags should stop replying to these threads so people would stop making them. Including me, but someone has to tell you.

checked
also I get the same shit.
especially if i shave the beard

Find a picture of Calvin ayre with his sad zoomer haircut. That's what you look like.

you will see i was fairly okay till 35 then suddenly everything went to shit

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!!

Attached: 5aq81oynr3521.gif (206x206, 1.74M)

That's what loser say one to the other when they think it's ok if they give up. Wake up, life has just begun.

>The best years of your life are already behind you and no amount of money will get them back
Wanna know how I know you're 19? Because you're retarded enough to think that the best years of your life are your 20s.

I don't think this board is the one to redpill people, m'friend. It's not like they're going to listen to you, they're going to screech for you to go back to Jow Forums. They're degenerates and they know it.

bullshit

>I still get smiles
fucking pathetic that you think this is an amazing thing

Attached: 1479667796085.jpg (512x384, 48K)