Wtf? Youtube deleted the Boomers channel who was calling out Millenials for being the "hand out generation"

Wtf? Youtube deleted the Boomers channel who was calling out Millenials for being the "hand out generation"

I disagree with the boomer but he shouldn't be silenced. We need to debate them without restrictions in order to expose them. Either the guy deleted his channel due to backlash or youtube deleted it..

Attached: 1555438957096.png (556x619, 352K)

I think he got doxxed and deleted it himself. I wish I got to see some of the videos, it sounded funny

I bet they deleted them for muh hate speech. He mentioned immigrants and the wall.

Why is is “laughable” and “pathetic” when niggers blame everything on white people but it is different when you faggots blame everything on boomers and/or Jews.

Anyone who blames Jews or boomers is a nigger.

Jews play a role in the ultimate outcome our situation, and it isn't pretty. Nevertheless, blaming them without putting it into proper context is a travesty.

They are very commonly huge assholes on a personal level.

>no one came call out any group for their wrongdoings or theyre a nigger

Attached: braion.png (211x239, 6K)

How do jews play a role in your life at all?

You need to work on reading comprehension, but I wouldn’t expect you to be functioning at any sort of average level.

>How do jews play a role in your life at all?
what is the hart cellar act. now go back to r*ddit you have been exposed as a moron.

Go back to

Day of The Pillow happened sooner than expected

I find it ludicrous to see millenials hate boomers. You're literally a faggot s*yboy generation.

and what generation is your dumbass a part of?

How does that affect you? All you pol faggots complaining about Jews are niggers that are unfit to survive in society. It isn’t anyone’s fault but your own that you can’t figure out how to thrive.

>How do jews play a role in your life at all?
Low level sub-brainlet detected. You seriously have to be Forrest Gump level retard to not know at least 100 answers to this question.

I'm just not a burger. Burger millenials are literally r*dditors.

everybody cries about boomers having shit handed to them, and they did, absolutely.

but guess what, bitcoin has been out for TEN YEARS. internet obsessed people in our generation have NO EXCUSE not to be even richer than a boomers wildest dreams after a decade as once-in-a-lifetime as bitcoin created. if you haven't made it already, then the problem is you, and you alone.

>It isn’t anyone’s fault but your own that you can’t figure out how to thrive.
>assumes only poor people complain about Jews.
It's smart people who spot the Jew bullshit. Stupid people don't get it. They don't see what Jews are doing. It's too sophisticated for them. They think black people are the problem.

>Some of the brightest and most successful men in our society have pointed it out:
>Henry Ford, Mel Gibson, Elon Musk, Bobby Fisher.

was a good channel.
it's weird that that the thing youtube was made for, is the part that is now ruthlessly attacked.
this boomer could have time capsuled all that great videography, talking about the times from a normal boomer perspective..
nope.. too controversial..

have some do vegans taste better?
instead.

crayola crayons

Notice how millenials use the phrase "old white men" to refer to boomers

Go back to JIDF discord

>implying my hatred for the jews stems from being unable to thrive in society
S T R A W M A N

So hey Jew bros. I'm a poor pajeet here and it would really help if you helped me out with some BTC. I run a charity that picks of plastic from the river Ganges so you already know I'm doing God's work.

bitcoin wasn't handed to anyone and was hard to get at first. by the time it was easier to get it was worth a few hundred dollars, meaning you need actual capital to invest, which younger generations don't have.

that's a shitty comparison

>how does 90 million foreigners in my country affect me?

Attached: brainlet.png (255x197, 5K)

>hard to get
when it was hard to get it was easy to mine. you could have been a millionaire with < $100.

no. excuse.

Imagine how the shitskins felt thogh. If it weren't for the Jews I'd say this was karma.

Yes...how does that affect you?

No one is deliberately targeting or victimizing you. The world is how it is. The fact that you can’t thrive is a personal issue.

I'm thriving quite well and I think it's pretty obvious that Jews hold a strange amount of power in Western countries right now. I think it's also obvious that every time theyve gotten to this level of control in previous nations theyve either gutted the economic systems in place or have been violently expelled.

Now, I make enough to take care of myself, my family, and still have decent savings. I'm also quite happy with where I'm at, where I've been and where I seem to be going. By all metrics I'm doing better than the vast majority of people and still, I think the jewish question is so obvious you would have to be retarded not to see it. I'm not worried about myself or my immediate surroundings, I'm worried about the big picture and the future.

So you're right and you're wrong. Taking care of basic things that you need (food, shelter, family, etc) is up to you and you alone. But once that's all laid out and accounted for, you should be looking towards the horizon to see if there are new threats approaching. And there always are. Jewish influence is just one of many big picture threats. AI and robotics are another. Environmental changes are also obviously occuring (the cause is the only real debate). etc etc.