When did you realize that honkler and bitcoin was actually a racist conspiracy?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 2A6E0A70-F294-45AA-94BF-FC65DA1CD213.jpg (1936x1936, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspice.io/rage-click/rage-click-honk-honk-the-clown-and-bitcoin-are-racist-tools-you-fools/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitcoin is the escape from the (((banks))). Honkler represents clown world and all the journos can say is wow just wow.

Do normies really think a clown frog is a racist symbol uniting Nazis through crypto though? I think honkler is a great tool to snap doomer faggots out of their self wallowing cuckoldry and to get them to lighten up. Funny how it correlates with jungs jester archetype if you’ve ever read any non Jewish psychology. Makes me think there really is something to meme magic and we have seized the means of production.

>Honk Honk the Clown

NPC’s CAN’T BONK THE HONK

Attached: A7A68254-EEDC-4561-A334-224F464B7F8C.png (409x409, 167K)

>Implying most other facets of modern society are not.

>C. Edward Kelso

Attached: IMG_6789-1-300x300.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>racist
well shitskins aren't human anyway so how can you be racist against a bunch of insects?

I can't wait until these leftist cucks are buying Urbit planets from me and paying monthly subscription fees. With Urbit and enough bitcoin we will be the new feudal elite over the digital realm. Honk honk, motherfuckers.

Attached: 1555349930554.gif (498x498, 207K)

this cant be real

Attached: 1554696297867.gif (320x240, 1.49M)

>Nice tat of his wife's kids tho

The article is making fun of the article saying that honkler is racist.

>Makes me think there really is something to meme magic and we have seized the means of production.
You do entice the herd and the weakest of the will and thought. I give you that.
You do entice the herd, I give you that.

coinspice.io/rage-click/rage-click-honk-honk-the-clown-and-bitcoin-are-racist-tools-you-fools/
It's satire.

Let's follow through with this reasoning
>bitcoin is racist
>"fuck drumpf and fuck bitcoin!"
>bitcoin continues to rise
>"w-what is wrong with people? We need a coin that promotes tolerance and leftist virtues!"
Which coin will leftists pump so I can make both "it" and "them panic" when I dump?

Reminder this guy is taken seriously and widely known for the advice he gives.

Attached: crypto-anti-semitic-jews.png (796x798, 135K)

Leftists will pump HOT.

I know but it fosters discussion to bring up points like Stated and that there really are dumbasses that make posts like This guys tweet, question is as Jow Forumsnessmen how do we profit?

Buy as much bitcoin as possible.

this, it's full of diversity hires

A guy I know who is damn near a crypto millionaire said my main focus should be accumulating 32 ETH for staking, I already have a whole BTC what’s your thoughts fren? He could be biased cuz his biggest hold is ETH but I kinda agree with you that BTC is king but it’s slow transaction times make me slightly hesitant.

Eth is gonna be huge for interoperating traditional finance with crypto. Transaction time is a meme. You should be accumulating both of them.

>implying there's anything wrong with racism
I guess bigotry and hatred is silly, so I'm a race realist. I don't hate niggers, I'm just not surprised by why they're niggers, no hate needed

Bitcoin is scarcity, Ethereum is an uncapped, premined DAO-fork. It's a good bet and has some very important dapps being built on it, but it's not Bitcoin. You should have both for sure though.

Diversity rainbow.

Also if Urbit stars ever dip below $1k apiece buy one. Seriously

I think the correlation between Jow Forums and cryptocurrency is seriously overblown.

Jow Forums brainlets are mostly moonboys and are all-inning shitcoins / already lost their parents' allowance money and have left the market. Jow Forums in general is all-in on one of the biggest vaporware pie-in-the-sky tokens of all time. It's really grasping at straws to claim "Bitcoin has a neo-nazi problem". The Jow Forums crowd is a drop in the bucket in the crypto world, if that. There are more anarchists and libertarians holding Bitcoin than any Jow Forums ideology and there always will be, forever. That's just how bitcoin works.

Also I realize the article is satire, just stating some facts

Yeah, the hardcore Jow Forums types didn't become common on Jow Forums until November or December 2017 as I remember it.

I currently own both frens just more BTC I think I’m gonna keep it around a 60-70% BTC to ETH ratio. Funny I just went to a crypto ATM down the street from my house for shits and giggles and there was actually another autist waiting in line to use the machine. Damn machine only let me buy 20 dollars worth and then kept freezing at the screen before you scan your QR code.

These articles wouldn't get written if we would purge all these far right fascists from the crypto space. When you see a nazi you should punch a nazi.

Attached: 4.png (498x498, 150K)

this is someone's job

Attached: tenor.gif (400x224, 817K)

Attached: mhm.gif (240x149, 974K)