Why is everyone so obsessed with him?

Why is everyone so obsessed with him?

Attached: craig-wright.jpg (800x606, 64K)

Why do people watch car crashes?

Attached: 1555257142896.jpg (1500x1500, 151K)

Because he is Satoshi and will make their coins drop to 0, so they fear him

You tell. You SV faggots keep making threads about him. No active FUD is done against him, just responses to waves of pajeet SV shills

he had a rediculous amount of bitcoin that he gave up for bitcoin cash and then keeps screaming about how he's really the creator of all of it.

>Why is everyone so obsessed with him?
Because he's Satoshi?

kek

streetshitter cope

I dont get it if he is just some random scammer trying to pull one over on australian tax office or whatever, how the fuck has it spiraled into some global phenomenon with thousands of patents, hundreds of millions spent in a hashwar, twitter banning, ten thousand ass-blasted twitter faggots spewing cancer back and forth and a massive disinformation campaign on every social media platform...

really activates my almonds

Attached: thinking.png (429x459, 28K)

Attached: 20190418_071227.png (740x1132, 1.72M)

he's just dishonest. no one likes sleazy kikes.

because that is the man that invented blockchain you see

Attached: 1545126530323.png (878x656, 839K)

caused the sub $6k crash with his bch fork, lured in a bunch of idiots to buy his shitcoin, then crashed his own price making them even poorer.

WHAT WILL THE MADMAN DO NEXT?

late adopters coping with missing out on being an early adopter by buying bitcoin, seem to think that they can roleplay as early adopters by buying random alts that happen to be called bitcoin [something]

basically its just more late adopter cringe

oh, he did that because he's playing 13d chess, you see, he wants some people to be misled but those small deceptions so that we (the chosen ones) can profit the most

He clearly put himself in that position

>Why is everyone so obsessed with him?
He has the biggest crypto bulge of all

because retards like you keep making posts about him

he created:
-bitcoin
-electricity
-compooters
-blockchain
-crispr
-ai
-programming
-smartphones

do i need to continue

>why do I keep making this post!?
Mental illness I guess

You doubt?

Attached: 1555614852892.jpg (1440x1428, 384K)

Attached: a0304d4d051edbd056a9fcd26.jpg (200x199, 10K)

More threads should be limited to just one post, as more often than not the first post is simply the best post