Ok I’m done accumulating. Time for Biz to get their info from someone that doesn’t street shit

Imagine not investing in a massively undervalued project at the literal rock bottom just because the name sucks. It only makes sense that some of their “non-blockchain business” partners from VertexSMS would want to try out their one of a kind blockchain app. At a $212k market cap this is a no brainer. If you’re bearish on the price action here you really just do not understand what they are developing and what they already have developed. Do a little DD on this starting with the whitepaper here github.com/Birdchain/whitepaper-business

The absolute state of biz and the brainlet kids that think BirdChain won’t 10000x in a bull market. This is how you get rich frens. This is my first and last post about BirdChain under $10m market cap. I’ll post about it later this year. Peace out niggers.

Attached: B82A8216-E15E-41C5-AADF-D6DB0982029E.jpg (750x1057, 445K)

buy birdchain, it's your way to riches. the wallpaper is absolutely stunning. terribly undervalued, you will not regret sir

>birdchain
>bird
>chain

sir we will all be rich soon thank u

Attached: indianbeer.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

No Indian here sir, just good ol fashioned red blooded racist murican. I’m giving you a gift. You should take it. I know about these things.

86$ in volume, I'm going to be rich!

rich in poos but not in loos, we are going to make it indian bro!

>>
Although I do love me some India pale ale!
And so what? What’s your point? No one cares about BirdChain right now. You literally want to buy before everyone else. The price has dropped by 75% in the past month. Do you even understand trading? You buy when there is blood in the streets and that’s what it is right now. It’s like a mass murder in the streets, there is blood overflowing from the sewers right now for BirdChain. THE PERFECT TIME TO BUY.

I swear you brainlets just do not understand how micro cap cryptocurrency trading works.

>accumulating
>Biz
>telegram
>brown id
>tongue emoji
oh yes, my white ayryan friend. this sound's like a perfect opportunity to many riches! we will get our american wives many gifts at the 3 days wedding celebrration of brother in law James McJohn
do the needful and buy now, american colleages!

> CEO in prison for fraud
> company under investigation from SEC
> being forced to return all ICO funds
> IDEX delisting next week

> still buying it

Never gonna make it

>Time for Biz to get their info from someone that doesn’t street shit
>brown ID

OOOOHHHH

>whats this thread, lemme see what they are shilling...
>fuck its BirdChain once again
Fuck, thanks for the inside knowledge that you spam on here hourly. Get outta here you bird brains.

hahahaha keep shilling you massive faggot, i told you that you will carry your worthless bags to your grave
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What I think of when I see niggers like you. You tarbabies just want to take your niggerhood anger out on projects like these because white people like me are smarter and better than you. So take you smelly, greasy, nappy heads to another thread that is an actual scam like Lition, Link, Next.exchange or eterbase. We should’ve hung all you cottonpickers when we had the chance. Now look at you, niggerin up legitimate threads with your orangutan logic.

Attached: 0F41429D-6EB6-4E25-B1D4-2FBF1628AEDC.jpg (750x1316, 510K)

you do realise half of Jow Forums has a crypto networth above the entire marketcap of your shitcoin
if you bought eth at $10 like everyone in 2016 instead of being a newfag, you wouldn't be so desperate to waste your life on pajeet chat apps

btw, ost timestamped face, and if you're white and not a mutt i'll buy $1k worth of your shitcoin

Attached: 696C4E63-E51F-4615-9B7E-2EB0E1DBCF9E.jpg (750x1117, 486K)

Imagine thinking I’ve posted about BirdChain before lol. The absolute state of biz. Like a bunch a conspiracy theorists that nigger out on you if you aren’t shilling the coin that they have at that moment. Kek

Common lying lazy nigger. You’ve never had $1000 in your entire life. When you weren’t buying crack with your welfare checks you were buying crab legs , rare Jordan’s and blunts.

So when I turn the lights on you nigger cockroaches scatter like the disgusting insects you are. I hope you all hang.

>hello my fellow racist neo nazi americans

Attached: mike-enoch-fellow-neo-nazis.png (519x481, 170K)

Nobody wants this trash, nobody is going to use this trash birdbrain

Lol birdbrain actually posting pic of himself. You may be white but even pajeets are smarter than you for not taking this shill job. This shit is DOA

What’s it like taking a shit and it looks exactly like your skin?

>tfw whiter than you and living in sunny California.
You look like a weirdo who’s into skinny red-headed chicks and BDSM

Attached: 05F138AD-BB68-4BE8-A609-6703A0CB9090.jpg (2000x1333, 1.72M)

Wat goy?

>birdchain
what's next? dogechain? oh wait we had that. dragonchain? yeah that too... catchain? no? that's next?

no timestamp
are you retard?
It's a pajeet posting some white fedora tipper

>claims he doesn't poop on the pavement
>shills birdshitstain

Attached: PAjeetWarfare4.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

up to $120 now, this shill thread worked, some birdwhale just market bought $40!

>shitting up your own thread this much