FUCK LITION

I sold my FTM bags for this piece of shit.

Attached: 8D741F59-9D14-4B09-A227-ACEA88DC9396.jpg (655x509, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodiffer.com/news/midgard-research-ico-review-lition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is your user ID also your real name? Sounds pajeety. These coins are both victims of pump and dumps.

>pabinaj

HOLY FUCKING KEK. HOW'S THE WEATHER IN MUMBAI? AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: 1529613237451.jpg (800x800, 122K)

Amazing article on Lition

cryptodiffer.com/news/midgard-research-ico-review-lition/

Still sleeping on this?

Retrace almost done, round 2 should start soon!

Audible kek

What the fuck is the matter with you have you no patience whatsoever?

why don't you just buy a coin with an actual working product, one that poor, desperate shitskins on /biz are not trying to make you buy? there's enough out there, the only reason why i check /biz is to make sure none of my holdings is being mentioned on here. you're a fucking madman

>let biz mindfuck you into buying a coin trying to create smart cities on a blockchain at ath
>sell bags at a loss with fees to get different bags at ath

>Selling the only DAG with SmartContracts for a hustle energy token that literally has "HODL" in ther website
You goddamn frog posters are dumb

Attached: 1554352150061.jpg (679x1024, 111K)

just buy ltc, btc, eth and if you are into shitcoins trtl and just wait for the next bullrun. when ltc reaches ath and drops more than 16% beneath it again sell ltc and do the same for the rest but trtl.
good luck,
user

top 10 wallet here. comfy as fuck. one of the most legit projects. lit will be a top 30 crypto soon. just have patience. it's gearing up for the next pump

...and she's still get the business.

I might be a brainlet here, but if you have a coin which you have interest in, and another project comes along why not just buy some of that new coin to hold both instead of trading one for the other then losing out when the first one is good and the second sucks? Can someone clear this up for me, it's speculative gambling, why not fucking gamble?

Most people on here are idiots and expect everything they buy to go directly up non stop even though no tradable asset has ever done that history

>pabinaj

It has a working product, people are already using it. Small scale but at least it has something. FTM is a joke man, that smart cities shit is years away

That article is written in broken streetshitter English. Nice try Hanjit lmao

>Most people on here are idiots and expect everything they buy to go directly up non stop even though no tradable asset has ever done that history
this

any suggestions fren?

>asking /biz for suggestions

Attached: 1551642692111.gif (255x191, 2.02M)

I'm going to tell Ranjit you said that

Attached: 1551186705424.jpg (658x662, 73K)

So when streetshitters shill a coin on biz you actually buy it
>pajeet literally posts a new coin every two days