How do I profit from somalians and sub Saharan egg heads raping white women in Europe?

How do I profit from somalians and sub Saharan egg heads raping white women in Europe?

Attached: 3CFE15B7-2CFE-4942-8BC1-04F069CD6E1F.jpg (624x351, 46K)

make a new board and call it Jow Forums...oh wait

same way they profit off of it in America, lobby your government to allow private prisons. but you couldn't figure it out on your own, so you're never going to make it.

stay poor faggot.

This is a business and finance related question as I want to a make a ‘profit’ from their actions.

I'm just curious, is this what's on your mind most of the day OP? You're showing signs of a domestic terrorist

Sell rape insurance.

Stacies pays more

by watching ur gf in bed with one of them and jerking off

We’re fucked anyway. Might as well profit off this shit show anyway.

Attached: 548423A1-2FCC-4CC5-B474-A3217EA0553B.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

Start comfort cooking classes or something that these women will pay for after the rapes

Ask soros. He already does

soros does billionaire moves, you don't have the capital or the patience to copy him
1) invest hundreds of millions in thousands of destabilization orgs
2) short the attacked countries for billions
yeah, you could short at your own scale... but unlike soros, you don't have the money to make the collapse happen in the first place. so you're basically gambling like on a crypto shitcoin while whales play their games

Pajeet and the chocolate factory.

Figure out a way to film the rape and sell it. I'm not the only white man that would pay good money for that type of content.

Go to law school and then defend these subhumans in their criminal trials.

Create a rape device that either makes it easier or harder said rapist

sadly Somalis are the Jews of black people, they seem to make a decent amount of money no matter where they are making them difficult to remove without some sort of economical blowback to the city/region.

Bureaucratic position that helps illegal immigrants and migrants get benefits or invest in low income housing projects. Both of these are very lucrative here in Massachusetts

Cut the racist views first. If I saw you being a racist I'd dab on you so hard it would make diamonds look soft. No more racism as it is the reason why the world is deteriorating along with that scumbag Trump.

Got AIDS t-shirts, in somali language.

Sell severed Somali dick sandwiches

10/10

You're a nigger faggot

brainlet