So business is for solving problems. Let’s do that

So business is for solving problems. Let’s do that.

How do we solve the homeless problem in LA before the Olympics? Ideally, while profiting.

Attached: 9859DE11-C7BC-40EE-9CFF-6BB71C9C8A04.jpg (1179x2048, 193K)

Bus them to white communities.

Flood the local market with cheap ketamine laced with a 30 day poison

>How do we solve the homeless problem in LA before the Olympics? Ideally, while profiting.

Give them a fucking house, idiot.
Give them free healthcare with mental health at the highest quality. Bring back Trade schools to give them jobs once they are a functional person in this society.

It's not hard, dude. It all starts with a house. That's why they are called HOMELESS. Giving them a house motivates that individual to get their life back on track.

Found the nigger

funny joke

Jokes on you, I'm white.

Attached: 37228659_2131590166869904_6728068841869410304_n.jpg (396x396, 23K)

Chainlink?

""""stop and frisk"""""
worked in nyc

Solving problems by creating value, but the problem is that you can't create value from homeless people, that's why they're homeless because they're useless even in a capitalist system.
Ideally you could use them for slave work but I don't know if they're reliable enough to even do that

>I'm a dumb fuck capitalist that wants people to remain systematically poor all the while the increase of homeless people are growing to a point that someday that could be me! Nevermind that, I'd rather spend my money on hookers and drugs and dumbshit like lambo land or something.

Attached: 1521514139333.jpg (415x454, 35K)

Was referring to your attitude not your skin color

give them full auto .308 battle rifles and rpgs and send them to beverly hills to kill the rich men and take their luxury homes

But if you can create some kind of service that takes homeless people from good neighborhoods and people pay for it, that's good enough.

For example, create some kind of homeless shelter and ask people from rich neighborhoods to finance you and take the extra money

Turn them into cat food.

Golly shucks! Gee Mr.Capitalist, you sure do love having more and more dumb people surrounding you over time. Are you really sure you want to kill off all the well-educated folks that are trying to progress our planet? Do you really want dumb people to poison your water?

That requires smart people to do that user.

Trump won :)

Are you saying that homeless people are smart or insinuating making homeless human jerky can only be done by journalism majors (the only people you consider intelligent)? I'm honestly not sure.

How about you offer an rebuttal to my argument. Aka 1 example of gibs solving a problem long term.

He's fucked. Pic related.

Attached: Fucked.jpg (640x604, 52K)

He's going to win a second term too :)

I already said the solution to this. America is behind the times and only is focused on greed rather than helping the people to systematically win.

>win a second term too

Sorry. The court took him off the ballot for next election. Once again. He's fucked and Sessions could not protect him.

>This will be the end of Donald Trump's campaign.

mmm love your tears, and the tears to come

Thanks, just donated another $500.

We need to make you homeless you mentally ill fuck.

No once he gets a job and meets some homeless people he’ll realize they are largely lazy and taxes are theft. Not his fault that they preach communism in schools the first 22 years of life

>I'd rather have my money spent on a wall and the military complex instead of basic human health because I don't think about myself at all. at a matter of fact at some point, I'll probably get a disease and that will all of a sudden make me care because I want it gone! Then and only then I'll realize how fucked I am because I now have to pay the extreme price of the healthcare scam!

You may not know this but that military is the only reason we can borrow trillions from China without paying anything back, which is how we keep this game of musical chairs going. Don’t be in the US when they call our bluff.

You do a whole lot of projecting you whiny pussy. I'd rather spend every last dime on the wall than give a penny to pathetic garbage like you.

Are all 16-22 year olds as retard as you? You can't even stick to one free (tax funded) shit thing. You're spinning out of control.

> Invent or find on aliexpress some very cheap cool new type of tent perfect for homeless people to live. Can be water cleanser to clean dirty water or something memey like that

>Shill this amazing new product on social media

>You can offer to normies to pay like 50x markup on Chinese prices, so they can buy their own individual chair to "sponsor a homeless person"

>shill hard.

Pretty sure you could make a million of off this easy.

Buy them cheap phones with large battery life, create an app that networks all the homeless people together. Then

that pic is so fucking gross

>china owns the us and will own the US military.

>. I'd rather spend every last dime on the wall than give a penny to pathetic garbage like you.

You think I want your money? You're a dolt. I'm sorry that I want people to have the highest quality of healthcare in the fucking world, so they wouldn't have to worry about dying every day.

Hey capitalist. Keep de-funding the education system by stealing more of the people's tax dollars. TOTALLY WON'T AFFECT YOU IN THE LONG RUN AT ALL!

Attached: 1516162274438.png (480x480, 294K)

If you’re trolling you’re a bigger loser than me

>Ideally, while profiting.
The government will never profit from this, although private organisations easily can. The most straightforward way to solve the problem (besides busing them or killing them) is to criminalise drug use in order to throw them all into mandatory multi-year detox programs, as well as to reopen the asylums to deal with the crazies. This will cost a fortune, but private contractors providing those services will made a pretty steady profit.

I said business. I never said government.

What can the private sector do?

Who do you mean we?

Shrewd men of an industrious nature.

this is a troll right?

The cope is strong with this one..

Attached: Ben.png (365x273, 151K)

All women are whores

Attached: DD5C7BA0-6D5E-4404-A01C-83B755757757.jpg (1000x750, 236K)

>poison your water
its true

Slave labour for all who want it