How do I profit off of Asian women being the biggest race traitors on the planet?

How do I profit off of Asian women being the biggest race traitors on the planet?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19_22-06-56.png (896x504, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eR9rvzqNmiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. seething incel chink

>you will never raceplay with a korean hottie

Attached: 1553434355152.jpg (351x351, 22K)

stop talking about it and restricting them, the article was an obvious rebellious nature of woman.

Short East Asia in general long-term for the coming population bust, which you can already see happen via age group surveys. I guess you could also get into age-specific stuff but yeah, it's not going to be pretty.

If you're going to go long on anything, go with any sort of companion/sexbots.

Also that looks like a bait post. But it is true that East Asian women marry outside their race group the most out of any other race group women.

>caring about women being women
>believing in the concept of race traitors

I don't think you're really going to be enjoying the fruits of going long on anything.

Find a millionaires chinks daughter and put your seed in her

> I love traveling around (And every time i travel i fuck some locals)
>muh traditional Asian wife
kek

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19_22-17-02.png (850x311, 65K)

I've done exactly that. I've also sexually degraded a Bengali girl while she was wearing her Hijab.

Gross... not that i wouldn't bang a Korean chick, but people should stick to their own kind.

Epic. I feel like that's probably a deep-seeded fantasy for a lot of women in religious or conservative cultures.

pls stop

Its just rebelling against her parents and family.

You get the same thing with pastors daughters always being super sluts just to spite their upbringing

C O P E

Attached: datingracialpreferences.jpg (803x342, 80K)

listen to this 4x a day
youtube.com/watch?v=eR9rvzqNmiI

Uh oh, white female/coloured male posters in disarray! Ahahahahahahahahahahahah!
FAGGOTS

If you're banging Asian women just to get your sexual desires fulfilled you're a piece of crap. I'm talking to white men in particular. Don't date Asian women, Asian men already have a hard enough time controlling our women and we don't need whites with asian fever stealing our girls.

haha nice

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO
I banged a chinese med student. Thoroughly recommended.

Dude, if you can help find the solution to fix the attitude problem of white women, everyone will be better off and we can all get to breeding the hapa master race.

Attached: images (31).jpg (643x477, 25K)

jesus dude, stop seething. It is pathetic.

Nice try Jackie Chan we all know that's her beta orbiter. She's reserved for BWC

Attached: gentleman.jpg (480x640, 52K)