It's my birthday and I don't have any friends, and lost all of my life savings in crypto. i hate myself

It's my birthday and I don't have any friends, and lost all of my life savings in crypto. i hate myself.

I don't really want any birthday wishes or condolences or anything. I just wanted to share this one message. Even if this thread 404's with 0 replies I got it off my chest.

Attached: 1403214762442.jpg (754x1000, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/en/trade/BNB_USDT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happy birthday

my present

Attached: 1555736227925.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

happy birthday!

Attached: 1554330326917.jpg (640x800, 97K)

Its my birthday too, but i didnt invest in crypto and i have friends. Things will get better user, just dont fall for the crypto ponzi anymore, fucking all these retards here and on twitter lost 95% and larp that they made gains, only whales sold the top. Get back on your feet and invest in safe index funds and hedge 10% into REM, theres no way you lose if u do that. Fuck all these cryptoqueers, they’re all con artists shilling scams on other con artists.

And happy birthday man

Attached: B3D30322-FF93-4D0B-AD4E-97316CD60767.jpg (334x506, 38K)

Attached: 1551383742228.jpg (540x960, 107K)

Happy birthday user, it's also my birthday

here's my birthday present to you user
buy while you can still get it cheap

binance.com/en/trade/BNB_USDT

a thousand of those little guys are the only friends you'll ever need

Happy birthday to you
Squashed tomatoes and stew
Bread and butter
In the gutter
Happy birthday to you!

the night is darkest before the dawn

happy birthday user

Habbi berday fren!

Attached: 1555096383796.png (400x400, 152K)

It's okay OP, Happy Bday. I bet you are young. Means you got time to still make friends. There are old fucks like me that have lost all theirs over the years and it is way harder making friends when you are old than young. So it can always be worse.

Start savin again. Life savings have many lives. Never hate yourself. Enough people out in the world that are happy to do that for ya. So leave it to them.

Buying a useless coin from a chink scammer at ath, thanks for the present user

Just save up a little chunk of money and put it in the coins that are bound to hit stupid ATH again next bull run because of normies. Eth, xrp, btc.

Hapy birthday

kek, thanks for buying my bags user

Happy birthday cheer up fren no one likes me either fuck all of them fuck my fake friends im better alone and fuck my ex gfs money digging whores

Buy LINK bday user.

All you had to do was buy LINK

>green id
Gonna make it user. It was my birthday too two days ago, and it was agonising but we shall one day look back unto these days as fond memories.

dammit

happy birthday user
you're probably a cool albeit misunderstood guy
i hope you make it with crypto or at least find a loyal gf and some friends.
if you can be content alone, by yourself, in poverty, it will be as if you made it when anything else is going on
make it my user friend
and happy birthday

people are shit, you dont need friends