Where can I put fiat to transfer to Binance without getting scalped by fees? Feels like I'm getting robbed by Coinbase

Where can I put fiat to transfer to Binance without getting scalped by fees? Feels like I'm getting robbed by Coinbase.

Attached: BTC.png (225x225, 4K)

Coinbase pro fees are a lot lower.

Coinmetro perhaps

Holy fuck man I just looked and it's roughly 10% of the standard Coinbase cost. So this is just designed to take money from crypto newfags?

Get a card with a transfer option like Wirex.

yes and no
when you market buy on gdax there is a risk you will not get what you expect traders deal with stuff lile liquidity and limit orders and wash trade bots.

What I'm getting here is that the best way to go is eat the fees as cost of doing business and send Coinbase -> Binance (since Binance is a better "advanced" exchange)

what do you mean? you open a wallet on binance and transfer fiat between both sources? you should only incur mining fees

It depends where you're from but there is binance.je for fiat deposit and withdrawals.

Oh yeah, tired af and forgot to mention I bought crypto on Coinbase while waiting for funds to be sendable. The waiting period on Coinbase is bullshit; deposit has already cleared with my bank but I have to wait 15 days to do anything with it on the platform. Was told to use my debit card, but there's a $5 a week limit. At a loss on the next step. Newfag joining out of FOMO if it isn't already completely obvious.

Either use coinbase pro and buy with limit orders or deposit usdc and transfer to binance

Amerifat, .je doesn't do anything for me. I'm sure they'll expand but I'm looking to get in in the meantime
Never heard of this before, seems interesting. I'll look into it. Seems more useful once I'm dealing with big money though, doing paltry sums while I'm still learning (which is why the fees feel like absolute shit). Should be at like $6 profit but just breaking even from Coinbase kikery

dunno im perfectly okay with coinbase gdax i just wish i could hide shitcoins

15 days? jesus i had to wait 2 days because they are lazy with fiat deposits

You don't mind missing out on moons? BNB recent example, LINK constantly shilled on here isn't on Coinbase. Not saying you're wrong however because Gdax seems the safer. I suppose I could always transfer funds/coins

you made the first big step

kill me. Foolish of me to expect one of the biggest crypto intermediaries to be at least consistent in user experience but the waiting period seems totally random.

Attached: poorfagfolio.jpg (605x295, 17K)

We're all gonna make it

i only buy btc and swing dai

you did the kyc right? submitted id and picture? also some users report dark skinned individuals not getting the same user experience may or may not be bullshit

different ID now but yeah I did. the only thing I can think of is it’s my first time making a transaction. I’ve read that people have their hold times go down over time. I’m not gonna stop investing (whether you can call buying crypto that only time will tell) so we will see. Damn it feels good

Use Square Cash BTC is available immiedately and withdraw is seamless

Good job. Dont be whored in the pnds, youll lose your money big time. Stixk eoth btc, pick up some LINK and maybe some ZIL, then throw 5% of your stack at a shitcoin of your choosing if u wish. Current ahitcoins of tbe month arr lition and bolt i think

>dont be whored in the p&ds
>link & zil

Its because you did a wire transfer, that shit takes forever.. thats why we made crypto

Attached: 1555615518969.jpg (3024x4032, 2.07M)