Be me

>be me
>freshfaced zoomer
>just got approved for a credit card with a decent limit for the first time

Is there any law/T&C reason I can't start paying for shit that friends/parents want, have them transfer me the money and I pay off the credit card using that money, so I can build my credit history faster?

Attached: all women are whores.jpg (788x960, 135K)

people are generally assholes and you have no leverage as a fresh faced baby boi to take payments on time.

>lending money to others for free
They will never pay you back.

Also somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but as long as you make the minimum payment each month you don't get extra points for higher payments. When I got my first card I just put a couple bills on it and had it auto paid each month.

If anything you don't want to go above a certain percentage of your credit limit. You probably don't have a very high once since this is your first card.

Bad way to build credit. Can't expect other people to pay their debts to you when even banks have trouble with it. Best bet young zoomernigger is to co-own a credit card with your parent--whatever credit history they have you acquire it. Make sure it's good though.

Here’s s better one. Get several cards and borrow from one to pay off the next in a nice virtuous circle

What would be the easiest way to make it look like they died in an accident if they refused to pay?

Never do business with friends or family, young faggit.

Perfectly legal. Just know that you’ll be stuck with a maxed out credit card in a matter of months.

>approved for a credit card
Why do burgers do it? I can't believe you're so stupid to fall for the cabal of (((debt)))

inb4 muh bonus points: debit cards also have them, retards

>0%
>debt
lmao

Its not 0% forever stupid. you were so cobfident with ur gay lmao too, lmao

The best way for you to build your credit is to get someone with good credit to add you to their accounts.

Someone said this above but did not elaborate. Keep your balances zero, six months later go to your parents/grandparents and show them you’re responsible/reliable with your statements.

Ask them to add you to their accounts, but don’t ask for a card, and if bank says they have to tell them they can keep it, you just need the history to build your own score.

Over the next 12-24 months your score will jump every 30 days. Reporting agencies do not distinguish who’s account it is when you’re added, its a really stupid loophole, but I guess they figure if you’re trustworthy enough to convince someone with an 800 score to add you, must be fine. It shows as your acct and your history even uf you’re 18 and acct is 20 years old.

Once your score is high apply for your own good cards, keep balances low and GG.

They can take you off accounts which will hurt you, or just leave it, as removing them will hurt your score for a while.

>t. Guy with 550 score two years ago 750-770 now.

>multiple year 0% period

That's pretty much forever, if you can't pay off a credit card in that time you should kys lmao

You might wanna read the fine print,you might get cucked like this:0% but if you miss even one payment it jumps to 30%
Heard of a few cases like this,just wanted to warn you

You can also always balance transfer into a new card and almost all of then give you 12 months of 0% interest for a small fee.

Anyone who is vigilant can pay almost zero interest even when theyre high in debt. Do you think Jews pay interest? lol

Only niggers miss payments.

>Do you think Jews pay interest? lol
I've got those niggas paying me interest thanks to their stupidly inflated introductory offers on current and savings accounts.

lmao

Good luck zoomerbro, don't get pajeeted

All women are whores.

If you want to accumulate good got points, just set your cc to be paid in full every month via your bank account. Then pay for something you were using a debit card for before, like a Netflix account. Then forget that card for a while. After a few months you’ll have good enough credit to qualify for better cards. Get one, and set up autopay for it as well. Now use that card for amazon or some other site you’d buy stuff from occasionally anyway. A few months to a year after that, you’ll qualify for a better card. Same set up. Now stop. You don’t need another card. Desu you never needed any of them. But in about 3-4 years you’ll have you good goy score in the mid 700’s. Now you qualify for oldfag-tier low interest rate loans when you want get into a house.
You’re welcome.

>You don’t need another card.
I need as big a credit limit as possible.

>lmao
lmao

>Implies you cant own a credit card and be debt free or live within your means.

kek

I do this, they're right the only way it works for me is getting the money ahead or at the time of the transaction

Attached: Hehe.jpg (625x626, 33K)

>be burger
>can't even trust your own parents and "friends" to not fuck you over financially
>try to confront them about it
>get shot

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

if they pay upfront you have no worries. otherwise fuck that. not worth the risk zoomerfag. if they don’t pay you’ll have to break their legs and that can be an uncomfortable conversation around the holiday dinner table.

lmao imagine being dumb enough to miss a fucking payment

Why did you think that would build credit

das da price of freedom

>get 2% back on all purchases on money im gonna spend anyway
>a scam

you're leaving free money on the table.

Lol, I did this and now I dont need to pay rent at my moms. If she doesnt pay me back, I can just stay at home until I have asorbed the cost in rent.

It's 0% interest if you pay it off every month. $10k in government bonds is $250/year. In other words, as long as you're not a complete retard and remember to pay off your debt, it's basically free money.