Daily reminder to buy XRP

Daily reminder to buy XRP

Attached: ripple-xrp-coinsph.jpg (1024x576, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bithomp.com/explorer/r9fVvKgMMPkBHQ3n28sifxi22zKphwkf8u
bithomp.com/explorer/rHBJhToGaESqiV9K1wydyoSPZNn7K2CcM3
bithomp.com/explorer/rDahLhHJaowRYn4hRkS9S2YpAeiTR8mjBF
imgur.com/a/EMpTC0a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when will biz hitler rise, to cleanse all you altcoins shillers?

Thanks, just bought 100k

good

Retrace to .29-.30 short term

I hold a little XRP but I've been wondering lately if there is any point. Why should I keep it? It has low fees but doesn't seem truely decentralised.

No reason at all to buy this shit

Honest question. Just like to hear some more arguments for and against.

Reminder that Ripple employees are dumping XRP:

David Schwartz has moved around ~3 Million XRP to Coinbase in the past several days. Here is his one of his wallets as evidence:

bithomp.com/explorer/r9fVvKgMMPkBHQ3n28sifxi22zKphwkf8u

Another Ripple employee has moved 7-8 Million XRP to BitThumb, GateHub, etc in the past several days. Here is his one of his wallets as evidence:

bithomp.com/explorer/rHBJhToGaESqiV9K1wydyoSPZNn7K2CcM3

Some of these movements probably explain why XRP prices haven't moved while the rest of the market has gone up. But, these aren't even the big wallets. In January and February 2018 this Wallet alone dumped OVER 1 BILLION XRP on exchanges. Here is the wallet as evidence.

bithomp.com/explorer/rDahLhHJaowRYn4hRkS9S2YpAeiTR8mjBF

Be careful holding XRP, I suspect continued dumps suppressing price.

shh, don't tell the XPR shills this, they react badly to facts.

If they by any chance won't flip, they'd probably tell you this is liquidity building, cause there is no such thing as dumping when it comes to XRP.

Never because it and every other shitcoin in existence is a ponzi to steal ur bitcoin

Most overvalued coin ever. It baffles me that people would buy it at all, let alone at this price.

show me a coin that does not fit this description

There are several, actually. ETH for example.

Infinite supply russian scam to steal ur btc

It solves an actual novel problem with a lot of potential for use, and has the biggest developer momentum and community of any coin, meaning it will be very difficult for any of the other coins attempting to solve the same problem to catch up.

Why when you can but XLM that does everything it can do and more and isn't soo jewish

every faggot bagholding every different shitcoin says some variation of this unsubstantiated statement

Except in the case of ETH it is entirely substantiated.
>It solves an actual novel problem with a lot of potential for use
Smart contracts lets people create decentralized services and applications that today can only be accomplished with a middle-man. This has numerous advantages like cost, censorship-resistance, reliability, trustlessness, borderlessness, etc.
>and has the biggest developer momentum and community of any coin
imgur.com/a/EMpTC0a

>literally forked by a scammer who couldn't continue scamming at ripple so he created a new scam
Hard pass

No he created ripple then seen how shit it had become and left to created the project he had envisioned