I lost 1000 links swingtrading

I lost 1000 links swingtrading
its gonna dump tho, isnt it?

Attached: 0etiopi0a.jpg (1024x683, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Nile#European_exploration
youtube.com/watch?v=UYdMr1w05qA
youtu.be/b34s7s6jw_c
youtu.be/mRPhp_8B3L4?t=130
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it that hard to cut a couple of trees and not even bother turning it into plank to use it as a bridge?

No, I'm not selling

Attached: 1552069030633.jpg (1440x2960, 212K)

fuuucckkkk......

Look at that picture. Do you see any tress long enough to go all the way across?

retarded

Yes, niggers are too retarded to make bridges without having planks long enough to reach both sides.

You really think he has that much?

i just need holochain at 36 satoshi is that much to ask

it'll moon when the bull run starts. it's being shilled everwhere even on reddit etc will probably sell for more than 36 in 5/6 months

What are nails?
Oh wait I get it, blacks never really progressed into the Iron Age. Thanks for pointing that out.

:( I'll keep buying holochain, then. I had to sell more link to hedge my bets so that I break even at 33 sats in link number of tokens
but fuck holochain is good.

maybe I should accept that I still cant have 10K link AND something else

Looks like an aquaduct, not a bridge.

That picture is a lie. First, that bridge was built under the rule of an ethnic Ethiopian in the 17-th century. Second, the photo is decades-old and the passage has been sort of fixed.

Attached: Sebara_Dildiy_(Broken_Bridge)_on_Blue_Nile_River.jpg (920x690, 176K)

Fake news, niggers cross by rope you leftist fagcuck

>sort of fixed

SORT OF FUCKING FIXED HAHAHAHAHAHA

look at the pixilation of that "add-on" bridge, terrible photoshop.. outright embarrassing that someone made that photoshop to make Ethiopians look not-as-bad and then fail this hard.

>Sort of fixed
by europeans most likely.

i appreciate the correction, user

Attached: hug.jpg (2048x1365, 594K)

I can understand they can't rebuild it. But ffs atleast bind the rope to a tree.

Fuck off, it’s there and it’s real. I just went there on vacation on google street view and saw it. It’s real.

Link will never pass below 50 cents again. That was your last chance.

>Terrible photoshop
>google "engineers"
As expected..

if you honestly think someone cares enough about a bridge in the wilderness of ethiopia than you have at best intense paranoia, at worst schizophrenia

Attached: 1541909279776.gif (261x325, 2.31M)

honest question how did you lose money swing trading link in a bull run?

Damn I'm getting pretty sleepy, anyone else?

I'm woke.

Attached: The Burdens of Triumph.jpg (1600x2400, 751K)

patience is key fren holding this one for 12 months now. not selling before 5c

Attached: eric.jpg (225x225, 7K)

that's actually pretty creative if all you got is a rope. you would probably cry and blame the government that you can't cross the bridge and then use the rope to neck yourself.

Noah Bradley is a chad.

>he thinks shoops take any effort at all
Thanks for chiming in, brainlet.

>throwing a rope across a gap is "creative"
Holy shit.

To bad rope doesn't solve Africa's infrastructure problems. Who could have thought?

Muh dick whiteboi

This historic bridge was built by Emperor Fasilides in approximately 1660 with Roman bridge technology brought to Ethiopia by Portuguese soldiers during the battle with the Muslim invaders in 1507.[12] In both 2001 and 2009, Bridges to Prosperity volunteers travelled from the United States to repair the broken bridge across the Blue Nile river and later build a new suspension bridge not susceptible to flood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Nile#European_exploration

So, seems our resident moron has a point in that the bridge was rebuilt by westerners.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYdMr1w05qA

by the looks of it you bet

they tried... rofl

Attached: prototype.jpg (330x222, 24K)

looks like a bad shop but there are other pictures not many tho.

Attached: seberaw dildiy ahun, construcetd by an NGO named bridge of prosperity.jpg (450x300, 30K)

The chad rope swinger vs the virgin masoner

here is a vid
youtu.be/b34s7s6jw_c

so i'm not sure if you ran or watching the vid, but apparently negroes did built a wooden span they packed dirt on it and could drive mules over it. it's just the nile being an asshole kept sweeping them bridgelets away and they got tired of this shit.

it was fixed by a white guy who felt sorry for them. it probably broke again by now.
youtu.be/mRPhp_8B3L4?t=130

Serious question, how can someone feel empathetic towards these people? All I can ever evoke is a pure disgust, realistically they are one step above animals with enough IQ to be self aware and yet there's enough liberals who LOVE them!

Does Africa have a single thing they can be proud of? Any accomplishments?

And don't include Egypt or Morocco they don't count.

the worlds richest man ever was a negro wherever he traveled he created localized hyperinflation

>Mansa Musa (1280-1337, king of the Mali empire) wealth incomprehensible
kek just imagine putting it in to the irs...
>income [ incomprehensible ]

Because liberals (especially those who have no children), view them as a children/victims who are being abused.

This is heightened further when you consider how few of them work labour intensive jobs, or venture outside cushy metropolitan lifestyles. Labour intensive infastructure just appears to them, with no foresight into the intellectual processes involved

Anyone got that redpill about the turbo-communal nature of Africans bringing anyone with ambitions down to the lowest common denominator? It's a good read

I'd like to see Africa be left alone. Let them figure it out for themselves. It's the only way they'll ever elevate beyond complete helplessness.

seriously try building a bridge yourself without money. and proper nutrition.

thats right, you couldnt

i can topple a train with my bare hands if i have food water and some time, but that's hard mode.

Why is it so easy racebait you faggots lmao

because nobody likes niggers i guess

Holy
Shid

fake

Why would you keep that much of the circulating supply on an exchange.
A cold wallet takes minutes to setup. You need some IT personnel bro.

Attached: Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

all of you fuck off before believing he even has 10% of that without a signed wallet message or predicted movement of funds (blockchain evidence)

>one step above animals
they are below animals
you can respect animals and even deal with them

>let them figure it out for themselves
the Moroccans, Egyptians and Algerians will just enslave them again
that is if China doesn't do it first

This, but absolutely positively unironically.

>...and why that’s a good thing.

well shit, OP's image didn't lie after all. the bridge was built in the 1800s, collapsed in the early 1900s and they couldn't actually fix the problem until some white dudes took care of it in the 2000s.

and that black old dude at the end calls this very basic fix "a miracle". the bridge wasn't even repaired, they just put a smaller bridge on a larger bridge. this he called a miracle.

>also don't think i don't see that weapon at 4:20

Attached: take her swimming first date3.webm (448x624, 3M)

>built in the 1800s
*1600s

lol
>nigger does something mundane
>ledditors and lib journos: aww the ingenuity of it

>tfw everyone underestimates ((africans)).
>tfw 3rd world bubble will be the real transfer of wealth

Attached: fourthsphincter.jpg (501x619, 63K)

That’s a million dollars in the future
F