Picked up a cup of coffee early this morning from mcds. was served by some elderly woman (probably around 60-65)...

picked up a cup of coffee early this morning from mcds. was served by some elderly woman (probably around 60-65). Felt bad seeing her doing some shit tier wagie job at 7am, this is the my biggest and worst fear anons, even though i have a decent job (not wagie cagie), seeing people like this puts it into a higher perspective that i HAVE TO make it.

Attached: 1549391480102.jpg (900x675, 69K)

They are all man made prisons
Work
Marriage
Addiction

based and redpilled

chase a check, never chase a bitch

Attached: future.png (500x323, 336K)

Based

checked.

unironically words to live by

Niggers r pretty woke when it comes to women (besides leaving their children to single moms)

Checked. Nice quads.

cause the only thing niggers care about is pussy. niggers objectify women more than any other race. once they get pussy somewhere else they leave all their previous obligations behind.

based 3s poster

Ayyyyy this guy gets it!

this world will surely take one thing from you OP: dignity.

haven't you noticed by now that GOD loves to de-humanize or to humiliate people in the most ridiculous ways? Like seriously, we can be happy when we're dead.

based motherfucker

Also: prison

I know a guy who works at the grocery store who bought some land 25 years ago and got really rich off it, he has a lot of rental income but still works at his shitty job because he doesn't want to just sit at home and "wait for death" in his words

So he can't find anything else to do on his own? Literally 0 interests or hobbies? Sounds like it's learned helplessness.

Thank you

you should be progressing. not just financial (even if you make it), but mentally, physically, spiritually. money allows you to take the financial burden off your shoulders and focus on the other aspects of progression. seems he's stuck in his own trap of "doing something" rather than "doing something progressive".

Don't feel bad for retarded boomers. They had it all and spent it on vacations and luxury cars with price tags more than houses. While costing the car company maybe $4k each to produce.

No sympathy here. 60+ years during the absolute gold Rush of the 80s/90s is more than enough time to earn your poverty or wealth.

based

ma nig, check'd and kek'd

Attached: 1537664112037.png (672x787, 977K)

Why feel sorry for people who made horrible choices and probably tried to use the gun of government to make you pay for it.
Fuck them. They are lucky to have a job at all.

Maybe the guy wants to see hot young cashier ass everyday. If you can quit any time you want, why the fuck not?

get a gig at your local gym

some older people like having a part-time job for structure and to stay physically active after they retire
checked

Underrated

a job at mcds aint "older people like having a part-time job for structure" nobody likes working at mcds lets be honest

addiction is not man made

Observed

Based future

If I'm not retired by 35, which is just a few years away, then I'm going to kms.

Witnessed