Why don't you just invest your money in an S&P 500 index fund from Vanguard®?

Why don't you just invest your money in an S&P 500 index fund from Vanguard®?

Attached: 1554673659352.jpg (1950x1536, 2.44M)

cause i can make 6% returns daily or yearly. which one would you pick? (its a trick question)

post proof

The one with less risk

I prefer the less risky and less stressful option so I can focus on what really matters which is my career.

Attached: 1554918890853.jpg (1753x2590, 443K)

Popular index stocks might be in a bubble. By buying less liquid, lower market cap stocks I can avoid this bubble and achieve bigger returns in the long run. Obviously I diversify my investments well anyway.

If something is really popular - avoid it. It is in a bubble.

Attached: 9df5fd29.jpg (800x1067, 103K)

Some pajeet marketing society is offering Jow Forums shilling as a good roi service

I'm not certain but my understanding was Vanguard® bought and sold it's own ETFs in the morning everyday such that the stock sold at a level representative of it's underlying assets.

If you mean the underlying assests are in bubble land then that's a different argument. They're in the high end of P/E I don't think it's really a big bubble.

Attached: 1554674361746.jpg (700x1050, 133K)

but you also can lose 6% daily. hmmm

and whats your career? youd rather not have money to focus on your career?

Because the markets almost at an ATH. I'm waiting on a decent correction, or preferably even a nice recession to start my long term VTI position. In the meantime, MRVL and BX calls have been very nice to me, and I have a small amount of ETH, LTC and a single BCH coin just in case.

The age of SPX give yearly %6 returns am over

I don't have a huge stack of money. So I have to invest my money in my own business and do more risky stuff in order to make it.

I would still invest in companies with more attractive valuations than what the biggest companies have. But that is just me.

A friend of Warren Buffet is a friend of mine.

Why did you delete your good comment friendo?

Attached: chewy_pocari.jpg (4000x5328, 843K)

kek.

Attached: AQ.jpg (998x741, 71K)

Doesn't include SPX being up 16-ish % this year.

If this kept up for the next 10 years it would be amazing. But I think that return to the mean is going to happen someday somehow.

because normies always get fleeced, and stock indexes are the most normie investment in the world currently other than real estate. both are very difficult to outperform the market with long term simply because of the extent that they are already capitalized as a percentage of the total economy. I buy bitcoin

We're trying to get rich quick, not slowly.

Of course. But the point of 6% returns being gone??? forever... over... lol.

SPX can't guarantee 7-8% a year, but on average it has returned 7-8% a year.

There's 10 pages of shill coin threads for you to browse today, good sir.

Silly billy just chill out have a cup of tea or something lol...

Attached: chewy_tumtum.jpg (2154x2857, 2.49M)

because buying $100b companies with $10b in revenue is the path to poverty

Trying to get rich quick on zero-sum game scams leads to losing it all quickly and having to start over from nothing.

Attached: 1546293979271.gif (200x200, 3.32M)

Because now everyone is doing that, meaning everything in that fund is going to be a overvalued soon. Rather not risk getting caught in the downturn of that.

I'd nutt in her butt

Because that old dinosaur faggot shit needs to be eliminated

Only 25-30% of all money is invested in these sorts of indexes. As long as market inefficiencies and greed exist, the zero-summers will continue to look for these bargains and not index. No worries about it being overwrought yet.

Point is, you and I don't know how to time the market. You can get lucky and many do, but most don't sustain it.

gets it right. You win, you lose, You go back to lower than you would have been before. Slow and steady wins the race.