Chainlink

One by one the CMC rank is dropping. I can't take it anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-154924_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 448K)

Then sell you faggot

Do you remember when Link dropped out of the top 100?
user here remembers.

why is nano so based and chainlink so stinky?

Or ICX. FFS

>180MM$
>no product
>token

Are you guys seriously thinking this will even double? It's just a joke. Why would you even hold this? It's overvalued as fuck right now. Let alone that it would even double or do a +20%.

And you're still defending this? Hoping people will buy this?

Seriously, are you guys fucking retarded?

mainnet is coming very soon though. this means the most important product in crypto will be coming very soon!

Fucking brainlet, im happy guys like you wont make it.

its like a json parser if i got this right...team seems not to be able to produce aside from hype and marketing.../2cents

>very soon

coping with insults, as usually.

Attached: soon.png (927x246, 15K)

any day now guys

Attached: soon2.png (587x75, 7K)

Remember when it was going up? That was fun.

Attached: link_rising.png (1136x3543, 651K)

yeah nice random post you got there. too bad the team has now officially said it will be very soon!
i think you mistook chainlink with something else. chainlink is quite the opposite.. no hype, no marketing, only the product counts here!

inb4 copeposting

kek retard :)

Cope for what? Not bagholding shittokens?

I hold zero shitcoins, not since 2017.

But what year is it my dude

My linky is actually super stinky, thank you very much.

Attached: sergey_will_deliver.jpg (498x694, 161K)

2019 no mainnet in sight, still a whitepaper valued 180 million $.

And you think you're actually going to make money on it. Here's a hot chick so you can save it to feel better.

Genuinly amazed. Even amazed that you guys think it will pump on mainnet. It's been hyped up so much that it can only dissapoint. But you don't even calculate this. They need to release a product that's worth 180 million dollars. Think about it. And you guys are sure it will be worth a billion.

This coming from a team who can't make a flyer or buy a new shirt.

Attached: 1551097176677.jpg (1080x1080, 249K)

That girl is sexy as fuck, damn.

Who are you even talking to? The guy that called out copeposting? Think you've got the wrong target there guy

It’s refreshing to see realism regarding ChainLink

dude.. mainnet is coming VERY soon and 40+ customers will be using it right at the start.. this is confirmed by the team and you can even watch it on video from the chainlink+wanchain event
wtf man stop being so new

Yea, but many of those 40 companies have been revealed and they’re all literal nobodies that have accomplished nothing, I.e. Wanchain.

you tried, kinda

Attached: 1534303095211.jpg (475x642, 50K)

She's polish, don't know her name.

I'm happy to hear your toughts.

>And you guys are sure it will be worth a billion.
I think you need your math checked. There's 1,000,000,000 tokens. That means people are sure it will be worth up to $1,000 * 1,000,000,000 = $1,000,000,000,000. That's a fucking trillion dollars. One fucking trillion. About 5% of the GDP of the United States.

Yeah, but i assume people don't genuinly believe that

im happy with 25$

I can t wait for all the linkies to go brankrupt and need to buy knee pads to service us chad BATmen

32 million solved my oracle problem you fucking nerds.

Attached: 1555664627301.jpg (1048x912, 596K)

>40+ customers will be using it right at the start.. this is confirmed by the team

This is just a random rumor which some user started

You absolute nogs. Imagine all the pumps you've missed because of your emotional investment in this project. The 4th industrial revolution gave a talk to 3 three guys in a basement this week. And livestreamed it in all of it's company-breakroom glory. Deluded Linkies will defend this.

Rebecca. Her name is Rebecca.

Attached: MossadDidNotreDame.png (486x558, 300K)

Nice to see some sanity checking, but good luck missing out on financial freedom with Chainlink.

Anyone expecting this to go parabolic on mainnet is likely kidding themselves, the market will be as irrational as it ever has on a mainnet release, I suspect there's a lot of holders that know the difference in this network and will be too afraid to swing trade in mainnet release, but then again there's a lot of uninformed people out there.

If you have the balls to lock away your LINK for a few years, you'll be incredibly rewarded, I honestly don't know why people can't see this, but on the other hand, I don't really care because I need those people to sell during price rises to keep the market liquid and the price moving upwards.

I hope there's more anons out there with sense about this project, but at the same time I hope there's not, I'm so conflicted that I barely participate in Chainlink discussion anymore

Weak hands.

>no product
Learn to code.

just a few weeks

lmfao Linktards are the lowest class of garbage

just sold this piece of shit, gonna buy BAT now

kek

Not low enough for me to buy

Good thread OP

>Main net is coming
>Main net is coming
>Main net is coming

Attached: Main net is coming.jpg (394x300, 15K)

Someone give me 1 (one) use, anything, that I can do with LINK right now besides trade it/speculate that it will be worth $1000k some day.

You can't. It's literally useless

have a (You)

Attached: 828482586.jpg (640x845, 150K)

Attached: 1525279527455.png (912x905, 465K)

You are not alone
I just buy more whenever I can and avoid any discussion