Quit job after 10 months because culture sucked and there wasn’t anymore room for growth

>quit job after 10 months because culture sucked and there wasn’t anymore room for growth
>this after being laid off from a job I loved and was at for two years
>been 2 weeks and haven’t heard from any applications

How fucked am I? I feel like I made a huge mistake.

Attached: 99C86B92-5700-4992-AE79-710E5D92B1FF.jpg (1581x1581, 688K)

Fugggggg.
More?

Yes you did. Why would you leave a job before having a new one lined up?

I hope you had the wisdom at least to save up 6 months minimum of living expenses? For precisely this reason

I'm currently at 8 months - If I quit now I would last until January 2020 without a job

You're supposed to start looking for a job while you're still working. What were you thinking quitting first?

Is that the girl with her unpaid social media platform mod, who snapped when he found out she has a husband?

At the time I was interviewing with 2 companies and had used up all my vacation time so I bet on the future but I haven’t heard from either since I put in my 2 weeks notice a month ago.

10/10 would smash

How much ETH for this girl to kick me in the face and tell me how pathetic I am?

Amouranth, famous twitch user. Will make you feel ill.

Don't think jobs are beneath you, go for a shitty low paying job if you have to while times are tough. I had a degree and worked as a school cleaner for a while

Yes. She looks like she smells like BO and has a serious man voice.

unattainable

Attached: public.gif (432x480, 3.51M)

When you're older you will realise the smell of BO on a girl is actually fucking hot.

Obviously a girl you are with, no some rando on the street. When having sex I'll take BO over perfume any day, it feels primal

Agreed. If I can tell that her last dump, or possibly the last juicy fart, was more recent than her last shower though, she ain't getting the dicc.
>inb4 this is why you will never make it

She will only fuck chads

lemme guess
that's her best pic
>flabby arms
>no abs, puffs her chest to make her belly seem slimmer
>looks no less than 20 BMI
>makeup to the gym
>bends her back and leg to make herself appear more curvy

inb4 incel
volcel, thank you very much, and this 3dpd gets a 4/10

id like that girls asshole after she was done working out unfortunately

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-080727.jpg (1080x2340, 483K)

Nah you're not an incel, but you are a FAGGOT!

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-080654.jpg (1080x2340, 397K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-080604.jpg (2260x1080, 405K)

t. thirsty send bobs pajeet

how embarrassing

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-080654__01.jpg (1080x2340, 252K)

waman can't even go to the gym without fake lashes lol

>I was interviewing with 2 companies and had used up all my vacation time
oh, so you were a shitty employee

Is Amouranth a man?

This. STICC trying to look THICC by pushing against the bench.

How doe she have such nice things?

wow you fucking called it... she's so hot it's depressing. good call and checked

Ive gone months without hearing back, be patient you fucking idiot.

She looks off

Is she the one that fucks her dog?

>needs constant growth opportunities handed out to him - can't devise his own
>Quits job because of "company culture". Doesn't plan his professional future airtight.
You should've had a job lined up before you quit. Now you negotiating position at every other job interview is horrible, and could've been good.
You seem impulsive - I'd work on that first as this might be the root of a lot of problems in your life.

Don't listen to any of the neckbears here saying you needed to find a job before quitting. Most of the losers here are dependent on neet bucks.

>f from a job I loved and was at for two years
first rule in the book: never leave if you dont have a safe plan B in the pipeline

I'm 32 and have probably been with more women than you. There is a huge difference between a girl who hasn't taken a shower in a day and a smelly cunt who never leaves the house and never bathes because her job only requires her to use dry shampoo and look decent on camera.

37 replies and only 4 or 5 are not about camwhore #5917329898 that you posted, lulz

Attached: no hope.jpg (400x267, 32K)

Yeah this was a mistake...

stfu you smelly nigger aka linky
wtf r u me?

amouranth is a FTM TRANSSEXUAL
there were pics of his transitioning in his old tumblr
it's a dude

That doesn't answer the dog question?

>quiting before having another job
???
you do not belong in this board

Attached: death.gif (600x338, 837K)

that's what I thought, I got banned for asking on chat
fake boobs + manly face

She probably has. Look at the scratches on her waist.

Attached: e18f3d3c38b254838f1d6bd62efdb2ab.jpg (640x640, 71K)

oh god they're talking about ETF's on fucking Gaia

I have to sell
I have to get out

user stop I can only get so erect...

>so I bet on the future by reducing my income to 0
what a fucking retard

Yes you did. Interview while you are still employed. It gives you way more negotiation power with a future employer if they know you are currently employed.

Negotiating a salary aside will it hurt my career longterm?

I just don't want to seem like a flake.

Not just with negotiating your salary, but they won't be wondering why you are unemployed.

As well, if you jump around too much people may be scared to make a long-term commitment and hire you over someone else.

Nothing you've done can't be repaired. Especially if this is early on in your career. For now, just keep working on getting your next position setup. If this goes on too long, have a reason to explain any work history gaps.

I can’t tell if this person is white or black. If black 0/10 if white 10/10 so I’m confused

this girl is perfect except she has brown nipples.

Pink > poopoo

How dose one attend interviews without wasting vacation hours?

So initially I did it by taking interviews in the parking lot on the phone. Eventually I had to do in person but I ran out of time after a few interviews.

The choice I had was to stop interviewing or quit so I quit but none of the interviews led to jobs and no one is responding to my emails so I am a bit freaked out.