Ambrosus... anatomy of a scam

So, my wife is from Belize, I have been to Belize numerous times. We have a property in Burrell boom Belize. Sooooo, after seeing their registered address and being familiar with the area, I decided to do some more research. Well guys, here is the ambrosus headquarters. It’s an apartment building. Pic is of the said building. Come to your own conclusions. I should be back over there in the next few months and I will take pics my self so you guys can see.

Attached: 9F5C4E9F-F093-4786-A4FD-1226E11ACD2D.jpg (590x370, 57K)

What in the actual fuck is this? I just looked up the address and op is correct. WOW

I will try to make contact with anybody from the team when I’m there. Like I said, I’m familiar with the area as my mother in-law lives right off of 3 1/2 mile. Lots of companies set up like this due to the lax capital gain laws and for other reasons. Just want you guys to see what’s going on.

Fucking Kek. Verified scam.

good, i'm loving these scams. allows us "shitskins" to get back what you stole from us. can't wait for the chinese to nuke your asses next

Actually guy from Belize here. This statement proves nothing. It's a common practice to register a business in owner's home. Why? Because it's easy, that's why. Othervise, you have to gather many documetns for office you are renting, and there is always a chance that office's owner would deny to register anything on his address, cause you company would be his responsibility even if you stop renting. Basically, registering businees at applies to 99% startups or small firms. You actual office could be anywhere, registration is not a responsibility to have people working there.

Can you post Ambrosus's HQ address?

Insane how many major scams there are in crypto.

cringe

I agree 100% user. My wife’s family is well known in Belize as most families are big but take care of eachother. Her family members work in unicef, customs and a few are political figures.

I’m just posting a pic of their headquarter

My wife and I have 2 bank accounts at credit unions in Belize that don’t report to the irs.

What part of Belize are you from?

AMB bagholder detected. Just realize its a scam you retard

Na he’s right user. Lots of my family members have registered businesses there, and I am very well versed on how things work over there

It’s just fucking hilarious to see a visual representation of their headquarters.

Belize bro here.

Can confirm my dad has an office on the first floor of that building. Ambrosus guys keep bringing cheap hookers over and hooked up their electricity to the pole illegally.

Actual Belize user here, my dad is the prime minister and can confirm Ambrosus is a scam ESPECIALLY in Belize.

Stay safe out their anons! They're are a bunch of scams out in crypto stick to the legit projects like Vechain!

Fake ass Belize nigger. Fuck you. Your not from there ranjesh

I am a budding entrepreneur from Belize (here is a photo of my small business). So I also live in the area and I know that Ambrosus have been in trouble with the local authorities for vagrants sleeping in their office disturbing the peace of the neighbors. Ever since Ambrosus opened their HQ in the building the average property valuation of neighbors went down by 25%. They are filing a complaint. Apparently some of the vagrants spoke Chechen, Gypsian and Romanian and threw empty bottles at cars passing by.

Attached: JAVIER BASTO 1.png (555x358, 285K)

Baeshoor here,
Fuck you fuckers I will tell angel Versetti on you

Hi baeshoor, Kevin here.

Oh hi Kevin, how can I best serve you? I am your personal butler

How do I get a hot brown gf from Belize? White women are disgusting, I want to reject my degenerated race once and for all by spending the rest of my days breeding nubile brown pussy

Another vagrant

I got lucky user. Belizian girls are based af. All of them are beautiful, they cook, they clean, and most are brought up with proper values. I’d fuck all my wife’s girl cousins for sure.

I love the county, it’s laid back as fuck, and as long as you stay out of Belize city at night you won’t get fucked with. Lots of americucks and bongs are over there for business ect. Property is also very cheap. Belmopan is pretty based if your looking for a more populated place to live. We decided on Burrell boom as we were able to get 3 acres and build a nice little 2 bedroom too bath for cheap

stay away from hattyville, and the city bunch of Jamaican/black fucks.

A funny thing about belizians is ones that are mixed like my wife’s family hate black people, Haitians, and Jamaicans. They are referred to as carabs.

Also to add, if you don’t have connections there you will get fucked in every way. From building costs, to legal roadblocks ect

They don’t like foreigners coming and trying to benefit.