Did you actually think this guy was going to deliver?

Did you actually think this guy was going to deliver?

Attached: DXcVrgrXUAA76HZ.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

Yes. The thing delivered will be unfortunately inferior to what nexGen crypto - like Hashgraph - will deliver.

After i saw it, i sold all my cardano

Absolutly fucking no.

saw what? the IOHK summit?

His face is enough

Still the majority of my portfolio and will remain so.

yep. the constant presence of a cardano FUD thread on this board - some EOS / ETH faggots so fearfulthat they maintain a constant watch and relentlessly post yet another FUD thread
>obsessed
>fear
>bullish
this is how they cope

Charles should follow his true passion of starting a food and travel review site

Attached: D2apf-CXcAEEnlG.jpg (675x1200, 148K)

This is'nt actually ice cream, you know

>unironically investing in a nu-male tranny lover

Attached: dancharlesvirginchad.png (2518x1024, 289K)

I just find it entertaining. If I thought ADA was a threat to my investment I'd just invest in it. I'm not holding bags of anything.

Attached: cardanotrannycoin.jpg (1165x960, 141K)

I think I was watching him on Ivan the PROGRAMMER and he hailed Jobs's approach to developing something but Jobs did not go the engineer route like what he's doing with Cardano, I don't get it

also Tezos already has a mainnet, price has been soaring, and already has a blockchain with a functional language, I'd rather buy them

same COPE images - different thread - never address the technology because it scares the fuck out of them.
>t. monitoring the board continuously to ensure at least one pajeet tier Cardano FUD thread is up and shilling
bullish

The technology can't be addressed because it doesn't even exist. The Cardano test net still runs a fucking copy paste job of Ethereum's VM. It's a joke. The notion of peer reviewed code is a joke. Haskell is a joke.

People are slowly going to recognise the best platform in crypto in all metrics is Fantom. And with its mainnet coming Q2 ish its way ahead of other projects like Cardano.

What's the difference between Tezos and EOS? Both seem pretty similar in terms of being PoS and having token holders vote to implement system upgrades. How does Tezos allocate network resources? How are block producers selected/rewarded?

Eos appears to be more gay

Thanks for your input. EOS has been very good to me, but I'm considering other options to hedge.

I have some Eos, i'm considering this tezos too
Good sign is that is'nt shilled here very much

I only remember that you don't have to delegate if you don't want to, Liquid POS or something

I regret going all in at 1491 last night

it'll moon when btc moons. they don't even need a product, he's turning up events and is shilled in normie sites like jewtube so it'll probably 10x then dump

why would anyone buy a coin with a graph like this? literally 99% of post bubble coins like this, guess what, they're not going anywhere price wise if and only btc moves, search for the coins have interest graphs

Attached: Untitled.png (661x301, 21K)

That's our s.oy boy.

Sold, fuck this shitty coin. Put it in ENJ and WTC now. This faggot needs a good punch in the dick

And that's the second largest portion of my portfolio and will remain so...maybe.

obligatory

Attached: Charles.png (557x613, 190K)

>The notion of peer reviewed code is a joke

What did he mean by this?
People shouldn't review code?
That in other projects, nobody reviews code?

my argument has been the same the entire time: cardano can't fucking do anything yet so why buy it?
wait for it to be a platform, not a promise of a platform, then the market can accurately valuate and you can find an entry
but to find an entry in vaporware? well, that must just be the Jow Forums way I guess....

Attached: 1555392032919.jpg (1200x900, 67K)

Code review != peer review.

No. It will pump again at some point but not because it will be a good product.

cardano does not submit actual working code for peer review you stupid ignorant pajeet. you do not know the first thing of what you are talking about. jesus fuck

why is Tom Segura being posted here?

no retard. if you are referring to KEVM it isnot a copy paste, it is a complete rebuild of EVM from zero using none of EVM code, and it is more secure, more performant and audited and is used to enable solidity smart contracts on Cardano. then there is another language with haskell, then yet another with plutus. you don't know wtf you are talking about. what't your critical assessment of ouroboros?
>you don't have one
of ouroboros cheonos?
>you don't have one
of ouroboros hydra?
>you don't have one
of ouroboros bft?
>you don't have one
of proof of stake sidechains?
>you don't have one
you are just a clueless faggot who is so full of fear that you lurk this basketweaving board with the internal need to FUD cardano with the same bullshit ignorant kon-points. and no, cardano DOES NOT submit actual code to peer review. the one point you tried to narrow in on and it is so off the mark that it proves you know nothing about the acutal project. bravo

Attached: 50E719A3-18AB-4DFD-8111-C1C570A4F89A.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Attached: 1544700659371.png (707x773, 691K)

ffs, what a fucking basedboy