I don't understand any of these threads

I don't understand any of these threads

Attached: detective_pepe.jpg (422x349, 20K)

buy chainlink and fuck off

Attached: 1548037871133.png (610x449, 305K)

I’ll be kind and help you OP, what do you want to know?

Ill answer 3 questions make em good

1. Why should l buy chainlink?

2. What even are these other obscure cryptos that other anons talk about?

3. What's the best wallet that l can get?

You shouldnt buy the bags shilled here for the most part

Theyre trying to get money in so they earn more

Depends on the coin

dont fall for that scam user

>only pasted the link cube on top of the original without editing it out
>didnt make the shirt blue
Extremely low effort.

Let me revise these questions.

1. Why are LINKERS so based?

2. HOW can i buy as much LINK as possible?

3. When mainnet?

Attached: 1154655645645646456.png (862x846, 847K)

Buy bsv and nothing else

So what should l buy?

Attached: 1540867412288.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

Here's what you need to do. Buy Chainlink. Create a wallet on MyEtherWallet. Send LINK tokens to your wallet address. Write down your private key in ink on a piece of paper or print it out. Put the paper in a plastic bag. Put the bag in a fireproof safe. Lock the safe. Close Jow Forums and never come back. Ignore LINK price until 2025. You will either have more money than you know what to do with or have nothing.

checked

Bitcoin or Etherium. Everything else is basically lottery.

>3. What's the best wallet that l can get?
>tfw remember when I was a crypto newbie and thought wallets were a big deal
>tfw crypto newbies like OP are starting to crop up more and more
>tfw the bull run is back

Attached: 1536293036290.gif (495x525, 2.36M)

the more you try to understand biz the dumber you get. fly away before it's too late and you end up with a bag of link

Link

don't be a dick, he's trying to learn.
ignore this user

Don't buy anything shilled here until you have been here for awhile. Some shilled coins may be legit, but there's a lot of Pump and Dump shitcoins shilled here. You learn to distinguish them relatively quickly, but the dead giveaways are usually: 1) Multiple threads about a previously unshilled coin at the same time; 2) Many low-effort shill posts about the same coin; 3) Only reasons to buy coin are "muh team, room for growth" etc...and other shit that has nothing to do with the actual project

As for LINK, if you believe crypto will survive, something like LINK is necessary. I may be wrong, but my understanding of LINK and "The Oracle Problem" is that many of these new platform coins (ETH, ICX, VET, KMD, EOS, ADA and literally hundreds more) cannot communicate with eachother. So if you have someone like Deloitte processing all of their data on the VET blockchain, they would need a way to communicate and aggregate data with the ETH blockchain, ADA blockchain etc... I think this largely affect the financial sector where aggregating data pricing is essential

>buy my coin
>My coin go big soon
>lol thats a shitcoin
>YOU WANT TO MAKE IT RIGHT user?

In all seriousness, learn how to make a paper wallet, set one up, then buy all the ETH or BTC you can afford (Or if you feel like risking it, wait a few weeks and see if the price drops).

Get it in your wallet, secure your wallet and check the price once a month, likely going to make big gains over the coming year.

Or gamble on shitcoins like link

Attached: NCYSMV137.png (1565x1777, 344K)