Chart comparaison of some of the most shilled Jow Forums shitcoins

Sorry if I failed to include your favorite shitcoin

Attached: chartcompare1.png (1606x1361, 677K)

the absolute state of shitty indian diarrhea pnd coins

Look how many just flatline, lol. Jow Forums really needs to stop funding projects that never leave testnet.

wait, BNB and EOS are top10, how the fuck can you put among those low cap pieces of shit

Lol at SingularityNET

wanted to include some highcap. EOS was and is a highly shill shitcoin. BNB is probably the less shilled of them all, yet the best performing

Attached: 1554028454487.jpg (360x360, 9K)

fuck meant that for you

It's not possible to shill top10 coins, you know.

EOS was never really shilled and mostly hated, the fuck are you talking about. Also, it overperformed ETH for a year straight.

There's totally no point in shilling a 1BIL market cap coin.
If 10.000 people jump into a top10 with 2k each, there would be no noticeable difference in the price action.

For low-cap coins, if there's just a 100k movement you can see it on the chart.
That's why is worth hiring some pajeet marketing to do the job.

Link, holo and BNB are the most bullish choices

BAT and BNB are leading off alt season.

HOT, LINK, BNB look the best from this.

If these are ALL pajeet shitcoins, what does that leave?

BAT and LINK are doing well

You're missing Lition.

It wasn't always a 1B market coin, it had a 1 year ICO or something and was shilled here. No reason to be so agressive just enjoy the thread and the charts
Also you can shill a 1b marketcap coin, but it's useless, something that pajeets don't always get
not all of them are, it's just funnier calling them all shit coins
True but the chart is like 2 days old so I decided to not put it

Attached: 1553282539894.jpg (300x300, 62K)

I'm not being aggressive, i like that comparison, just pointed out this detail.

How much of each to make it?

IQ Test:

which one would you buy if you knew nothing but the chart?

iExec RLC looks the best

>Pajeet detected

guys i have a question, im not new to crypto but im new to shitcoins and would like to pick and choose some to mine.

so where do you find the software to mine some brand new shit coin that pops up one day for example? and where are some good places to find the latest shitcoin creations? is there one piece of software you can use to mine any coin in existence? or do you have to get their custom software each time they release a coin?

EOS and Fantom
t. my IQ is 135

Attached: hi.jpg (300x400, 20K)

EOS is unironically one of three coins on that list worth a long-term investment and the chart shows it. Look at the volume. It's outperforming both Bitcoin and ETH. Go back to your plebbit circlejerk.

there are some good coins on that list, I just called them shitcoin for the fun of it. I wasn't expecting such emotional reaction from some anons. You EOS guys truly love your coin.

Great idea but you fucked it up having the timescales different

qnt