You told me it will dump at 40 cents mother fuckers!!!! Let me in! LET ME IIINNN!!!!

You told me it will dump at 40 cents mother fuckers!!!! Let me in! LET ME IIINNN!!!!

Attached: 29E8D121-94FB-4EFB-BB8E-7C4A041A1BB9.png (562x546, 8K)

PEICE OF

Support seems pretty stable so far, I was expecting it to go down harder too. Wait for the big event in a couple days and be prepared to buy the dip (if it happens).

all in

it just keeps going up OP. Every dump has been met with increase buying pressure.

You can buy back at $1-5+ and still make a nice return, long term. The window for sub $1 is closing fast though.

I FOMOd this morning and bought some. This with the BNB, MITH, ENJ and RVN pumping makes me think people are prepping for the gbr. It's coming guys, strap in and or get fucked with a strap on

What would be a possible high? 1000 end of next year?

$10,000

if this were true i'd be happy as fuck but we all know deep down inside that we'll never make it that easily

Attached: 1555660943579.jpg (306x306, 20K)

50-100$ max

Lmao

>'LMAO', says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

Posted yesterday that I was waiting until .30... bit the bullet last night and bought 3k more @ .38

Glad I did or I'd be kicking myself today

I bought 10k at 9cents. Rate. Bought 5k more at 20cents.

Attached: READITUP.png (1550x520, 94K)

If it get's to 100 then i've basically made it even though i only have 1k. i don't need to be rich to make it. just need enough to buy a house then i'll consider myself made at that point.

itll dump soon chillax
do you understand math thats a trillion dollar cap
wait for the dump back to 0.25 0.3 and buy it up
yeah bat could be $1 or even $5 or even $100 but that will take years and proper roll out

why not just buy more than 1k say 5000

currently jobless and poor. i could buy another 2k if i wanted but money is tight right now. poverty sucks.

meh 5$ and 100$ im with ya but at the rate bats running up, speculating and the fact that it actually has a product and a team to kinda back it up i think close to 1$ is possible in this month long pump

im thinking 60-80cents is the top of this pump

things pull back all the time

yeah thats where the major resistances are

Attached: bat.jpg (1013x488, 60K)

ITS GOING DOWN

it'll go back up long term especially when jewtubers start promoting it with their content

Soon we can accumulate. Hopefully back to 0.38.

LINES!

holy fuck man i never seen this before, because you drew those lines user i know know for absolute certainty, at the exact cartesian point, where bat will land next. Thank you user for this truly based knowledge of trading.

As has been foretold: BAT will NEVER be under $.42 AGAIN!

uh...maybe

Feeling good about bat

Hope it gives some more small gains through this next week

Kind of an interesting phenomena...

Attached: F6659CC4-2427-4226-9683-88B17BDE6B8E.png (640x1136, 82K)

Almost everything listed on Groinbase has been in the red most of the day excluding BAT. Bot sure if there's any real implications woth that but it's pretty cool

Attached: 750C2225-EA31-47F3-A3FB-A149675CAB48.png (640x1136, 82K)

>mfw my ID is "cuck"

something bad is about to happen isn't it heh

Attached: 98E4F4D8-1A47-4594-9A6E-178E572E2657.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>almost below 0.41

G-guys, it's over. It's been nice knowing y'all.

Attached: 1531579526232.jpg (728x1000, 299K)

Not sure how XEM is still ahead of BAT in marketcap. If BAT can get ahead of MKR all bets are off.

Calm down pumpers are out rn lol

>makes me think people are prepping for the gbr.
whats gbr or do you mean gdpr?

He means 'golden bull run'

In 1876 economists and mathematicians theorised the existence of a economic-ecosystem that had reached a form of transcendence - creating an endless positive feedback loop. They proposed that such a system entering this state would begin what they called the Golden Bull Run. Various mathematical models were created to show what this Golden Bull Run would look like.

Through my PhD research I believe cryptocurrency may be entering the early stages of a Golden Bull Run. In this stage early investors could potentially earn an endless supply of wealth - as the system generates tangible wealth rather than just moving it around.

Economists believed that the slow nature of the stock market meant that harmful players could sabotage the emergence of the Golden Bull Run before it could get started. However it looks like the extremely fast paced nature of cryptocurrency means it is not susceptible to these types of attacks.

If I am right we could see something never before experienced in the history of the universe. Hold on while you can - takeoff is imminent.

i dunno i doubt it, even AMZN had pullbacks and long stretches of sideways actions before during it rise.
why do people keep think crypto is any different, its still suffers from the same actions of human behavior of panics and exuberances
that said i have 7000 of these bad boys i purchased over a span of a few years
though i wish i had 100k (but im not rich)

anyway
BAT will be huge because its like buying the doubleclick of 2001 and if content creater is to grow then BAT could theortically be worth 100billion dollars just in global cap. but even i had to admit we could see alot of pullbacks along the way towards that.

WHY DOES IT KEEP FALLING!

So you can buy more, you silly Billy.

Attached: EichbrainBAT.jpg (1200x800, 223K)

>USD coin holding steady
phew

heh

I'll be top 5 eoy

That picture.

Those words..

Orbit...

Can't wait until the 24th. I dunno what kind of news the bat team is going to drop but i hope it's good. If i had to guess i would say that ads are probably going to be released on the stable version of brave.

Just dump you piece of shit i’ve nene waiting all day damnit fuckin brainlets you told me it will dump !!!

Watch you fomo in tonight only for it to dump 30% at 4AM while you're asleep.

43 cents now. $5 by august

lol nah

I said if it goes past 40 cents it could reach 50. 40 seems to be the new support level.

Half a billion dollars and literally not being used for advertising yet such is the whole point. I'm staying away from this over hyped coin, no thank you!

you are right it is more like 10 dollars

>stay away
>already missed an easy 4x

The majority of people investing in BAT right now are investing in the team and their vision. Only a fool would bet against Brendan Eich and Peter Thiel.

who is buying at these prices? it was 10 cents a brief while ago.

BAT being above $1 ruins the entire point of the token

So what you're saying is it can still do a 2X

the price has to be high for liquidity

If the crypto market was rational, coins like bat would be worth a few mil, but instead it hasn't even started serving its actual purpose yet and its worth half a billion. That's an insane amount of speculation pumped into this coin, this is the market cap it should have after capturing a percentage of the internet ad revenue market but it has done nothing so far

lol you're like a broken record.

all im saying is peter thiel is behind this thats enough for me to be 100% confident. billionaires like thiel dont throw down big money if they dont know something we dont

This is the value it should have after capturing a quarter of a percent of the advertising market. Half a percent would be $1. Also let's just ignore everything else in the crypto space that does FUCKING NOTHING, never will and often barely even pretend to while we're talking about what market caps should be

My $10 dollars of free BAT, from Coinbase, is now worth $40

>BAT is worth half a billion
>Bitcoin, whose only purpose arguably is to buy and hold is worth 94 billion dollars
>BAT has an insane amount of speculation.

Marketcap means very little fren.

it's pumping again

what's all the hoopla about

Bot is trying to keep the price under 44 cents on coinbase, but its sell walls keep getting bought up.

AHHHHHHHHHH I KEEP SELLING TOO EARLY WHAT THEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY WONT IT DROP?

>mfw that guy in the other thread that bought at $.40 and held for two years and just sold at $.41

I hope that was a larp lol

Attached: lmfao.jpg (450x480, 54K)

adoption happened

God damnit stop buying !!!!

LET IT DROP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS STOP BUYING IT

The bot isn't prepared for anything like this. 5 million Brave Android users learning of BAT, just the other day. 1% of them buying is 50,000 people!

Attached: b7b4da357ffb28355ad6d2f8ff5def15.png (688x576, 121K)

These shill threads are so lame and transparent

Attached: brucewayneface.jpg (500x500, 197K)

maybe... but i posted it @37 cents today...you should have listened...i bet you aren't holding even a little insurance bag and that piss you off.

>pls sir buy my bags plsssss
pathetic

i feel like this isn't going to end well. the only question is how high does it go before it stops

It's mooning way too fucking fast. I'm nervous.

no, whats pathetic is that you treat BAT like its a pajeet coin

coinbase pro 24h volume for bat on usdc trading pair has gone up by 5 million..thats pretty bullish

You shill it like it's a pajeet coin. Look at this thread...

bought @0.000028 sats on november 18 we r @0.000082 with no signs of mega dumps ....hahahahahaahaha...im literally crying of joy... i just want it to drop a little to buy more but that boat sailed for me ... what is more funny to me is that for you too.... hahahahahah

>talking about the coin is shilling like a pajeet

Attached: indianbeer.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Yes because the Mozilla vs Chrome battle went so well for him, lmao. Prepare to watch him get spanked by Google AGAIN. Hilarious. He will probably get spanked by the feds also for his funny money capital raise.

that is so gross ....but...44 cents...hahahahahahaha oh your god..hahahahaha

its pretty well documented that google sabotaged mozilla to earn more market share. it cant do that now since brave is on chromium and theyre already in trouble for anticonsumer practices. theyre literally up against a wall now because any competitive moves they make is going to either get anticonsumer or antitrust.

I invested in pic related last week and doubled my initial already.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-20_23-33-29.png (684x463, 41K)

You have a terrible memory Pajeet. Eich took down Microsoft at the literal peak of their power/influence.

The mobile update with BAT integration just downloaded an hour ago. Why was it so late for me?

fucking a, retards act like BAT does nothing, literally its the only coin with a real use case out of EVERY FUCKING COIN, except maybe golem, the rest are "I can buy muh cup of coffee in 1 second" I can already buy a fucking cup of coffee with a visa, with cash back cocksuckers.
Bat will be top 3-5 mcap in 1 years. 1-2 in 2

Is 14k BAT enough to make it?

Attached: big league brendan.jpg (852x480, 137K)

>my coin is the only one that has a real use case
absolute cope

ok tell me another that has one right now

No. I don't debate cultists.

>BAT's worthless!
>meanwhile you continue to get left behind

At what price will you realize you're the one coping with being fucking wrong, dumbass?

Attached: brainlet2.png (466x490, 24K)

>this is a nice and stable coin that only goes up
>it's not like every other single shit coin

I remmeber people spamming in summer 2017 when it was 30 cents how it's gonna be $5 soon. Imagine barely breaking even after 2 years

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1047x1261, 161K)

I dont even hold bat, tell me one coin that has use case

>buys BAT
>as soon as I buy it starts to drop

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he meant real use case that is actually working and actively being used by several million people and actively being adopted by content creators and soon to be advertisers. what other coin is there that is being adopted like this? haha

Attached: 1513815896349.gif (300x450, 1.97M)