LITION

Sorry I never actually post on this forum, yet alone post to say this. I thought after 2017, most people lurking here have acquired enough experience. I am sad but honestly laughing at some of you guys not seeing how Lition is going to perform in the next 3 months. Don't you always see this? Right now flippers are selling to hodlers. You need to wait at least 2-3 weeks. How can you post and say "Lition is dumping"? haha

Guys the only coin before Lition that had a massive volume the day it was listed on IDEX was Holo which is now sitting at around 140-150 million $USD.

CHX, QNT, LTO, FTM these guys all dumped for weeks to months. HOLO was the only one which was so obvious. Lition saw the same spike the moment it was listed. Holo is 150m, Lition is $4 mil.

PLEASE be smarter this time around.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.14.07 AM.png (1862x1152, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-WWGP6XKc8
coingecko.com/en/coins/lition?utm_content=lition&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there any proof of them speaking at parliament from a source that's not their own site?

SAP partnership, VR Bank, Tokeny (leading STO platform), ties with government, well connected team. MCAP: 4million.

If you don't see the opportunity here, well I don't know if you are going to survive.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 6.30.08 PM.png (1830x1236, 2.43M)

The second one from the left is Richard Lohwasser, Lition's CEO

Honestly, I am not making fun of you or anyone. But these are the stuff you should be able to look up yourself, and buy before I come to post. Look at the screenshot, READ IT.

This is why I am saying its ridiculous that LITION is at 4m cap, and coin top 500!

This is how you make money, not buy going on Binance and buying top 50 or even top 100 coins.

Please educate yourself.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 4.03.18 PM.png (2086x1470, 576K)

55 minutes into the video he speaks

Kill yourself you subhuman street shitter

>4m market cap

Please stop posting this false info. It's closer to 12m

I am so sorry that you are this misinformed

Market cap is: $4,134,464

coingecko.com/en/coins/lition?utm_content=lition&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

Again, I am sorry to see that you are clueless.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.16.34 AM.png (1758x592, 140K)

26.762M circulating supply times $0.16 equals 4, 282,000.

Did you skip 4th grade math class?

Attached: lition token supply.png (1072x486, 121K)

I can't wrap my head around people not understanding this massive potential here.

I hope you are all smart and fudding to fill in your buy orders, otherwise I am genuinely upset that you are so misinformed.

Lition has the best ROI with 4million market cap. Their SAP partnership or Tokeny partnership alone makes them a 30-40m market cap project.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 4.14.00 PM.png (1776x1186, 1.13M)

i have found this in the presskit
that might be the 27 million loan they are talking about, seems like something is build in berlin-wilmersdorf (charlottenburg)

Attached: Syndicated Loan dApp.png (1303x914, 266K)

It's literally only 2 BOLT pajeets with 2 ips samefagging every thread trying to fud.

I have a small amount in this. The street shitter wave made me both intrigued and wary desu lol

my wallet: 0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1 = 1% of LIT's circulating supply

my other wallet: 0x0c674C76EB26b4e524EF10f22732a9690b85a8D9 = you can see i bought 1% of holochains circulating supply when it first listed on idex

if you want to be a whale like me. buy lition and wait

it's not only you, a lot of the holo early investors are accumuating LIT

>it's not only you, a lot of the holo early investors are accumuating LIT
yeah, i noticed that. the wallet above mine has hundreds of millions of holo too

i have only 5k
am i gonna make it? :(

reporting in!

ok I've been ignoring this shit but im gonna reply now out of pity.
This is a scam guys, dont invest.
none of the partnerships or news have any source beside their own site. look it up yourself before you invest in this shit, at least. If you still buy after knowing this you deserve to lose your money.

how many times user. just buy bolt. it's really not rocket science. buy bolt today. and three times your ruppeeees by eom

>i have only 5k
>am i gonna make it? :(
honestly, no

yeah yeah please sell =))

go buy birdchain

haha some people have to lose money in order for me to make money

btw, screenshot is NOT from Tokeny's official website okay ? hahaha

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 9.10.41 PM.png (1608x790, 314K)

another scam. Try checking the "microsoft alliance", lol.

damn
then i need to sell after the 5x-10x and go with the shitcoingame until i have enough
i only started with 170€ so i think im still good

haha yeah yeah

also this is NOT the video of the CEO sitting in the german government invited panelists

hahaha

bro nice try, i like that you are a hustler, but lition is really unfuddable

Comfy

Do you think this will see a 40x as well then?

you sure? he did fud it well in my case, i'm not touching this with a stick

How much Bolt do you own?

reckon this heap of shit is worth buying now?

volume decreasing, price bottoming out

checked, came here just to ask this. The movement+shilling+fud is reminiscent of Holo which is why it's on my radar.

You're right if you are here for the long terme. Some of us are here to make money fast and we have made our gains with this already. Still keeping some for long term but it's too late to expect fast gains on this one. See you on the next one

This.

FUCKING

HUMP
DE
BUMP

bump de hump

lol everytime

Attached: scam.jpg (1095x324, 38K)

Post one link to a partnership announcement from the other side than Lition or crypto horns... you can’t. All fake news.

Attached: you-smell-that-son-i-love-the-smell-of-curry-in-the-morning.jpg (618x348, 163K)