Tfw when cant afford sweet dank nugs on 4/20 because car payment too expensive

tfw when cant afford sweet dank nugs on 4/20 because car payment too expensive.

sometimes I think I should sell my junker and go carless nomad life.

Attached: 1CarPaymentAnon.png (512x512, 146K)

Yea user, good luck getting ass raped by some rando on craigslist

i got rid of my car about three months ago and its one of the best decisions i've ever made. so far I've yet to spend more than $50 a month on ubers and you probably spend that much on 1 fillup just sayin

What? Why don't you just earn more money?

gotta live that digital nomad life brother.
fuck cars, fuck apartments, fuck leases.

Travel, shitpost, and fuck bitches

Attached: DigitalNomad.png (512x512, 211K)

My car is such a fucking money sink. Gas, smogging, tax, insurance. Honestly I wish I could take the bus, but I live literally at the end of the line and don't want to push my commute from 20 mins to an hour and a half. Why is public transport in america so shit?

Attached: 1554363929070.jpg (340x565, 46K)

Imagine having car payments

Attached: 4b4u3d8v78q21.png (593x594, 300K)

u jelly, bro?

Attached: 1555804835163-180161091.jpg (1920x1920, 752K)

Yes this blows, I paid 375 bucks this month, and thats not including insurance.

Sell your car. Best financial decision of my life. No gas money insurance or potential to get traffic tickets

I'd have to agree tho, selling my car was a big change for me. A lot of things started working for me then, even tho I prolly got hosed on the sell price!

Kek im stoned af and just omgot some groceries delivered

>car owner
>weed smoker
You're a gigantic faggot and you'll never make it.

>car payment

Huh???????? Are you a literal fucking idiot? Not even being mean here. Seriously?

>(((Why))) is public transport in america so shit?

The car companies have been actively sabotaging it for decades. Try riding your bike instead. Your commute will not be much longer, and might even be shorter because you can go around all the car cucks. 15 years from now, you'll find yourself saving money on health expenses too.

ye until one of those chads in a Tesla smashes into your meatspace riding your bicycle trying to pretend you are a car in traffic, and than you health = dead

Yes bicycle is always faster than the bus in my experience, and it makes you fitter too.

looks like you need a beater.

I've been riding bikes my whole life. I understand that cars hitting bikers happens, but I don't know anybody that has been hit by a car. I don't know anybody that knows anybody that has been hit by a car. The risk is easily mitigated by avoiding heavily-trafficked roads and wearing bright colors. You sound like one of those people who's afraid to swim in the ocean because you saw something on the news about shark attacks. Enjoy playing it safe your whole life. I'm sure the girls are all over you for it.

Not shitposting, op, I swear.
Why do you have a car you cannot afford to pay for? Why do you not have a shitbox that you own outright? Why not live within your means? Genuinely curious. Not being a dick.

I dont understand sorry?

literally bought it at the top of the bullmarket without cashing out enough money to pay it off thinking I could make money arbing shitcoins, but than I had to stop using KYC exchanges because taxes, and now this car is eating me alive.

You should probably downsize, op

I got this,

OP, we give you permission to sell your car.

Take whatever is left after it gets paid off, and buy some Chainlink and Bitcoin.

Than just hold that until the 2024 halving.

You'll make it kid.

Attached: freedom.png (512x512, 166K)

Where I live not having a car is basically impossible. Everything is spread out, I'm over 20 miles from work. Public transportation is nearly non-existent. I end up driving close to 25,000 miler per year.
But there are plenty of friends who don't have cars. They constantly need rides everywhere, miss out on things when they can't find one. Living like that is pretty much unacceptable to me, I'd blow my brains out before I relied on other people that heavily as an adult.

truth, be your own man

>The risk is easily mitigated by avoiding heavily-trafficked roads

It doesn't sound you ride bikes to work or you live in a small town. You can't avoid heavily-trafficked roads if your work place is in area with heavy traffic.

This, why doesnt america have decent public trains
I swear, that simpsons monorail shit did alot of damage

Bro $60 ounces of daaaaank here in CO, if you can't afford weed you need to evaluate your budget stat