So what's going on with this?

Used to be shill threads everyday

Attached: Quant[1].jpg (400x400, 5K)

Accumulation

Where's my tier 1 exchange and bank announcements. Are they real?

Realer than people think

Don’t ask in the telegram about exchanges they get very angry. Ever since daddy Gilbert said people talk to much about exchanges. Now they repeat what daddy Gilbert says. “No exchange talk”

God those Telepajeets are really retarded actually. Removed got angry at someone who was complaining about lack of exchanges. Removed said he didn’t care about exchanges. Yet Removed has been trying to get Quant listed on Bitmax. Kek.

Also Cobra the snake was complaining about “manipulators”. But he forgets that a few weeks ago him and his faggot boyfriend Josh were shilling Qnt in another telegram channel. And I do mean shilling. Josh was playing dumb and pretending to not know anything about Quant, asking noob questions so that cobra could answer and shill the room with information about Quant. If that is not manipulation I don’t know what is.

Fucking idiots. To think I have to put up with these faggots until the bull run is depressing.

Didn’t bother to change IP?

You sound like you’re explaining a soap opera. Considering how shitty you think the telegram is, it’s funny how you come to Jow Forums to tell everyone just how closely you follow everything that happens there. How much of a fag are you?

No, I was adding to my comment.

No, it’s a horror story.

Eauuuuughhhvvvuhhh ledggaahhh.

say it with me everyone.

Eaaaaaauuuuughhhvvvvvvuuuuuhhh ledgggaaahhhhhh..

it's fun to say, isn't it?

>how you come to Jow Forums to tell everyone just how closely you follow everything that happens there. How much of a fag are you?

I’m as much as fag as the ones who say biz is shit, but still come on biz and leave comments

Then stop talking about it like you’re an 85 year old woman in a nursing home explaining what you saw on matlock this afternoon.

Would be dope to get Arnold S. on board

When everyone shits on biz, they’re talking about gay little pussies like you who whine in the telegram about binance and try to fud on Jow Forums to get a better entry. We all know you want quanties to be hopeless before you buy again you little creature.

I can talk about anything I want. Maybe if some of you faggots took a step back and stopped feeling the need to constantly give your opinions you’d get a clearer view on things.

Yeah like you don’t care about exchanges yourself. Right...

The only time you stopped caring was when you were told not to care about Shilbert. Before that you were happy to talk shit about exchanges all day.

If I wanted to drive the price down I could say a lot more than complain about the pathetic characters on your telegram

Nobody cares what you think, child. The telegram isn’t your fucking pedestal to spew garbage. Too bad for you, we actually know what we’re talking about and does 90% of everyone else. Most of the fud on Jow Forums is jokes and larps. You actually think anyone gives a shit about removed or telegram? It’s insignificant, as are your opinions on the matter. Anything else? Still don’t understand why you want so bad to be a part of the unofficial telegram so bad while calling it gay.

And nobody’s cares what you think faggot

BE PREPARED.

THIS COIN IS CHOSEN. BEWARE IF YOU DONT HAVE A BAG.

Attached: proserpina.jpg (800x1291, 278K)

What are you even saying gay boy? Of course I care about exchanges. I’m just not a retard and I understand that liquidity is the biggest problem. I can only trade on idex at the moment because of where I live, but you don’t see me wiping tears from my face because we don’t have binance yet. Every day you complain is another day that makes you look more like a bitch

Then why are people asking about exchanges told to shut up?

How’s LAToken faggot? Go and buy from there. Oh wait you can’t cos there’s no volume. And neither can you in any of the other shit exchanges. Even when the team dumped the tokens they had to sell on fucking idex fucking kek.

Yea no shit! Like I said, volume is the problem. Put a quarter in your ass, you’re not saying anything new

There’s only two thing token holders want in projects: exchanges with liquidity and regular updates. Not asking for much considering the team asked for millions. If you want decent exchanges then you should listen to people who complain about lack of it rather than shut them down. Tell shilbert we need exchanges.

You’ll get your precious binance soon enough, baby Herman.

Attached: 6C7D286F-B517-4646-BB6B-A7473B2203B7.jpg (285x367, 17K)

You better be right Removed.

I know you’re Removed cos no one else would defend him but the faggot himself

Attached: 9C8B8E99-C903-46CB-8153-13A9FF959F1D.jpg (786x1201, 569K)

fuck removed that guy is a cancer to the project

Attached: 7ABA514B-B7A2-4DFA-9E5A-D369828431AE.jpg (889x1024, 63K)