Imagine coming to Jow Forums for any other reason than /smg/

> the absolute state of you gamblers

Attached: IMG_5860.jpg (3024x3024, 1.29M)

Been on biz for years and smg is the biggest cancer. Worse than pajeet shills. Btfo beta soiboi

Yeah and playing stocks isn’t gambling right?

>make in a day with crypo what boomer fags make in 10 years
feelsgood being high iq

Smg is unironically the dumbest thread on biz. More cancerous than the shittiest shitcoin shills. They really need to fuck off back to plebbit where they can namefag with their namefag bumbuddies.

It’s low-t gambling that’s for sure

there's actual good advice in the general, every other fucking thread on biz is some retarded poo-in-loo shilling some retarded nerd-coin

>there's actual good advice in the general
No there isn't. Those idiots get rekt worse than regular biz.

im up 5% my first week reading the general because a few guys dropped info on a couple of growing pot stocks and QCOM

the catalog is full of the same retarded shills with like 15 posts for each retarded "alt-coin". there is ZERO good info there, its one giant shill-fest

HEXO.

Thank me later.

>$25.00 by EOY.

Talk shit post folio

/smg/ is unironically the worst general on this entire site.

Also, the whole inception of Jow Forums was because of crypto.

This is a crypto board

You're "up" from random chance. Sooner or later (let's be honest, it's sooner) you will blow up your account and never post again. Except instead of wasting your lunch money on idex shitcoins you were fucking around with naked options and now you're bankrupt. Thanks for playing.

Who cares what it was created for, I don't see crypto in the name or description of the board, do you big boy?

Don't worry though, I know the perfect place you can discuss your monopoly currency and don't have to worry about adults

>options
Only slightly more valuable than crypto. Just buy and hold shares numbnuts.

BTC is literally down 40% this year pffttthahaha. all shitcoins are garbage, websites that host the transactions are being shut down left and right. i can find a dozen stocks right now that are up 80% this year

all you are is some dumb kid who wants a get rich quick scheme and is too spastic to know how to proper invest his money

>all you are is some dumb kid
>im up 5% my first week
k

>Who cares what it was created for, I don't see crypto in the name or description of the board, do you big boy?

How new are you?

also the fact that you have to post this thread because the /smg/ threads are dying speaks for itself.

>up 5% my first week READING THE GENERAL
lmao @ your reading comprehension. SHOCKING you play with childish "coins" pftthahaha

>stock market is dying
I guess thats why its at all time highs while your shitcoins are down 99%

learn to read retard

the real reason these kids are spending their money on "coins" is because they cant afford stock, don't have the capital to day trade, and are too spastic/retarded to swing trade. period

/smg/ threads arent dying though, so obviously youre just mad your shitcoins are down 99%

>spastic/retarded
>pftthahaha
>these kids
I would place you as roughly... 15 yo

you have to be 18 to trade stock
/totalfuckingretard/ confirmed

You have never made a real trade. You maintain your larpfolio on the bus to school.

im just waiting for the dip grandpa, when crypto flip stock then ill buy in

double up on your meds, schizoid. the fact you think anyone would lie about something as customary as trading stock speaks volumes about your maturity.

That's impossible as every single /vg/ general is a cancerous circlejerk where no one actually plays the game. /smg/ actually has people posting charts, sharing info or arguing over contentious stocks.

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHE Imagine if you were some neet... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH That actually thought fake internet money... HARHARHARHARHARHARHAR Actually thought it was going to make them rich!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOOOLOOLLLOOLLOLLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLLOLOOLLOOOLLOLLOLOLOLOL

DO NOT promote good threads on bad boards.

Stonks are especially good because you can use your company’s 401k company match for free money to trade with and minimize tax/fees by rolling into a Roth IRA.

when the fuck did anyone post about QCOM? Was it after it had already been up +10% and reported on CNBC?

they fuckin posted it before it was +10% because i made 8% off it that day, sorry you missed out you should have been paying attention

i come here for entertainment

Attached: IMG_5861.jpg (1125x1711, 238K)

MRS is an easy x5 btw

awwwww :) good luck user.

is it on binance?