Will this shit ever go up? I still have like 3k ;_;

Will this shit ever go up? I still have like 3k ;_;

Attached: xrp.png (200x200, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bithomp.com/explorer/r9fVvKgMMPkBHQ3n28sifxi22zKphwkf8u
bithomp.com/explorer/rHBJhToGaESqiV9K1wydyoSPZNn7K2CcM3
bithomp.com/explorer/rDahLhHJaowRYn4hRkS9S2YpAeiTR8mjBF
xrpchat.com/topic/17295-he-who-shall-not-be-named-is-dumping-his-position/page/1/
bithomp.com/explorer/r3gRpQRDdu7pzPhM9nDmXMgskbJ6vwTDbB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably but noone knows when or by how much (just like any other coin)

Probably the safest hold after BTC.

Too many legit partnerships so unlikely to fail any time soon.

I think so but you probably have to be patient, it usually spikes suddenly like crazy

first they shill, then they cry
always buy the TOP

you should have bought iex.ec lmao
always do what white biz says...

weekly reminder I bought for under a cent in 2017 and made all the money there was to be made. more than 589 from now. so it's over.

mfw this number is indicative of what my stack was like. cope, xrp virgins. you wasted 2018 thinking about delusions and jesters. I was in japan.

>partnerships
No one has any interest in XRP, it’s just a souvenir for Ripple Labs fanbois

€10 is doable if Evertons testing it actualy uses it. But €1 is a huge hurdle on its own

uses it how exactly? you do realise that the fabled xRapid, the ONLY product of Ripple that uses XRP, is basically wash trading, don't you? How's that going to push the value anywhere? Normies don't buy the news or rumours anymore

Will you be happy with $12k+ next bullrun?

If the answer is no, sell.

Attached: Explain.jpg (317x357, 29K)

xrp holders are traitors

>I made money with this coin so for EVERYBODY IN THE PLANET IT'S OVER

I bet you have an IQ of 1 trillion, don't you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190421_122933.jpg (1080x284, 38K)

Total useless money for a bump, dump it ASAP and take some serious token

Well known fact that Ripple employees have been dumping explaining the downward pressure pressure every time XRP tries to move up this year.

David Schwartz has moved around ~3 Million XRP to Coinbase in the past several days:

Another Ripple employee has moved 7-8 Million XRP to BitThumb, GateHub, etc in the past several days:

What is scary is there were billion XRP dumps in January and February 2018 like for example this wallet dumped OVER 1 BILLION XRP on exchanges.

Attached: xrp-standard.jpg (757x750, 89K)

>Too many legit partnerships
>legit
rotfl.

3k is nothing...

If you were smart you'd start accumulating as soon as it hits .29 again thanks to people selling for BAT right now

XRP hit over 3$ on speculation alone.

Plenty of new partnerships + XRapid live it will likely hit new ATH ($4+) so your stack x $4 = $12000 minimum.

New ATH by end of july. Has never been out of question.......

> XRapid live

KEK

Meanwhile, Ripple employees continue dumping.

Attached: xrapidscam.gif (900x1000, 368K)

Anyone selling XRP at these prices are dumb as fuck and will commit suicide when it pops up...look at the XRP/BTC ratio you fucking noobs...it always reaches its lowest point before exploding up to its highest you fucking gullible tards...LOOK at its historical...all of crypto is a scam so you might as well put money into the best scam

This. It follows Bitcoin. When Bitcoin reaches new highs, xrp will reach new highs.

>Anyone selling XRP at these prices are dumb as fuck and will commit suicide when it pops up

When I realized that XRP was all marketing and had zero use case, I sold all my XRP at $0.36 on December 23rd and bought BAT at $0.14. Do the math. You are the fucking gullible tard and it'd help if you realize this soon rather than later.

Attached: bat.jpg (234x216, 8K)

Hahaha

You think you're some kind of guru because you sold a valuable asset to make a short term gain on another. If you weren't so clueless you'dve kept XRP and still invested in BAT.

mmm fud is so bullish

Attached: 6299_6_2018-06-18-sklavin-nina-09.jpg (423x600, 134K)

We still have until October to accumulate

They have 50 billion XRP tokens in (((escrow))) they can dump on the market at any time. Someone explain to me how this is not Jewish?

Attached: 1515028011857.jpg (968x1184, 217K)

Good point. You should stay away from it.

xrpchat.com/topic/17295-he-who-shall-not-be-named-is-dumping-his-position/page/1/

Ripple has been dumping .... proof above.

Article from Jan 2018 talking about Jed dumping during the ATH. Nothing new. Thanks for the fud though. I'm still accumulating. Keeping the price low until October helps me out.

Attached: 1535238354305.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Basically this. Also safest coin after BTC. It's on Coinbase, Coinbase pro and you can use it to buy shit with the Coinbase credit card now. Even if you hate it you can still buy it and sell it for BTC when it pumps back to 200k Satoshi.

>getting labeled a security soon
>bullish
objectively you are a subhuman nigger if you own XRP, a 41 billion supply kike scam coin that's never replacing or working with Swift

Ripple employees continue to dump millions of XRP. That is why you are sitting with zero gains since December while much of the market is recovering

David Schwartz has moved around ~3 Million XRP to Coinbase in the past several days:

Another Ripple employee has moved 7-8 Million XRP to BitThumb, GateHub, etc in the past several days:

Attached: Ripple.jpg (1838x2048, 221K)

Cool story bro

No where on that site does say what you're claiming. Screenshot the part that proves your claim.

I'll bite, wtf is happening in October?

Literally 3 Million XRP being moved to Coinbase Pro from David Schwartz aka Joel Katz's wallet.

bithomp.com/explorer/r3gRpQRDdu7pzPhM9nDmXMgskbJ6vwTDbB

If you cannot read the transactions on the explorer, I can't help you faggot

Attached: David_Schwartz.jpg (900x1200, 196K)

How do I know that's his wallet? I read the transactions and didn't see anything that reflects your claim. Just post a fucking screenshot of your claim.

Attached: phony.jpg (188x268, 8K)

3 million xerps huh, that's just shy of a one million dollhairs.

he has to sell his before it shane ellie's theories. so they remain honest

The only possible threat to this is JPMorgan coin. But even that won't plummet its price to zero.

Yes, a good hold for now. Keep up to date on the news and what JPMorgan plans to do with crypto.

I remember that. That was a nice day. I went from $300 to $600, because I'm a poor person. MY famile are retards dude. If they listened to me, it would be $10k. Theyre dumb as

It literally says Joel Katz which is the name he uses in Ripple forums. That wallet that is dumping to Coinbase had 21 Million XRP in mid 2017 to early 2018. It dumped around ~14 Million XRP in December 2017 and January 2018.

Besides David Schwartz and a few insiders who else has that much XRP? Also the funds come from another user named Joel Katz without the ~

Attached: 92737798922.jpg (274x206, 30K)

All I see is 500 xrp.

I have a Yahoo email address called johnmcafee420. Does that mean that I'm John McAfee?

>~14 Million XRP in December 2017 and January 2018

What was the price at that time?

Why would someone want to sell at that price? It's almost as if he likes money? Buy high and sell low right, user?

Holy fucking shit. Looking at those transactions and the fact that XRP was between $1 and $3 in Dec/Jan, looks like this monstrosity cashed out $20-25 Million selling to bagholders at the peak of the bubble

Attached: 83222132922.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Kek, this, locking in $20 million in profit is never a bad idea

shit doesn't go up, it goes down. pretty basic stuff user

Probably closer to 40mil

>$20 million in profit

It's not $20 million or $40 million in profit dumb ass. I think the point is it's $40 million FREE money. They didn't pay anything for it and it didn't cost anything. It's free chucky cheese tokens Ripple founders are dumping on you. They have most of the supply on top of that 40 Billion more that is still locked up.

Ripple is the biggest scam in crypto

At 6k sats, it is overpriced against BTC. I'd gladly buy XRP once it dumps to 1-1.5k levels.