Flexacoin

+ Team based and registered in New York
+ Acquiring banking licenses to operate within the US
+ Spent the last year focused on building their product and not marketing.
+ Top Five Block sponsor at Consensus with the biggest booth.
+ Major announcements and reveal at Consensus along side partnerships.

How does Flexa work?

The Flexa Protocol acts as a bridge between crypto and Point of Sale (POS) terminals around the world. When a project enables the Flexa protocol, and the user utilizes the project app/dapp/webapp to make a purchase Flexa conducts a simultaneous sell of crypto (on an exchange) and deposit of dollars into the merchants account.

What does the FXC token do?

The FXC token is used as collateral to secure the Flexa Protocol. As projects adopt the Flexa protocol they will need to guarantee their access by *staking* FXC. These FXC are used to ensure that as transactions occur the project settles in a timely manner in the appropriate amounts.

Attached: flexacoin.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAzfUz5Nh-g
youtube.com/watch?v=VnhAnl0rAB0
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpUR2W-XsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think so user

Attached: Flexacoin2.jpg (1587x1587, 691K)

Did some digging and found some nice info, especially this floor layout for Consensus. Appears to be the biggest booth at the event.

Attached: 2019-04-21_10-54-46.jpg (1302x558, 125K)

>The Flexa Protocol acts as a bridge between crypto and Point of Sale (POS) terminals around the world

This is redundant.

Coin might make money on hype alone, but why do we need another coin that does this?

What other coin is essentially a service that converts crypto straight into fiat using their coin as collateral that has strategic partnerships lined up?

To my knowledge no other coin or project does what flexa does. The fully diluted mcap is somewhat problematic. I'm hopeful that flexa will give us more information regarding the metrics soon.

Link changed it’s name to swych?

Literally any bank would do this when crypto becomes more popular.

Might be a good pump and dump, but long term, no.

Thing is no bank is doing this, so Flexa is first of its kind giving it the advantage.

how would i go about getting my hands on some tokens? or are they unreleased yet?

When you can finally buy starbucks coffee with crypto without starbucks directly being involved with crypto, that's when you know Flexa is stepping up to mass adoption without normies even knowing.

It's only on idex right now

You can already buy small snacks with BTC and Ripple.

What app? Where? be more specific

the mark of the beast microchip. Some tools already have it implanted. More will certainly follow.

When the ghetto masses are paid for food stamps in BTC, you know this will go up.

Fact is, Flexacoin is actually has a product ready to be announced at Consensus with partnerships. This is a no brainer money maker

pump and dump.

Lol man not everything is a pnd on biz especially when you see it flooded with shit like lit and whatever else, Flexa is based in New York, have acquired banking licenses and pantera backing. Keep lurking

Attached: Flexacoin1.jpg (245x242, 44K)

NYC is actually a really bad place to do business. They will go bankrupt by sheer cost, or be forced to relocate if they even survive to begin with.

Pump and dump.

I'll screencap this so I can come back later on and say I told you so ;)

You will probably lose money if you hold this longterm. Like I said, pump and dump is the best option. Buy ETH long term instead.

Is this post supposed to be satire?

Not really. This is the first of the herd. More will follow. Then the price will skyrocket, and you can dump all crypto, and live a nice life in the wilderness somewhere. Microchip free. That's what I'm doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAzfUz5Nh-g

youtube.com/watch?v=VnhAnl0rAB0

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpUR2W-XsU

I'm 50% in Flexa and 50% in BAT. This is a legitimate business with a working product releasing in less than a month. One of their advisors is a major guy at Airbnb (forgot his title, you can look it up on LinkedIn) and many of the team members worked with American Express (or another major credit card company). I didn't remember all the details and I'm not here to shill, you can look up the company's LinkedIn profile to confirm it.

Even if you look at this as a short-term hold, a 2X is guaranteed with the release of the app, if not a 4X-5X. Surely if LTO and FTM can do those numbers, an actual legitimate crypto project can do the same.

I think it's a scam, but yes I agree this will likely be a short term pump. Do not hold this garbage for long, but you can make money on this, with all the marketing they have going. Lots of braindead herd hippies buy into the green energy scam. Think Differentâ„¢

They have no marketing yet, thats not until their Consensus release hype ;) This is literally under the rader info spreading right now. Biz is lucky to be first to hear it.

Yes user, and MongoDB is webscale, but that doesn't make it better because you can spew out big words about it.

Smart money moving in

Attached: C11616D4-F1F2-44A2-8410-EA6C4A1340AF.jpg (265x1001, 147K)