Rent ! Do not buy

Dont fall for the real estate meme. Boomers are bagholding this overpriced asset and waiting to dump on you. Share rooms with 2-3 ppl. rent nomore than $500/ month. Invest the rest in $ETH and $BTC.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 9.13.21 AM.png (1088x698, 739K)

>implying I’m gonna buy boomer bags at the top and take out a loan from (((them))) to impress the NPC’s
I think you have to be a retard to buy a house these days unless you have like 3-4 kids.

What if I want to grow fruit trees

>Share rooms with 2-3 ppl.
lmao grow up

Right, yeah. I'll keep my 10 foot privacy fence, vegetable garden, custom gym with a rock climbing wall, sound proofed studio, BDSM room and bespoke post-modern kitchen over a cramped efficiency where the landlord can dictate how loud I play my fucking music.

I fucking hate taking care of the lawn so fuck buying

>lawn
No different than a boomer, make use of your land

>No different than a boomer
You're starting to get it.

>Not just waiting for a few more years for the prices to collapse completely
Seriously, that house of cards is so fucking close to falling down. I can't wait to swoop in and scoop up a top-tier house at the bottom.

Attached: 1555427175013.jpg (1073x978, 81K)

>Having a lawn
Wasted space, delete lawn and build something cool and useful on it.

>bespoke post-modern kitchen
pics please

>Share rooms with 2-3 ppl.
a recipe for problems

filthy hippie

Get absolutely fucked you scrub lord

Found the pajeet

I rent because I live in a city within 10 minutes walking distance of my office.

Buying an apartment here would be stupid because you are at the whim of urban planners and potential nignogs moving in next door. So far the development is yuppie-infested though.

I will also inherit property from my parent and my grill has agircultural land with housing on it in E Europe that we can move to once Western Europe fully collapses. Do not want to be holding a bag of illiquid unsellable shit mortgaged up to Mr Shekelberg anchoring me here.

>Don't have your own piece of land, goy! And definitely don't grow your own food or take any steps towards self-sufficiency!

Gee. I wonder who could possibly be making such statements.

>Share rooms with 2-3 ppl
....no?

Attached: 1466725805927.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>& flashlights to avoid icky gross women.

>thinking you "own" your land
Try seeing what happens when you don't pay property taxes

I dunno growing shit seems pretty patrician to me

what would be more redpilled than growing your own shit to own the jews?

Bought an apartment in one of europe capitals in 2016 just to rent it out. Price went nearly +30% in 3 years. Mortage is 50% of the rent. Would do again.

If you are buying now you are beyond retarded

>tfw rentcuck
>Niggers move in above me and blast shitty rap music all day every day
>Landlord is some faggot who lives two hours away so he doesn't do shit
>Indians next door constantly are cooking the most vile smelling food ever, hallway constantly smells like shit
>Hot as fuck during the summer because air conditioner is a cheap piece of shit
>In fact everything is a cheap piece of shit because landlord tries cutting coat everywhere
>Can't even open my windows because all of the assholes smoking outside and it smells like I'm in a fucking bar

Yeah haha OP this is great
Sure glad I'm not like those homeowners who don't have to share a wall with fucking minorities who don't give two shits about the people around them

Tits or leave.