Have close to 2m ADA I will sell it at 1900 sat

What should I buy?

BNB
XTZ
IOTA

Shill me.

Attached: cardano-logo.png (1920x1080, 122K)

I am bullish on the Cardano tech, I just do not like how this project is being ran and the team behind it any more. Is the main thing. I believe IOTA might be similar.

What other options are there that are quality projects.

I'm considering link unironically, but I think it will be hard for them to deliver on their promises.

Post suggests.

Obviously LINK. It's a no brainer investment

Btw, I think you are right with ADA and IOTA. Interesting tech but seems more like a research project than something that is practical and will see industry adoption.

>will sell it
you'll be holding forever if you expect to come out on top of a dead platform like cardano. ethereum has already won, and the market for third-party platforms outside of btc/eth is shrinking every day

LINK has the worst returns of 2019 out of any coin in the top 100. Don't be in LINK during a bull market unless you want a repeat of 2017 where every single coin did 50x except for LINK which did like 5x.

Smart contracts go nowhere with LINK

*without

it's also got the lowest volume/market cap ratio of all coins in the top 100 too. it's quite literally hollowed-out and about to collapse.

... BNB will probably take a large part of Eth's mcap just like it's already taking its projects. Realistically

nobody on biz is talking about xtz, so I would buy that

It just broke resistance yesterday so I'm looking to get in on the cheap if Ada finds a floor and retraces a bit.

no, they can be enhanced with external data, but chainlink's funding token has absolutely nothing to do with making that happen. the best case scenario is that chainlink remains one of the many oracle services out there, but you don't understand what it's doing or trying to do if you think there's any opportunity for a monopoly or even a dominant position as a middleman pipe like they are.

Lol shill me?

I hear it's basically ada without all the bullshit and trannies but more practical.... Have never researched it deeply tho.

you really dont understand what binance's centralized blockchain is if you think it's even capable of "taking ethereum's projects". the ICO world is dead, and never coming back, thats why ethereum is so oversold relative to other coins. binance's centralized blockchain is not a platform, it's just a way to issue centralized funding tokens, something that is not and can't be ethereum's main focus anymore, economically or legally.

.. Yes... Just like what got eth to an ath in 2017.

What will make eth break that ath now?

Bat

Just look at those gains baby

Yeah buy the token that pumped 300% this year.... Seems smart and not overbought ...

Not buying over 20c Tbh.

who said anything about breaking ATHs? like i said, the growth that propelled ethereum up and over every other alt out there, possibly forever if they don't destroy their own platform, was caused by an explosion of project funding that isn't happening again.

and given that's all binance's centralized blockchain is actually for, you're not going to see any growth close to what ethereum managed to capture, because ethereum was at the right time, and the right place, and binance has missed out on that by about 2 years.

Write smart contacts with formal verification.
Formal verification uses math to specify and analyze a program for errors in logic.

Ethereum’s Parity wallet bug led to a $180 million in losses.
A bug The DAO enabled a hacker to siphon $50 million from the Ethereum smart contract.
Tezos smart contract languages are specifically designed to facilitate formal verification.

Lots of newbies hate Tezos due to Tezos being able to raise so much money with their ICO .

It's painfully obvious actually that they can do
a lot with that money.

They had some issues in the past but they really showed that they kept building.

From my predictions it's going to pump to about $1 this year so not bad over 6 months

Bssed tomano

Tbh the more research I do the more I become a btc maximalist...

I do like eth in terms that they take from other block chains ie sharding and zil and have first mover advantage. Do not like how vitalik isn't after quick gains and his mentality relative to CZ.

What do you predict the value go up to per Eth by the end of this potential next 3 year "bull cycle "

that's great, but if you think tezos is even going to be in a position to lose 50 million, you're dreaming. they squandered their chance like all of the other me-too platforms. none of them were around for or experienced any growth during the influx of developers (and scammers) in the ICO bubble, and the slow trickle of new entrants arent going to jump in on some silo'd chain away from network effects like tezos, when thats what they need the most.

HOT

OK thank you user

Benefits over hedara hash graph and Iota besides smaller mcap?

everybody with any economic sense would be a bitcoin maximalist if they were smart enough to have gotten into bitcoin early. its just that the cope from missing out on bitcoin turns into some cognitive dissonance that makes them form emotional attachments to other altcoins like link or causes them to believe in the myth that technology is what drives value in this market.

ethereum is the only network outside of bitcoin to garner any true network effects, the most important part of cementing your future in a market that's constantly throwing alts to the side looking for the next big thing.

i dont have any guesses about ethereum specifically, but i'm basing my portfolio on the fact that so far nothing has come close to bitcoin or ethereum's dominance outside of the small speculative bubble in crypto, and that it undoubtedly has room to grow against bitcoin due to how oversold it became as i stated above.

You think even with the warchest of funds tezos has they won't be able to attract people to use tezos?

They have the best token economics of any token on the market and will see high network activity. Stay deluded.

Smells of maximalism over here...

what they have pales in comparison to eos, and eos hasn't managed to make a dent in ethereum so far. like i said, network effects are the most valuable commodity in crypto, given the ease in which code and ideas are copied, and the short attention span of speculators.

doesn't seem like you understand what chainlink is if you think they even have any network effects. the network effects go straight into the target blockchain. in this case, ethereum. if chainlink is working correctly, it's able to be swapped out for any other data middleman also working correctly.

thats the entire point. in a world where nothing outside of bitcoin and ethereum has any fundamental long tern value, it's hard not to be unless you're attempting to fool yourself

No. Any communication outside the a smart contracts native chain will need to use chainlink and likely have some form of collateral insurance at the protocol level. There will be hundreds of blockchains but likely only be a few glues to connect blockchains together and connect blockchain to off-chain systems. LINK will be the standard glue to get off-chain data and legacy services. If you don't see this, I cant help you.

or of course, they could use any other "oracle" service, given that any service working correctly ends up giving you the same data, from the same verifiable sources.

you seem to be one of those people far to emotionally attached to their late adopter funding token to really understand what you've actually bought, which is from the prespective of smart contract devs, and the data they require, an interchangable dumb pipe.

and you've got it hilariously backwards, by the way. there is currently only one dominant smart contract platform, ethereum, while there are already many many services being built on ethereum to get data into it, all currently on very equal footing.

try looking at reality first. you might learn something.

he's trying to fud but we know he has a suicide stack
we all gonna make it fren

You think there is going to be one blockchain for everything... comon user. Are you even trying?

>suicide stack
funny how that's the way late adopters think, when they're the ones that already managed to miss out entirely on crypto in the first place.

are you even being serious anymore? you just said
>Any communication outside the a smart contracts native chain will need to use chainlink

this is a literally perfect example of late adopter delusional and emotional attachment i was just talking about.

Imagine being this retarded

Hahaha the state of biz.
They already tokenized $1bn of land assets.
Kys with your $50m.

ETH has won nothing. you have a strong case of COPE and desperation afflicting your logic centers

fundeaising with tokens is nig dead retard, and tokens have already started switching from ETH to BNB - BNB is on fire and ETH's MAIN use case is now in the hands of BNB. ETH is worthehat it is ONLY BECAUSE OF THE ICO CRAZE. you are ignorant

why no enj ?

Buy dogecoin nigga