Lition (LIT) is the best crypto to get listed on Idex since Holochain

I can't emphasize how undervalued Lition is. Do your research on Tokeny and SAP. This is a multi-trillion dollar industry and these guys have the right connections and networks to become a top 30 coin within next 3 months.

Encourage you to do your research.

We don't know how lucky we are to have found this coin at 300,000 LIT tokens. Look at what else he is holding and how much.
etherscan.io/address/0x1fd824729c880e9d587a6b2a5d2f18d95d45adae

This is NOT DAG, this is NOT CHX. This is NOT LTO. This is NOT FTM.

Attached: 1_0mW4tav3rlK3K7vDzQ_tOQ.jpg (1300x800, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nano.org/en/resources/#whitepaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys.
I bought into this. Unfortunately I wasn't lurking biz the way I should have been.

It was just born. Do it's gotta at least pump, right?

late
adopter
kill
your
self

Listen here guys while i tell you a story from all the biz scams (LINK LTO QNT FTM) this one is the most and biggest scam of them all
>every other scam made at least 5x
>this scam is BELOW ICO price
>they talk about fake partnership, SAP never mention this shitcoin, only bagholders say this is real partnership
>pump and dump groups on discord have try to pump this and even it fails this is such a shit not even a pump and dump is successful
>Why do you think there is everyday 10+ threads (hint for all you retarts pump and dump scam)
>in official telegram they said this was a pump and dump on biz
>blockchain is immutable and now these guys want to work with government and even make it deletable, come on (centralised scam)

Fuck...
Please tell me this is a lie. Please tell me there's an explanation

Those of us who have been on /Biz for 2-3 years, know that this is the most bullish sign that this project is about to take off. Whenever you see posts like this, it means you buy.

btw, read my screenshot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 4.03.18 PM.png (2086x1470, 576K)

Huge

>I'm oldfag buy my bags

>know that this is the most bullish sign that this project is about to take off. Whenever you see posts like this, it means you buy.
I was making posts like that before DGB dumped though. No one listened however.

I read their whitepaper and did reserach into their partners. This is a true outright scam coin. Buy now, sell at the top when the retards buy the hype.

DO NOT HOLD THIS SHITCOIN LONG TERM. YOU WILL LOSE.

Plenty of retards still buy into the "green energy" scam. Go for it.

Look at their tech team LMAO. Random nobodies. One is a woman. But their """core""" team as they call it is nothing but bullshit sandwich salesmen. Marketers and dogshit artists.

Buy now, sell to the hipster retards who believe the hype about green energy. Never look back

Of you actually understood anything you'd understand renewable energy is vital for human survival.

Of you actually understood anything you'd understand renewable energy is a scam that pollutes the world with e-waste for generations to come, far offsetting any remote benefit it has.

It's a scam, and so is this shitcoin. Profit $$$$$ but retard hipsters will buy it, sure.

Yes this is true the project is all fake from a German basement no partnership they lie
YES THIS IS WHAT I ALREADY EXPOSE OF LITION nothing but a scam worse even than bitconnect, WHY THEY HIRE WOMEN? because women are so experience in scam it makes much easier to lie
YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY IF YOU BUY LITION GREEN ENERGY GERMAN BASEMENT SCAM

Pathetic fud guys.

huge buy signals!!

a simple google search will negate all you said

thank you

Incels still scared of women lol. How many women on HOLO's team? What's the market cap?

like it or not, p2p marketplaces are the future
LIT has the German market, other projects like PWR (Australia) and ELEC (Singapore) are also targeting it.

i grabbed a bag of lit not because of sap etc, but because of the p2p implications. germany is a good market to target, much like singapore. liberalization ftw

Their "partnerships" are LITERALLY OTHER SHITCOINS looool

People, you need to start reviewing the websites before you buy into any crypto.

LIT doesn't have the german market. Are you high lol.

BTC has the german market, along with everything else. Realistically, we aren't going to see a billion different coin options at checkout when you buy a sandwich or a coffee. There will be a few dominant ones. The rest will die.

I'm thinking NEO, Ripple, BTC, LTC, ETH, probably XMR and a few others too, depending on the transaction.

>alright sir and how will you be paying for your coffee today
>BTC
>umm... okay, scan your wallet for us
>your total comes to 1 satoshi, and a $30 miners fee. You can have your coffee when the transaction is complete, I hope you like it room temperature.
BTC will never be used as cash. Maybe a reserve currency but BTC will never be used to carry out daily transactions. Never.

XRP is what's used. Instant and cheaper than a credit card to process.

Nano is FREE and INSTANTANEOUS.
I just read the white paper. There are no downsides.

Holo is also scam just like all biz coin (LINK, FTM, LTO, QNT) Only other scam make money lition only lose money
No one care about germany it is shit country for shit coin, only scam come from germany if they do scam p2p energy you will just lose more money until you have no more
Yes only SCAM PARTNERSHIP SAP, Microsoft and apple ALREADY come out and say lition is shit coin.
Yes noone will use lition as you said only coin like BTC, ripple, LTC even REQ for payment but no shitcoin like Lition (except maybe for german to pay for some sex with his whore sister in basement)

XRP is in the mark of the beast microchips already. Today. Right now. I haven't heard of NANO being used for real world purchases. Do you have an article you can link to?

Im going to buy 500k worth of lit. Easiest million of my life

Dude, they are misleading you. Taking out a loan from someone isn't the same as partnering with them. Do you "partner" with the bank when you take out a mortgage?

This is a scam coin. Do your own research.

BOLT is a shitcoin. How is the shilling working? U sad because Lit took all your money? :) Its only going down while LIT is steady priming for a big run!

I don't know what BOLT is. I've done research into LIT, including reading more of their whitepaper than I would have liked, and it just reeks of a scam.

It hasn't been used yet in real world purchases that I know of, but once they hear that the transactions have 0 fees, they will start.

It's only retarded bolters trying to fud. We aren't stupid. It's obvious..
I opened up a bottle of champagne cheering on the bleeding of your scamcoin! It's over :)

Thanks for the information. Anything else I should know about Nano? It's a fairly old crypto. Can't believe it hasn't been on my radar. Will definitely take a look.

What else should you know about Nano? How can they achieve zero fees??

Litty's ranting on about SAP connection
SAP are a fucked company, laying off 1000's worldwide right now.

I told you dude. I went on their website, looked at the people there one by one, and read their whitepaper. Incompetence all around. I put no trust in this coin.

Thanks for the info about Nano. I'm going to do more research on that.

Right, and taking out a SAP loan or whatever, isn't the same as "partnering" with SAP. These guys are bullshit artists. Can smell it from a mile away.

Hey BOLT fag. Trying to post as a Nano now? Uhhh-huuuh.. we never forget.

what did he mean by his

Nano uses block lattices rather than a whole-ass massive chain.
nano.org/en/resources/#whitepaper

Biggest scam in crypto everyone who shill or buy Lition should go to jail for help a scam
Shut up only retart is shills that don't know this a scam when you finish fucking your mother you should go to jail
Exactly SAP is shit and even the SAP partnership is fake anyway

>neo
opinion discarded

It's already used TODAY in China you mongoloid. In real world transactions. Just because you can't read Chinese doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

yes, rear word usage round eye, keep buying our centrarized garbage

Getting more and more desperate BOLT fag? Meanwhile LIT is chugging along :)
Describe how you feel when you see your coin falling apart?
Gotta hijack a legit coins thread because the hype is over?

youre good fren, dont let this pathetic fud get you

I never post on this anonymous forum but I have been around this board for the best 3.5 years and I bought my bitcoin back in 2014. I am posting because since the early days of ETH, there was never a single coin which I could say I had 0 doubt that was going to succeed and yield a massive amount of return on my investment.

I have 1 advice for you. If you are in crypto in 2019, you owe it to yourself to read up on STOs, and what Tokeny and tZERO are going to become in the next 3-5 years. This is bigger than buying bitcoin when it was $2.50.

Lition, at its current mcap evaluation, is insanely undervalued. I cannot begin to describe our sentiments around this project, their partnerships with SAP and Tokeny and their team.

Read this paragraph. Lition is a top 30 coin. You are in a very unique situation, the situation folks were facing when they had bitcoin under $5.

"Lition has previously signed an agreement with a real estate development company and two branches of the VR Bank, a leading banking conglomerate in Germany with assets over $1 trillion to develop a solution to process syndicated loans on Lition’s proprietary blockchain infrastructure. The loan volume for a housing complex in Germany has a volume of approx. 20 million, which will now be the basis to issue security tokens created using Tokeny’s T-REX (Token for Regulated Exchanges) standard."