I see Lition (LIT) being at least a $30-50 million coin in this bear market. In a bull market, sky is the limit

I see Lition (LIT) being at least a $30-50 million coin in this bear market. In a bull market, sky is the limit.

Such a strong and close partnership with SAP was enough for me to decide to go all in. SAP and Tokeny partnership along with the government ties, is enough to make this coin a $30-50 million dollar project.

Attached: 2.jpg (999x453, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY
youtu.be/LRHH_MQincY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Listen here guys while i tell you a story from all the biz scams (LINK LTO QNT FTM) this one is the most and biggest scam of them all
>every other scam made at least 5x
>this scam is BELOW ICO price
>they talk about fake partnership, SAP never mention this shitcoin, only bagholders say this is real partnership
>pump and dump groups on discord have try to pump this and even it fails this is such a shit not even a pump and dump is successful
>Why do you think there is everyday 10+ threads (hint for all you retarts pump and dump scam)
>in official telegram they said this was a pump and dump on biz
>blockchain is immutable and now these guys want to work with government and even make it deletable, come on (centralised scam)
LITION A GREEN ENERGY GERMAN BASEMENT SCAM

I never post on this anonymous forum but I have been around this board for the best 3.5 years and I bought my bitcoin back in 2014. I am posting because since the early days of ETH, there was never a single coin which I could say I had 0 doubt that was going to succeed and yield a massive amount of return on my investment.

I have 1 advice for you. If you are in crypto in 2019, you owe it to yourself to read up on STOs, and what Tokeny and tZERO are going to become in the next 3-5 years. This is bigger than buying bitcoin when it was $2.50.

Lition, at its current mcap evaluation, is insanely undervalued. I cannot begin to describe our sentiments around this project, their partnerships with SAP and Tokeny and their team.

Read this paragraph. Lition is a top 30 coin. You are in a very unique situation, the situation folks were facing when they had bitcoin under $5.

"Lition has previously signed an agreement with a real estate development company and two branches of the VR Bank, a leading banking conglomerate in Germany with assets over $1 trillion to develop a solution to process syndicated loans on Lition’s proprietary blockchain infrastructure. The loan volume for a housing complex in Germany has a volume of approx. €20 million, which will now be the basis to issue security tokens created using Tokeny’s T-REX Token for Regulated Exchanges) standard."

SCAMMM

These threads are so autistic, its just a bunch of pajeets copy pasting their long ass paragraphs back and forth

>this one is the most and biggest scam of them all

Pay for the grammar lessons Rajesh. They're worth the extra rupees.

It’s not below ICO price you dumbass. I am now getting bullish on this. Thanks user

I was hesitant to buy first but after I researched it thoroughly it's actually a legit project. I love biz!

You are fudding non sense because?
I buy when idiots feel threatened or want the price to lower

Don't buy, you will lose all money when partnership with SAP is proves fake and the German basement scam does exit scam
Not fud only truth Lition is scam I heard some guys from bit connect is the CEO

Hey BOLT-fag. Post proof if you gonna fud. Everyone with a brain already read the whitepaper and saw the interviews on youtube with the CTO of SAP, he is an advisor and wrote a part of the whitepaper. Just check out Litions homepage u stupid cunt

Fuck you bitch. Why I'm going to post proofs for everything I teach you restarts. This project is a scam. Simple. If you want proofs you can DYOR everyone knows this is a scam already, listen how can you tell me Lition is not a scam when the CEO work for bit connect and it only stay under ICO price. You sound like your mother was a whore when she gave birth to you because I fuck her stupid bitch.

why do I even come here? what the fuck is wrong with my life

Well this just made me want to buy. Never seen such a shitty attempt to spread fud

Are you even a real human being? It's fascinating to think about what's going on in that brain of yours

Wtf did I just read? I had to screencap this. How's the cricket token doing btw? Heh

Attached: 1555677564915.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>You sound like your mother was a whore when she gave birth to you because I fuck her stupid bitch

jesus christ dude

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Why not say what you really think?

Attached: 1553180042395.jpg (289x289, 18K)

What are you trying to communicate you degenerate? Lition is above ICO price in both ETH and USD, everything you have said is wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY
this is a video of Lition's CEO and SAP's CTO talking about lition how is the partnership fake?

Theres no partnership with SAP, the guy is a paid advisor ...

youtu.be/LRHH_MQincY

Lition upload a video, with made up title, he doesn't mention lition once. There is no partnership!!!! If you listen, then this guy says he talks to and advises hundreds of startups in his role at SAP, and not all make it.

pls stop it patel you making me laugh

Attached: 1536741861548.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Bags getting heavier BOLTie?

Attached: 1555568798491.png (562x794, 159K)

>the guy is a paid advisor ...

lol the guy wrote half of Lition's white paper
lmao dude just shut the fuck up and buy birdchain coin or turtle coin.

listen here brainlets...time to buy once in a life time event...do the needful and buy my bags I mean buy these wonderful coin

Attached: 1546188462193.jpg (345x345, 11K)

I never post on this anonymous forum but I have been around this board for the best 3.5 years and I bought my bitcoin back in 2014. I am posting because since the early days of ETH, there was never a single coin which I could say I had 0 doubt that was going to succeed and yield a massive amount of return on my investment.

I have 1 advice for you. If you are in crypto in 2019, you owe it to yourself to read up on STOs, and what Tokeny and tZERO are going to become in the next 3-5 years. This is bigger than buying bitcoin when it was $2.50.

Lition, at its current mcap evaluation, is insanely undervalued. I cannot begin to describe our sentiments around this project, their partnerships with SAP and Tokeny and their team.

Read this paragraph. Lition is a top 30 coin. You are in a very unique situation, the situation folks were facing when they had bitcoin under $5.

"Lition has previously signed an agreement with a real estate development company and two branches of the VR Bank, a leading banking conglomerate in Germany with assets over $1 trillion to develop a solution to process syndicated loans on Lition’s proprietary blockchain infrastructure. The loan volume for a housing complex in Germany has a volume of approx. €20 million, which will now be the basis to issue security tokens created using Tokeny’s T-REX Token for Regulated Exchanges) standard."

Lition is total scam!
Buy iExec RLC

shut up with this copypasta also

Fuck, is this another one of Jow Forums's gems? I listened to Jow Forums on their QNT call and made a lot of money, should I just bite the bullet and fill a bag of this shitcoin too?

have you done your research? you should be able to answer that question.

I made a fortune on QNT and CHX and I think Lit is superior to those two combined.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 6.30.08 PM.png (1830x1236, 2.43M)

>Fuck, is this another one of Jow Forums's gems? I listened to Jow Forums on their QNT call and made a lot of money, should I just bite the bullet and fill a bag of this shitcoin too?
yeah. best idex gem since holochain. it should 10-20x in the short term