Job requires "bilingualism"

>job requires "bilingualism"
>get rejected from jobs constantly for sub-par spanish
>meanwhile tons of spics who speak little to no english get accepted
why the double standard? where was their bilingual stipulation? miami by the way.

Attached: spain-2906824_960_720.png (748x499, 56K)

escucha pinche estados unidos es territorio español si no te gusta largate

>miami
>english
hahahaha oh god

Attached: matos2.png (654x524, 300K)

Spain is not mexico, fuck off.

Cuba is neither, the flag was to represent the language, that is, if you can call the abomination that is Caribbean Spanish "Spanish".

how good does a white boy's Spanish have to be? It can't be that hard to learn

>Bizraeli needs hire people. 90% costumer base is spanish speaker.
>He can: A- Hire a entitled proud white boi who will treat his costumers as shit and be openly racist. B- Hire a spic and get shekels.

What's your question again, amigo?

Attached: 82c400499f67040dcfc5204a00c50bf5b3c6bb9b47f3a06ac1f5c3d3f7f76812.jpg (677x995, 274K)

But the spics are the incredibly rude and hostile ones.

Towards who?

Attached: 1540183190367.png (1223x935, 777K)

Towards everyone. They almost never have any class or tact whatsoever.

Miami is not America. What a suprise when Latinos are the overwhelming majority they make the rules to their benefit.

Friendly reminder that by 2025 America will be 50% latino

Why are you applying for jobs you are not qualified for?

they ain space for you whiyboi, raciss ass whi cracka yo species finna end in 25 years. get Bean'd get Blackd get Islamd and let your fresh youth die due to incelism (lmao 40% of zimmies cant get laid and are on prozac) let your white women to real men

it works like this in spain. they dont like to study so they cant get a good job. the rest is just complaining

Learn Spanish and stop complaining, stupid burgers. Maybe one day your white guilt will be redeemed.

I've studied Spanish rather extensively for three years but I can't understand what Cubans tell me and vice versa. I use the standard dictionary definitions for words but Spanish here, especially among second generation Americans (who are largely illiterate in Spanish) is so entrenched in slang and vulgarized American loanwords that it is extremely difficult to understand, and THEY (the ones who were born in Spanish and are supposedly fluent in it) do not understand what I tell them.

Also there's the fact that I should be under no obligation to learn a language in my own English speaking country if I don't want to.

this nigga typing all eloquently and shit

lmao imagine being white in 2019 goddamn crackas

yea. definitely, their Spanish are mostly slang. If you're not fluent in the language, you'll have a hard time understanding if at all. You just need to keep talking to those people and learn understand them. The whole of South America don't speak 1 type of Spanish. Imagine being a non-native English speaker, learning American English and then listening to an Australian talk. You're going to have a hard time.

That’s what you get when your government spends decades importing cubans because muh commies. Florida is a latino state. Move up north east then sucker...

Attached: 44E9FB75-3EC9-4946-AE1D-AE49A22FA19F.jpg (453x530, 52K)

Pretty hard when this country is so fucking pozzed that there's 15 different ethnic groups speaking 15 ghetto forms of Spanish. There's loads of Dominican Niggers, Puerto Spicans, Mexisharts, Squatemalans, El Salvador monkeys. You go to school and learn Spanish based on the original Spaniard language but you can't understand any of the low IQ trash coming to the USA because they all use retarded ghetto slang and slur their words because they're drunk 95 percent of the time.

This. The Spanish I've studied could probably be better described as Castilian complete with vosotros as a valid form and I think it's left me ill equipped to deal with latinos in general let alone Cubans who all sound like they've recently had a stroke.

>pinche
Sudaca detected, no one uses that in Spain.

If you can't learn one foreign language, you are a confirmed retard anyway.
Most world citizens speak 2-3. Diplomats about 5.