Thinking about quitting my job to become a chi energy street massage therapist full-time. Good plan?

Thinking about quitting my job to become a chi energy street massage therapist full-time. Good plan?

youtu.be/EUXhfBP2UhE

Attached: cb29d11f-1a99-4222-8dfd-2986efef4588[1].png (1328x704, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAQzsmAQkjg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dc32cis4_wY
youtube.com/watch?v=tszrKxXexEw&list=PLcSymNZvWAWMmKJjatUwGwmszMrXow3nZ
youtu.be/l8kSgh-I5xk?t=1450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1518291883736.png (4151x4155, 1.12M)

these women are so stupid wow

Sort of reminds me of a sex cult. Honestly you're better off running one of those.

The first girl is so fucking cute.

Attached: Kawaii Bane.jpg (600x481, 43K)

IMAGINE THE SMELL, SERIOUSLY...JUST IMAGINE

Attached: 1547466326341.jpg (2992x4000, 3.54M)

>short hair
ugh

Attached: yööhöh.png (657x527, 26K)

>cuck fetish

She’s a lesbian. You can see her fat gf holding her hand.

Mmmm I bet her puss might be very tasty

Short hair is patrician.
So? It's not like I was going to track her down and convince her to be my gf anyway.

what next? is he going to pull his penis out and massage their vaginas with an anicent old chinese secret technique? if you say no or its not right then you are racists!

Only applies of the person is blacvk

Attached: cpr-wrong.jpg (750x600, 82K)

kill me bros, there's no fucking way I'd score with a woman like this youtube.com/watch?v=LAQzsmAQkjg

china hustle your way into white pussy

Attached: china.png (210x240, 13K)

lmao he straight up just groped her the whole time...the shit you can get away with if you are not white...

fml

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 2.51.47 PM.png (482x560, 378K)

you just have to tell women "trust me" then grope their tiddies works 100%.

Thanks user, I'll be wanking at that later.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc32cis4_wY

Attached: frog6.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Luo Dong is the GOAT

Underrated

What type of weird fuck just lays down out in the open to get molested by a gross little chink? Why are women so goddamn stupid? Why do we let them vote?

Seething. They're taking your science and math jobs and your women.

Attached: 12332478.jpg (250x253, 11K)

Kek chinese hustling scammers doing it again

The kind that believe essential oils can cure cancer and that vaccines are bad.

i heard nice smells help with the pain. didn't work.

They believe this shit because their whole lives they have been told westerners are stupid and that the rest of the world is spiritualy pure and that the white man is the bane of all evil.

I fucking love that guy, there are videos of him absolutely destroying MILFs with those chink arms

Post em here.

The bane of evil would be...fuck it this is Jow Forums

knock yourself out, his my idol

youtube.com/watch?v=tszrKxXexEw&list=PLcSymNZvWAWMmKJjatUwGwmszMrXow3nZ

a street the rapist, you say?

Attached: heey.png (300x310, 4K)

Would it surprise anyone if this guy dropped the accent and the whole "ISSA BIG PRAHBROM" schtick as soon as he was done molesting everyone?

Asmr

If you look at his channel he dongs everyone, not just young women.

yea, but he only dongs young womens breast and butts intensely, only dongs mens "affected areas" hes just a plain old fucking weirdo and retarded women are letting him grope them under the guise of "spiritual healing" lmfao.

lol that's just a trick he utilizes. every 1 out of 10 people will be a man, so it would look less suspicious

Wow, how do I become a spiritual legalized molester?

if you are a westerner then you need to put on some spiritual looking garb before triyng something like this out, and just read up on some spiritual jibber jabber like chakras that you can bullshit about while you are rubbing their boobies.

Holy shit, when you thought women couldn't be any more stupid.

Based Luo Dong.

Become a priest

I noticed the Dong has started arguing with pervents in the comments

Attached: a.jpg (1217x522, 87K)

Straight to the ass

Attached: 1555647566792.jpg (630x470, 35K)

13:00
SNIF

Lol @ creep shot of her ass.

>biz user attracted to a pixie headed art student dyke
Kek sounds about right

How come you said you talk White women are so stupid,?Why you not ask yourself so stupid?right now this world this earth ,everybody is luck people living this best dynasty,everybody all learning from online all different knowledge wisdom !if you not learning fast quickly !How can you upgrade going up to big great 更多偉大的宇宙星系!More great universe galaxies! you said ;【We need to BAN this CREEP on youtube.】?i ask you ;you dont want learning best wisdom !Then you also block cut everybody ?go to learning high knowledge wisdom。you make create lot guilt sinful the guilt !you block me just like block everybody 。then you stay in drop down to 72 dark hell 。you make this world more dark no light !Do you know ?What kind comment what kind heart mind you are the person ?you dont know this is 33 sky the chi master energy power golden spiritual massage ?if you not feel this energy power!The mean you are ghost hell seed 。you dont have high class spirit soul 。so you not feeling!do you know i massage help 10000 people, my hand my shoulder same time lot pain sore ,who help me massage ?you help me ?i CREEP touch men women ,use my body !The mean is less hurt myself shoulder my hand pain sore !then i can continue can help more people 。why you dont understand ?comment so bad to me ?why you not go outside to help 10000 people ,gave them good massage ?instead you less talk .just do more good 。Then the top sky god happy !you help people help everybody !do lot deed 。sky heaven top god Allowed;you are good ,you can living top sky 33 top sky world 。

>liking lesbians

Wonderful video. Absolutely premium creeping. Honestly? A masterpiece.

Attached: massage.png (593x633, 668K)

youtu.be/l8kSgh-I5xk?t=1450

what did the giggle mean?

What the fuck is he saying to her, to get her to say "now I know" and to get her to breakdown crying? Something about her breasts and then something about men?

She decides to trust him, and he rubs and shakes her and gets her in tears from just a few minutes of massage!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 8.57.33 PM.png (1256x696, 1.24M)

based kawaii bane

She probably finally realized that she paid to be molested in public.

Nah she trusts him and is getting a high from the massage while he's saying something to her that sounds profound

Maybe she senses something wrong though and has disassociated.

Have you ever had a real massage? You do get a kind of high.

idk, she probably didnt even understand what he was saying, she is just like many other dumb young girls looking to be taken advantage of by over confident perverts, looks like she met her match.

>t. Absolute shit taste

at 3:45 she thought he was offering her to drink the oil lmao, she's clearly retarded

It reminds me of the shit rasputin got away with in the tsars court. He used to run around naked, say profane shit and just straight up grope noblewomen's (including the tsar's wife) tits and ass'. They all just thought it was funny weird shit he did because he was a mystic.

for white guys, you need to form a cult like manson or that smallville girl cult.

these days they are called women empowerment groups.

She so fuckin cute bro

But I just want to affect a girl like this when she actually trusts me, not because I brainwashed her.

Bruh she's like a 7

yup, ive seen it over and over, a bunch of fucking scraggily looking weirdos, put on a robe and read up on some philosophy and proceed to pretty much sexually violate any dumb raostie retarded enough to eat it up, just like dong here.

“This is my swamp”.

Woooowwww, wooooww, woooaaaaoooow, woooaaaaoooww

She is already annoying me

sometimes i wish i could manipulate women into situations like this so i too could sexually exploit them, but i couldnt live with myself. this retarded chink probably believes his own bull shit by now.

I am reaching levels of envy I never fathomed existed.

Attached: Nietzsche_Olde.jpg (1120x812, 158K)

Is he really retarded if he's constantly able to fool others and makes an easy living of it?

Luodong is an inspiration
>wife is ugly and old as shit but faithful and probably makes 10/10 grub
>use to or still does just work at a fast food place
>has absolutely no certifications
>can barely speak english
>gropes women in his free time while mumbling shit about chi
>travels all across the city and beaches grabbing pussy

yes, if he thinks he is healing tumors by intensely rubbing their boobies, he is a fucking nut, im not sure he makes too much of a living off of it but i wouldnt be surprised. this is honk world honk honk.

Attached: announcementclown.jpg (800x450, 49K)

what a pussy fart for

Kind of a dream job. Giving people comfort, relief, pleasure and getting paid for it.

Attached: 1500330764011.jpg (720x717, 76K)

You mean giving yourself pleasure as you bust in your pants grabbing dumb sheltered white bitches on their asses and sniff their hair?

>implying women dont want to be fondled

What am I supposed to be attracted to? Thai ladyboys?
He says its rice wine and puts it up to her face to smell it. It's not all that far of a leap to assume he's trying to get you to drink it.