I have Bitcoin SV stored on Binance and It's getting delisted soon. What's a good nonexchange wallet I can store it in?

I have Bitcoin SV stored on Binance and It's getting delisted soon. What's a good nonexchange wallet I can store it in?

Attached: bsv.png (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electroncash.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Handcash, or Centbee

just download a wallet friendo-endo ;)

I use electrumSV. It’s very good.

based
and redpilled

Atomic is pretty easy.

>I have BCHSV

Yikes lmao

Everybody who had btc has all the shitforks, assclown.

That's what I'm using. Only have a few in there though, everything else is in cold storage.

Easiest is to head on over to electroncash.org/ and get the portable wallet.

It's a Bitcoin Cash wallet but all you need to do is change to one of the BSV servers and then it's a Bitcoin SV wallet.

Attached: zelda17.jpg (1210x1080, 588K)

why dont people use paper wallets anymore? fucking baffles me

This. ElectrumSV is the gold standard.
>Gaslighting NPC bot
>Reddit spacing
Like pottery

>store of value mindset

Attached: arcade.jpg (2880x1917, 1.97M)

Wherever you put it the value is still going to be zero...

1 BSV = always 1 BSV

I tried that and couldn't get it to work. Just get Same shit basically.

>yikes
Normie gtfo

yikes is a beautiful word.
what substitute expression do you prefer? "hot dog"?

Attached: jump.jpg (566x800, 119K)

You'd be better off trading it for a coin that actually has a future.

go to bed Roger

Lay off the wine, Creg

Its time to stop posting Calvin.

I knew BSV users didn't even know how to use a wallet.

Attached: ha.png (460x360, 217K)

this is probably the only thing sv keks say that is an objective truth.

Trade it for anything right now. It's going to be worth less than white dog shit in 6 months.

>and It's getting delisted soon.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT WAS THE ''''''''''''''TRUE''''''''''''''' BITCOIN !!!

>first ever thread about wallets

Fucking newfags

>people celebrating the original bitcoin being taken off exchanges
it truly is a clown world

Attached: alice.png (512x1420, 495K)

and anyone who hasn't market sold the moment they forked is a fucking retard

Turn an old smartphone into a dedicated hardware wallet.

Delete all apps, remove simcard. Install Centbee and/or Handcash. Don't connect it to internets you don't know.
???

Profit.

by original do you mean the version satoshi worked on?
that's not 0.1 tho, it's the 3.9 something

sorry 0.39

That should really tell you that it's not the original bitcoin. I mean, at least if the other thousands of pieces of evidence wasn't enough.

Why not just use your phone? If its just a hot wallet, who cares? Everything else should be stored on encrypted paper.

the one that still has the signature structure intact and still has the goal of becoming digital cash for all people in the world.

not the one that moved on to be some kind of digital gold only for those who are wealthy to transact with, with much added complexity (block weight).

also not the one that has has reduced simplicity (tx ordering) and implemented automatic checkpoints, which makes it centralized for new nodes coming online. though that one is way better than the version that is no longer even trying to be digital cash.

what can i say, people believe stupid things. santa claus exists, god exists, vaccines cause autism, BTC is bitcoin.

Attached: woman.jpg (1638x1024, 296K)