Why did LIT not dump?

I am stupid drunk, but according to my calculations the 1,000,000 LIT challenge on bibox did end about 30 min ago.

bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021635873--Event-Bibox-Is-Listing-Lition-LIT-World-Premiere-With-1-000-000-LIT-Airdrops

4PM GMT +8 Time: = 10:00 PM (22:00) Previous Day | which is 22:00 on 21.04.2019

I had expected a huge dump as everybody would be selling their coins as they just wanted the airdrop but all that happend was a very small sell off that didnt even come near my buy orders.

Please tell me my calculation is wrong and i will be able to fill my bags with this gem tomorrow for .00095 ETH before the moonrun to .00150 starts...

Attached: whyNodump.png (1297x1201, 118K)

Listen here guys while i tell you a story from all the biz scams (LINK LTO QNT FTM) this one is the most and biggest scam of them all
>every other scam made at least 5x
>this scam is BELOW ICO price
>they talk about fake partnership, SAP never mention this shitcoin, only bagholders say this is real partnership
>pump and dump groups on discord have try to pump this and even it fails this is such a shit not even a pump and dump is successful
>Why do you think there is everyday 10+ threads (hint for all you retarts pump and dump scam)
>in official telegram they said this was a pump and dump on biz
>blockchain is immutable and now these guys want to work with government and even make it deletable, come on (centralised scam)
>CEO worked for bitconnect for 8 years
LITION A GREEN ENERGY GERMAN BASEMENT SCAM

lition is $4m marketcap.. but will be worth $40+m marketcap in the next 3-4 months. why would anyone sell now?

brother, if you have been in crypto and around biz for even 3-4 months, you should know where Lit is heading next. Literally no one is that retarded to sell Lition. Even people fudding it are trying to fill their own bags. You have to be an absolute retard to not see a potential. Unless it's at 25million, then yea sure. But at 4m, dude wtf are you doing?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 4.14.00 PM.png (1776x1186, 1.13M)

The fud never ends from the BOLT tards but Lition just keep going lol. Pathetic desperate pajeets

I never post on this anonymous forum but I have been around this board for the best 3.5 years and I bought my bitcoin back in 2014. I am posting because since the early days of ETH, there was never a single coin which I could say I had 0 doubt that was going to succeed and yield a massive amount of return on my investment.

I have 1 advice for you. If you are in crypto in 2019, you owe it to yourself to read up on STOs, and what Tokeny and tZERO are going to become in the next 3-5 years. This is bigger than buying bitcoin when it was $2.50.

Lition, at its current mcap evaluation, is insanely undervalued. I cannot begin to describe our sentiments around this project, their partnerships with SAP and Tokeny and their team.

Read this paragraph. Lition is a top 30 coin. You are in a very unique situation, the situation folks were facing when they had bitcoin under $5.

"Lition has previously signed an agreement with a real estate development company and two branches of the VR Bank, a leading banking conglomerate in Germany with assets over $1 trillion to develop a solution to process syndicated loans on Lition’s proprietary blockchain infrastructure. The loan volume for a housing complex in Germany has a volume of approx €20 million, which will now be the basis to issue security tokens created using Tokeny’s T-REX Token for Regulated Exchanges) standard."

Snapshot hasnt been taken yet, its happening in about 10 hours, I just checked with bibox. There's bound to be some kind of sell off, 1 million extra free tokens and a lot of ICO holders 50% up

Don't worry. It will the next few days.

>Snapshot hasnt been taken yet, its happening in about 10 hours, I just checked with bibox. There's bound to be some kind of sell off, 1 million extra free tokens and a lot of ICO holders 50% up
no one bought lit just for the $2 airdrop. they bought lit because it's a legit project that will 10-20x in the short term.

>I just checked with bibox.
lol
already done
you're just too dumb

Definitely a legit project that will make big gains but there's bound to be some dumping tomorrow. Once things settle after the airdrop the price should rise steadily.

what i havent recieved anything yet? why though

Can't you read? It says 4pm on the 22nd (+8 GMT time). That means 8am tomorrow morning GMT time, its 23:31 here now

Do not reply to circlejerking pajeets
sage

"They" want you to think it's going to dump

We'll see what happens in a few hours. I'll gladly scoop some up if it does dump

It's going to bounce between 9 and 10 for a few days most likely before the next leg

>"They"
New here, uh?
sage

Not really. We'll see soon though so its not like its going to remain a mystery

>"They"
Lurk moar

>moar

lmao it is preparing to take off right now and you guys are talking about the 2$ air drops lmao

so sorry if you can't see the risk-to-benefit ratio here.

you're trying too hard to sound like a white person, ranjasheek

Can I leave them on idex wallet to get the drop?

How the fuck is it a 2 dollar airdrop? Its an extra million tokens coming in to circulation that people are gonna get for free. Doesn't matter how the million gets divided up its still a million tokens

Nah you gotta have them on bibox.

Ah fuck, well thank you for the answer.

If i bought more than 10000 lit and leave them on bibox I will be getting free lit? How many will I be getting?

yeah man, the chart looks really good, i wonder how high this move will take it

Attached: 1517945384701.jpg (645x773, 224K)

>yeah man, the chart looks really good, i wonder how high this move will take it
i own 1% of the supply and dont even look at the chart. i know it will be 25-50m mcap within a few weeks based on my research. comfy as fuck.

Where are all announcements of these partnerships on the partners’ websites? Show me a single one then I believe. You can’t, can you?

Just fomoed in with a significant amount.

Attached: 1555121416220.jpg (320x310, 16K)

well its been a few hours user, so

>Just fomoed in with a significant amount.
nice dude. comfy hold to $2