Should I short this, or is is there an actual use case behind it?

Should I short this, or is is there an actual use case behind it?

Attached: 1555862875390s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

ITS LITERAL POOPOO

what about that fancy valuation saying its worth $106?

sounds like larp. but every fag and his mother is in this shitcoin so it could go up to $50

It is literally the dealer's token. They make the rules. It will go down but this is here to stay.

Ha. Ironically thats my target too, with the same logic.

I just wonder if it will even reach that, or down from here back to the 10s

We’ll see what happens on 4/23 to determine if the main net can produce as promised.

what happens on 4/23?

Mainnet goes live with the binance Dex available for trading to the general public.

Technically speaking, this would bring a shitload of normie money into it, am i right?

I think that’s the plan, but here’s the kicker; to my understanding, we have a block chain with improved transaction speeds, reduced expenses and improvements to energy efficiency, but no smart contract capability to speak of. As such, for many of the projects migrating over from ethereum, one might assume that they didn’t have any viable projects or technology for there use-case in certain respects. I think BNB enthusiasts are investing in a token to help modernize business inter latest evolution of decentralized exchanges or at least trying to capitalize on what will likely be a short term pump.

Their** use-case.

Chinese shit scam

Sorry for the stupid question, but:
What's the difference between having smart contracts and not having them?

At its base level, you have something to build dapps on with ethereum, where BNB will be based on transactions of different tokens.

Someone correct me or elaborate if I’m missing the mark here.

interesting that that's the same day Brave will probably see its update, and both tokens have been big pumps lately

These are two different roads, not all need dapps, but a lot of people will need token.
If some "tokenization" theories i've heard of become true, there will be a massive transaction from real goods to tokens, that would be used, for what i understood, like easy-low effort stocks.

In this scenario there's no need for dapps or decentralization, but a strong need for a platform that makes possible to run tokens.

Maybe i'm telling bullshit here, correct me if i'm wrong.

Thoroughly disappointed in myself for not buying in at .11 cents. Bat was being discussed with the frequency of link in this board and all the FUD made me a non-believer at the time, despite appreciating what the project stood for. Add to that, all users of brave would say that they’re pleased with their experience thus far.

Apparently I’m too stupid to make any money in this market and should have saved my fiat.

we must buidl in bear and bull

Kek, if I knew anything then my portfolio wouldn’t look like uncooked ass right now. At least I have the bottle of pharma-grade Nembutal on standby if things get too ugly.

nigger, shut up and listen

Listen to what?

To what we are discussing here, it's very important, after that you'll listen to me and you'll make it, until then just listen

Not me, I don't buy Chinese money grabs.

If this tokenization thing is true, anons, this coin is fucking worth 1.000$ or even more, i have some of them at the moment but was'nt really thinking good things about the tech meme behing.
This new platform is a fucking GAME CHANGER, not the usual bullshit announcements that everyone makes in this field.

Binance is the biggest exchange and it’s just getting bigger. It’s the Facebook of crypto exchanges and it’s going to enjoy a while on the top.
During a gold rush, you don’t invest in gold. You invest in the company selling shovels. The exchange is where the real money is.
That, and it’s faster than eth and becoming easier to program in. Many erc-20 tokens are moving to the Binance main net, with the support of their community. They’re making big steps, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them where eth is in a few year.
You’re going to 20x, guaranteed

This has an incredible use case as long as people like to gamble on crypto at Binance. Like user said, the house always wins... why not buy the house tokens then?

This will have to retrace hard soon. 5 months of vertical green dildo growth... not sustainable.

Yes, it's like it seems to me now.
This fking CZ has plans, he's not a nerd or a fraud like a lot of tokens CEOs are, visionaries with no structure.

The basic principle of a token is that it's a digital value, and that's not valid only for money.
You can made a token out of everything has value, like a brand or a factory, and sell it.

It seems to me CZ is pointing to this, while his fellow nerdy colleagues are just stuck in twisted nerdy useless visions.
When this will start to become clear to mass market, they will need a solid structure in which create custom tokens for their business, and Binance will be there.

Guess now, how much the token's platform token (aka BNB) will be worth.

do it OP
what could possibly go wrong

Binance is the biggest exchange and a lot of people have their crypto sitting there.
The use case for BNB is that if you trade alts with it on their exchange you save on the transaction fee so most people trade using a BNB pair.
This kind of makes it the king of the Alts, unless Binance fucks up.

>Many erc-20 tokens are moving to the Binance main net

Not any ones worth a shit.

Again, why would they if they’re built for smart contracts or anything unrelated to tone tokenization?