Mainnet before consensus

Mainnet before consensus
Serg speaks there
events.bizzabo.com/208980/page/1347760/speakers

Attached: IMG_20190422_001921.png (1049x1053, 193K)

Israel has no right to exist.

Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth and then Europe will be ours, to any Europeans reading this your children will more than likely become muslims

Boring and Baldet too, noice

You aren't wrong, unless we do something about you street shitters Europe will be turned into Eurabia, unfortunately.

I have an idea. how contact chainlink to develop it more?

Attached: 1547550525497.jpg (1080x360, 369K)

fpbp

Someone please post this without the shitty watermark

Oh shi-

Attached: 1555882339167.jpg (1080x360, 371K)

Sergalicious is listed as a speaker but he's not listed on the agenda. The shroud of mystery continues.

Sergey is the CEO of Chainlink, the leading blockchain middleware company, used by enterprises (SWIFT) and smart contract teams (Web3 Foundation, Zeppelin, Open Law, Market Protocol, and many others)

>Chainlink, the leading blockchain middleware company, used by enterprises (SWIFT)

Attached: dssddsd.png (1012x680, 188K)

That's some good energy right there.

Fuck all you faggots for not taking 2 minutes to register an account and like his profile.

Attached: register_and_like_faggots.png (935x421, 191K)

Question: are all Muslim people set on taking over the world or just the extremists? Which ones prefer to assimilate and how do I tell them apart?

I gave him my soul, that is enough

The vast majority intend to infiltrate and subvert the host culture, and provide moral and financial support to extremists. The ones who claim otherwise are either knowingly engaged in taqiyya, or simply don't understand the mid to long term consequences of their own actions.

based

Attached: image0-3.jpg (1280x768, 124K)

Do not forget to disslike the others !

I can't find his speech on the agenda, is he just going to be there for the lunch slots?

bunch of literal who's

how does it feel to see hundreds of people being blockchain experts with only 5 years experience in it?

what were you doing 5 years ago anons? who will have the last laughs?