Discuss

Discuss

Attached: _tiIrw9k_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

/thread

Attached: oxbtcisascam.png (1152x1142, 644K)

It's gonna make me rich and I feel blessed to have a stack. What more is there to say

Attached: 0p4NN.png (500x400, 332K)

shicone x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 poooooooopoooooo

where would anyone be in life had they not read this informative post

No volume. No team. Great idea but execution is everything. Sorry for your loss, fren.

i know a guy who lost $30k to this scam token.

0xbtc always has alot of FUD on Jow Forums. DYOR but it is trustless POW token on etherium ment to be a store of value. I don't see how I can be a scam being trust less POW not like some of these airdropped of ICO tokens with developers holding 30%+. Yes it crashes from like $4.00 or something but crypto crashed period. 0xbtc released at a really unfortunate time. Personally I keep a small bag.
>Inb4 buy my bag sirs
I'm not selling anytime soon

>I'm going to do the opposite of what Jow Forums says for this token.

BTC economics. 21 to make it right? That's like $5.00. Doing the opposite of biz and forgetting you hold it for 10 years might be the best investment you ever made. If not I doubt $5.00 will busy your portfolio

Toast is a genius. Private 0xBTC transactions soon who knows what else after that

a good idea since its inception, unchanged to this day, unchangable, nobody in charge, quietly and reliably doing exactly what it was supposed to do, poised to be upgraded automatically as ethereum improves. you can look at the code yourself and see that there is no scam. it's nothing more or less than bitcoin on ethereum

Fucking this, it’s bitcoin on the ethereum network, if that has value to you, buy an amount and hold, if it doesn’t then don’t buy...

>great idea
Uh, sweetie...

i'd like to hear anyone who calls this thing a scam make any specific claim about what exactly is supposed to happen with the smart contract to execute the scam, either something the owner of the contract can do that other people can't, some secret way to mint tokens without work, etc.

Some fuck8ng anons mined loads in the begginning and there was some drama with a gpu mine or fpga miner i dont know. They all made lots of money and now laugh at anyone still buying. I suppose thats probably how the first people that mined btc felt.

It's not a scam. All those premined coins are the scams.

If Infernal Faggot gets zk0xbtc going I'll lick his dick cheese

at the beginning of the project, the mining software was written in node. this was a very slow but pragmatic proof of concept because it was easy to implement. people were starting to implement the parts that needed to be fast in c when the entity known as pizza showed up and teased that he had a gpu miner, seemingly to accelerate the mining arms race and avoid harming the project by becoming a mega whale. not long after that, pizza started a pool and provided closed-source gpu mining software for free. pizzapool eventually distributed over half a million tokens to anybody who would run the software on their rig. according to lore, pizza accumulated around 75k tokens and has left them untouched. the open-source mining software is much better now and holding 75k while unusual is not absolutely crazy -- there are other miners who hold more than that.

If it gets picked up by a reputable site as a payment option it will 100x overnight.

unironically this

Why would a website choose this over bitcoin?

>i'd like to hear anyone who calls this thing a scam make any specific claim about what exactly is supposed to happen with the smart contract to execute the scam
Why would I use it instead of ETH?

Exactly a lot of the fud for this mirrors bitcoins fud.
All we need is some adoption as a payment mechanism from a few reputable sites, perhaps some which are accumulating currently.
If i owned a dark web store, I'd buy tonnes of 0xbitcoin and then allow people to use it on my site as a payment option.

Same fundamentals and read this here

How much have you lost?

I bought in around 17 cents

>Same fundamentals
Bitcoin has much higher security and indescribably higher brand recognition, consumer confidence and adoption. So, ZERO of the same "fundamentals" (you don't know what the word means)

So no gains, no loss.
Aside from exchange fees of course.

So you bought in yesterday? Congrats on joining the train to nowhere retard

My answer still remains, why would the website and consumer prefer that over bitcoin...

Both are sparsely owned though, there wasn't an original owner who had a high percentage of tokens.
There may now be a few miners who do, but not officially so to the masses that makes the coin look reputable. The coin has as much security as ethereum. Pretty secure. Unless you can explain otherwise, how it's insecure. What I'm saying is that the coin has the same fundamentals as early Bitcoin back in 2011, which means little adoption, little consumer confidence and little brand recognition. Of course the only thing that Bitcoin in its early days has over this is that it was the first currency. Although we could argue this is the first Bitcoin on ethereum.

Because a website could accumulate a lot of these for cheaper than they could accumulate Bitcoin, then put it on their site as a payment option to pump it.
For instance CZ of Binance had a lot of Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin SV from the fork.
CZ listed Bitcoin SV because he held a lot of it, he then dumped it on Binance retail users and after he dumped all his Bitcoin SV he delisted Bitcoin SV. That's the same principle what I'm discussing in reverse.

That doesn’t help the consumer though? Am I wrong on that?

>Although we could argue this is the first Bitcoin on ethereum.
That is an interesting idea though

>Both are sparsely owned though
What the fuck do you mean "though"? "Though" implies that the fucking nonsense you just shat out somehow contradicts the points I put to you. When actually it's a paragraph of irrelevant wank.

No I didn't buy yesterday, the price has been holding around 0.17 since January.

There is no hope for you. Not an argument.
Take my points, use some logic and prove me wrong then I'll listen.
You said they share no fundamentals
Then I said
Actually they are both sparsely owned without a clear leader though.

So in conclusion though means I'm contradicting your point that they share no fundamentals.

Perhaps the most obvious scam to ever be shilled on Jow Forums.

Bitcoin has:
>higher security
>higher brand recognition
>consumer confidence
>adoption
You disagree? Yes or no will suffice.

I hold a 5k stack. It's the most fairly distributed, not evenly, but fairly distributed currency on Ethereum. Please fud more, or better yet stop making threads all together. The make it stack will be 25k because by 2022 price should be ~ $237

Attached: WillBizEverMakeIt.jpg (1333x475, 104K)

Nobody gives a fuck what you hold retard

Hm, I believe bitcoin's blockchain can not directly interact with ethereum's blockchain therefore they use wrapped Bitcoin to bypass that.
There are problems with the wrapped Bitcoin method though, which this token has advantages over.
The whole chainlink premise was connecting multiple blockchains together using oracles and smart contracts.
If link is unsuccessful then this coin provides the most efficient method of Bitcoin payments within the ethereum ecosystem.

Yes I agree, but I said that the fundamentals are similar to 2010 Bitcoin, if we compare this coin to 2010 Bitcoin then I say no.

And please explain to us all, why does 0xbitcoin have poor security?

>Yes I agree
Thanks. Now you make fuck off.

Listen bitcoins price was low back in 2010 as well.
This coin is mirroring Bitcoin.

Just stop with this embarassing shilling. Leave the tranny discord, go outside and do something productive.

You would probably say Bitcoin is a scam in 2010 lol.
You can buy 0xbitcoin in 2022 at 1000x the value if you like lol.

I'm not shilling I've asked the guy to explain why 0xbitcoin has poor security.
If he answers the question then I'll tell everyone it's a scam.

And question, why the fuck do you guys not attack Vidt, Next exchange and xbase which are relentlessly shilled on biz and are all scams.
Why attack this, and not them?
It honestly sounds like you are wanting to keep the price low which is dumb, because nobody comes to biz anymore anyway.

The reason you fail in life isn't because of luck or because you're lazy, it's because you are a fundamentally substandard person. Your mom was wrong.

Cope.

Dude you’re fucking delusional holy fuck. You are trying to vouch for a erc20 scam that miners purposefully pumped and dumped on unsuspecting biz fags. You really couldn’t be anymore of an idiot. Fucking hell this is classic. Anybody can make this same exact shit if they wanted to. It’s a meme, get over yourself you dumbfuck.

>18 posts by this ID
You lost dude, shut the fuck up and take the L you autistic loser. Move into something that has a remote chance of pumping.

Attached: buylink.png (610x449, 305K)

Yes your threads are cope. Coping with being a shitstain of a human being by shilling garbage to retards. How does it feel? Have you become a real person yet?

Some people who don't even know me talk shit.
Haha.
Losers get a life.

>calls someone a loser
>defends a blatant pnd
user, I...

How about the time Bitcoin went from 2.00 to 32 cents, was that a pump and dump?

I mean you know it went from 31 dollars to 2 dollars at one stage right

And actually how about you go make this exact same thing, because after all "anyone can do it" right?
Well, there's a few million dollars in it for you. Since this coin had a multi million market cap at the peak.
So go and do it yourself brother, go and make it.

at this point if you call it a scam without saying something substantive you're just making noise.

its not a scam its just a uses shitcoin that does absolutely nothing. Literally no reason for there to be a general purpose transaction token as an ERC20. The only general purpose transcation token on the ethereum blockchoin is called ethereum, something with actually inherit value

Still think it's a scam?

Attached: BizWillAlwaysStayPoorLMAO.png (800x2000, 283K)

>its not a scam its just a uses shitcoin that does absolutely nothing
it is the same algorithm as bitcoin... but programmable, on ethereum.

and what is that good for? why would anyone use this as a transaction based coin when you could use ethereum instead?

>discord trannies Correct The Record

I hate these threads its almost like both sides are getting paid.

Attached: image.jpg (920x442, 41K)

He's a retard too and if he doesn't watch his fucking mouth will end up like afri

like, there were 3 chances in crypto
1st wave, BTC
2nd, ETH
and now we're in 3rd, 0xBTC

that's all you have to know fag

Kill yourself

Will be BTFO by pic related once it comes out.

Attached: hex.png (128x113, 6K)

The volumes increasing, price has bottomed.
We are in the last few weeks of accumulation boys
Screen cap this!

Checked and bought

Attached: IMG-20190419-WA0028.jpg (480x640, 40K)

0xBTC btfo. I always knew I could count on Jow Forums to deliver such info-dense retorts to keep me safe from buying shitcoins.

Attached: SEC-REKT.png (1876x442, 59K)

WHERE IS ZK0XBTC INFERNAL FAGGOT!?!?!?!??

This means biz is fucking stupid low iq brainlet nigger, and all the smart people are already in the discord.

here:

*punches you on the nose

NIGGER

Attached: IMG-20190421-WA0004.jpg (393x382, 82K)

the original distribution schedule of bitcoin was appropriate for an experimental hobby project where pow is required to secure the network
it makes no sense when it comes to fairness as a pure distribution mechanism, especially after bitcoin has pioneered the idea
fair distributionwould distribute perhaps 1% of the supply tops in a year, leaving much more room for natural growth and organic adoption to occur
ridiculously stacked early distribution = ponzi scam
piggybacking on bitcoin brand = confidence scam

1) i don't think you know what a ponzi scheme is. 2) it isn't "piggybacking", it is the SAME ALGORITHM. it would be weird if it DIDN'T make reference to bitcoin.

I mined laptop 150 0xbtc virgin coins. First week coin was released on reddit. I have no immediate interest in coin. But curiously many discussions since then on /biz. worth a stack or two

sorry but.. your buddy is not very bright to put 30k in a moonshot

>he didn’t buy 0xbtc below $.50

Attached: ECA48221-A927-4B1B-B37E-29AFE77CA139.png (374x372, 95K)

Name a better way to distribute a token on Ethereum if you don't like it. Oh yeah, you can't.

I can actually. And honestly it could inspire ethereum to go to proof of capacity

0xBTC is a good token, just got a Jow Forums token. Let's check the Jow Forums checklist
>Airdrop or ICO
Nope
>Dev hold at least 30% to dump on Jow Forums
Nope
>At least 1 billion tokens, infinite supply preferred.
Nope
>Backed by at least 1 form of meme tech
Nope
Doesn't check one box let alone all 4. DYOR.

And what would that method be then?

ITT people refusing to be rich

A token generated when you sell out of a pyramid scheme and you are rewarded based on how much you loss.

This would allow perfect distribution of the token supply and have an inherent whale resistance mechanism.
This distributed supply could then be used to vote on which [contract] address controls money collected by the pyramid's buy and sell fee.
So you have a DAO that issues bonds that reward holders based on the success of the governing share holders.
It's the perfect cap stone to any incentive structure needed in business

It's an inherent way to tax an anarchist society.
And get them to cooperate on things like building roads.

I'm not even anarchist. But that's pretty cool.

I do like 0xBTC btw