Imagine being a serious institutional investor

>imagine being a serious institutional investor
>have large bags in TSLA
>you get on the internet one day and see that this is the sort of person running the company
What do you do?

Attached: D4tVEhLX4AAKZuK.jpg (1113x852, 130K)

appealing to millennials is a good strat

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-21_17-39-53.png (1025x958, 401K)

get high and buy some dogecoin

Invest more, fuck boomers and all they stand for, he is having fun while advancing science isn't that the very definition of a genius autist?
Fuck boomers again, they destroyed the economy world wide for two generations in just 30 years, fuck them all in the ass.

Attached: Untitled.png (308x159, 99K)

Does he do his job? Does everyone get paid? Then who gives a fuck how he acts. Things are changing the Madmen ideal business man model is dead

Yeah millennials can afford Teslas, good strategy.

The model 3 is cheaper than a new Toyota you stupid gen x faggot maybe do some research before you open your fucking mouth
Your death comes soon sweetie :)

>he thinks millennials can afford a new Toyota

He violates SEC rules and cant meet any deadlines while he plays with chinese cartoons.

>he thinks his kind is relevant
Loving every laugh

Attached: 71DA81B1-E407-4132-8835-0AAE3CA8FD42.jpg (600x768, 157K)

kek i was born in 93 you retard

LOL SEETHING A ZOOMER THINKS IT KNOWS WHAT ITS TALKING ABOUT AHAHAH EVEN WORSE AHAHAHAH

Attached: 3984C177-3185-4935-B9D0-362C6CC5FC48.png (500x375, 295K)

You sure do seem proud of being a millennial.

I’m happy with where I’m at. Wife, son, house, 85k salary, minimal student debt. I mean I’m not rich or anything but I’m better off than some millennials due to hard work and saving I don’t rag on my kind because in the end it’s us that will need to keep things going when the sociopathic boomer and gen x generation die out

The CEO does not run the company. The BoD does. And if the investors don't like him they can always vote to kick him out.

fuck off kike; he will lead the genocide against you soon

im a zoomer now? wtf

Forget about Elon OP, who are all these other web faggots you're following on Twitter?

close
the DoD does
they let elon have a pet project in tesla and support it for his acting re spacex

kek good eye that is quite the assortment

Weeb*
Pic related

Attached: 20190421_213028.jpg (444x220, 60K)

this

They insist that suffering is some sort of "virtue" and are miserable pieces of shit that can't die soon enough. One of the things they stand for = making sure you're miserable, because misery makes "tough guys" or some other intangible fad that was over 50 years ago

fomo market buy some more

No you’re a self hating retard looking for (You)’s and this is your last one go back to choking on cock

They will one day though