How do you imagine the LINK singularity will take place?

How do you imagine the LINK singularity will take place?
>working my shitty call center job
>check CMC
>Chainlink mainnet arrives
>simultaneously announces a full-fledged ecosystem with dozens of multibillion dollar partnerships
>within hours the price hits $1000 in the greatest FOMO seen since ETH skyrocketed
>boomers are talking about as the next Bitcoin on MSNBC, Forbes
>tell my boss I quit, and don't worry because I'll never have to work again
>tell everyone I told to buy that they should of listened to me
>begin cashing out process
>everyone in shock and awe as they see a multimillionaire made in front of them out of the blue
>pickup chicks by telling them I heard about an obscure cryptocurrency being used by banks in the future secretly know the dark web, started buying crypto after the crash and everyone called it a scam but I knew better, and that's why I'm rich

Attached: 1553202069381.gif (480x360, 870K)

its going to 0

any system that does not involve computational hashpower will eventually fail

okay, this is epic.

Comfy story, bro

Attached: 1555866694266.jpg (299x169, 8K)

Post feet

Link is not a currency, it's price is not determined by trade volume, link is a value backed asset like gold or shares. The price will be the sum total of contracts divided by tokens available. The minimum is 50,000usd.

Why are the tokens worth anything? They're not shares of the value asset.

This

Link is a fucking shitcoin and you're not going to make it

Great delusion OP. It will be a slow climb to a high price. Hold on.

>wake up.
>still in bed, grab phone and check CMC
>Link is $200
>It was .60c yesterday...
>It has begun.jpeg
>go back to sleep.

Attached: 1552354036651.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

There are dozens of others like you that unironically believe this might happen. Bless your hearts.

>wake up tired and dreading the waging ahead of me
>check blockfolio, am I rich yet?
>nope
>repeat until it all dumps to 0

You're not gonna make it. Acting like a nigger will destroy you and your wealth.
It will take a decade to even approach 1k. At best mainnet pushes it to $5. At worse -10%.

Hey, I know this girl. We went to uni together.

They are fungible representations of the availability of the scarce chainlink network.

if you late adopters spent as much time researching chainlink as you did daydreaming about somehow becoming rich off of some worthless funding token, you might have already exited link at a profit and put those funds into something that isn't an economic failure

there's nothing scarce about the network in any way. in fact, by design chainlink can only ever be one of many competing oracle services, because if chainlink is only ever secured by link, other competing networks must exist to provide better combined security for high value data.

So there'd be no difference if they didn't exist.

the absolute state of link bagholders, sad!

I want to believe...

Holy shit, the brainlet tier FUD in this thread is no joke... we’re back to early 2018 again.

>implying we ever left
If you don’t have the hands/mindset to deal with this for the next 5 years you’re not gonna /make it/

I hereby deem this post FUD.

>says increasingly desperate bagholder, realizing the real and likely possibility that they're going to end up missing out on another bull run holding link

Attached: IMG_3549.jpg (581x767, 92K)

You are a fool if you think that this will get you girls

Girls fuck losers too
Chainlink will only Land you some crypto faggot dick

Real pussy is earned by going out not by investing in virtual money

EPIC!!!!

the only embarrassing part of this dream is the part about picking up chicks with crypto stories... u will need a year in cocoon mode to shake off your old self

What’s cocoon mode

Minimum what? Contract?

price per 1 link, dum-dum.

>Day after you quit your job sergey unloads 35 million Link sinking the price back to 30c