So I'm giving myself 2-3 years to save 20-40k and start a Roth IRA before I get a place for myself...

So I'm giving myself 2-3 years to save 20-40k and start a Roth IRA before I get a place for myself. I'm 21 about to finish an undergrad Biz degree. I don't pay rent. Have a 270/month and some credit card debt to tackle. I run an eBay store that brings around 600-1500 a month and am starting some delivery app jobs bc I hate wageslaving. After bills I wanna save at least 70-80% of what I make starting tomorrow. I live with elderly people and idk how many more years they have. Financial security is really important to me as well. Any pro tips on how to do this right. I'm ready to work my ass off and get that IRA started 4 years before it's recommend to start so later in life I won't be a poorfag. I also have a 40k trust I'll collect around 38-42 yrs old. What else should I do? Oh I also put a little away in silver and gold.

Attached: junk_silver_90__1.jpg (600x399, 62K)

Your making 20k a year which isn't much. Maybe wageslaving wouldn't be so bad for a few years if it got you financially independent earlier. What skills do you have? I recommend some type of office like job at a fortune 100 company. You only have to be slightly above average to make it in that environment and you should be able to make enough to max out a 401k and a roth.

Well I'm a musician but have experience in sales as well. I'm pretty socially above average and a good communicator. I quit a horrible grocery store job after New year's and made 3k since January flipping music equipment online for pretty good profits. Was making full weeks wageslave pay on individual equipment flips. What kind of office Jobs are you referring too?

>musician as a career
Take it from someone who painted and did commissions for mad dosh, not worth. It really saps your passion. Just use it as a hobby you MAYBE can cash in from time to time by keeping your skills polished, wageslaving isn't so bad if you're not a bitch.

I'm not currently focusing on my music as my income. I'm focused on securing some with regular non cuck 11/hr jobs

that's the right idea.

i went from a warehouse job to owing 2 businesses in 3 years. $40k to $120k per year.

get ready to work your ass off. i'm working on buying a third business. all told, it'll be like giving myself a $40k raise this year. hustling like an entrepreneur isn't for everyone. 80hrs+ per week.

you need capital to invest before you can invest duh. save up like $50k and examine potential small businesses you can acquire that have demonstrated steady cash flow. build from there.

Imagine concerning yourself with all this instead of just picking up a Resistance masternode at presale prices.

Don't you want to make it?

After I save 20-40k and start my Roth IRA what were you best way to start investing to get myself out of this rat race. I obviously were constantly at music too and I'm working on getting out and performing and doing that but I am aware that that's not going to make me Rich right now that's going to be something I'm going to have to hone in on all my off time.I've observed people twice my age and seeing how they pissed away their twenties and thirties doing fucking nothing and why they have fucking nothing. and one of my professors was a stockbroker who basically taught all these fucking normies zoomers in my class who are busy just staring at their phones how to not be a fucking loser by the time they're thirty. One day he showed us his house and a basketball court he built and how much money he saved on taxes by basically just applying himself and not being a fucking retard and he saved more money on taxes than any of these people are probably going to make a year their whole life. and all these lessons stuck with me deeply and I saved every piece of information he gave me into a giant journal 3-ring binder type thing that I constantly look at. I have some basic knowledge about income and growth stocks. not the fucking stupid crypto high risk higher return type of investment but more like the long-term stuff that will generate income later not necessarily high but a steady amount of income. but I shouldn't really be focusing on all that because I need to save money before I can think about any of that stuff. So say I got my 20-40 Grand I'll be 23 24 years old. Question will I be ahead? why be doing better than most people my age that just got out of college? And where would you go from there if you were in my shoes?

businesses normally sell at 3x to 5x net profits. that implies a return of 20% to 33% per year. that return blows stocks out of the water. of course the return is not compounded but you can grow the business and eventually have passive income if you build it up properly. additionally, you gain massive tax advantages as a business owner. if you have $40k at 24 you'll be in way better shape than me at that age.

if you're clever, you can find small business selling for 1x net profits. if you're really lucky, like me, you'd find a massively under performing and under priced business and scoop it up. over 4x return first year on my money at my main biz.

there's opportunity everywhere. but it's impossible for most people to see. don't be concerned about going into a "boring business". all that matters is positive cash flow.

the best option is to save up your money until there's something that catches your eye and you just can't pass up on it. there's been 1 really good opportunity in the last year that i didn't have the capital for but it would have been worth $50k per year for only 2 days work. always have money ready to answer the door when opportunity knocks.

Where do these business opportunities pop up at? For future reference? I'm completely ignorant of startups. the only thing I realize is that the reason most people in life don't get anywhere is because they don't invest their money anywhere because they think of all investments as a stock that loses all their money so they just save their measly amount of money they make for their whole life and it never is enough to keep up with what things cost and that's why I am interested invest in when I have money acquired. So where should I bring looking when this time comes?

How do you find businesses for sale

well, i'm canadian. in my area, CLS website is where most business brokers post business for sale.

craigslist business postings is good for small for sale by owner type businesses.

absolutely do not open a new business. buy a business that is break even or slightly positive. the previous owner did all the work building it up for you. now your job is to improve the formula, efficiency, marketing and processes. this is the kind of shit school can't teach you. you'll need to become intensely analytical.

but remember, the seller has a reason he is selling. here's your first tip: if a business is selling and there's 1 year left on the lease, it means the owner likely spoke with the landlord about renewing and decided renewal terms was going to take a massive bite out of net profits. you cannot buy past profits. only future expected profits. take that into account when making a buy offer. or just walk away from a deal if the numbers don't make sense.

You are on the right path, congratulations! First get rid of all high interest debt, like credit card debt.
About stock investing. Remember to diversify globally and across all sectors from biotech to fashion to oil drilling. Buy small & big companies alike.

I would also like to hear more about buying private businesses cheap from May the golden coin be with you...

Attached: 1545819203963.jpg (600x431, 130K)

Im making around 80k this year, I want to get around 160k in a brokerage account pumping out those sweet sweet divvies, youve got the right idea. The roth is a good idea for retirement but youll pay quite a penalty for dipping into it before then.

Get rid of that cc debt is a good plave to start, if youre in a bigger city you can make pretty good cash flipping vehicles. Basically a car wash and a quality camera is just about all youll need to do if you know how to evaluate a car.

I make 300-500 a pop flipping vintage music equipment to hipsters. After I get a few bucks to get some in for my store I'll erase most my debt flipping less then 10 items so that's covered!

Make sure you put your savings in REAL SAVINGS...gold and silver, just like those silver coins in your picture. The economy and dollar are fucked. An overnight gold revaluation is coming.

So if you convert your cash into real money and real savings, you can end up light years ahead of everyone else in a currency reset.

You probably havent heard of the old story of the hotel bellcap in weimar republic germany who had a measly 25 ounces of gold saved up and was able to buy an entire city block after hyperinflation.

Even just 200-300 ounces of silver will be a shit ton of money when the dollar collapses.

Remember...a days wage for most of human history was equal to a silver piece the size of a silver dime. AND in much of the underdeveloped world today where people make the equivalent of 2$/day......equals that silver dime....since a silver dime at a coin shop costs 2$ roughly.

So for every ounce of silver you buy that is the equvialent of 14 days wages historically, since 14 silver dimes equals 1 ounce of silver.

Also, do not put your cash in an IRA, they are fucking scams. You actually think that you are going to make it to 60 years old and wont get fucked before then? The govt is going to fucking seize retirement accounts long before you start using it for your retirement. Stay away from the rigged system, or at least put half you cash in gold.

you people literally dont know how to think. The reason you cant dip in before is because 401k/IRA's are scams. You will never see shit 30-40 years from now. You honestly think we wont have a MAJOR financial happening before you retire?

bump

>27
>5k in checking
>8k in bullshit savings account
>25k in 401k
>14k low interest car note
>shit job, work all the time but make ~45k
>associates degree, planning on finishing my bachelors in August at a decent school in my area so I won't be paying room and board at school rates. Degree will likely be in business administration with a minor in poli sci or finance

>have no idea what to do to not feel like a loser piece of shit.

Job or career ideas? I am too soft for trade meme, tried that type of work and hated it. Am I fucked for life or what

Also have like $1k USD in crypto holdings. BTC and TRX

What type of businesses do you operate?